[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on /pol/ right now who aren't aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 315x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 315x251
>There are people on /pol/ right now who aren't aware that the Kingdom of Italy was responsible for an Entente Victory during WWI.

You have to be blind not to see it.

Italy flirted with the Triple Alliance, and almost negotiated terms to keep itself neutral in exchange for some debatably Italian bits of Europe. Italian Foreign Minister Sidney Sorinno expected to support the Triple Alliance until the Kingdom of Austria-Hungary.

It's not hard to see what happens if Italy joins the Triple Alliance.

France barely withstood a punch from Germany and A.H. Italy shelling the ever-loving baguettes out of the South of France would have driven the Republic to surrender. The memories of France as a conquering nation would have been driven to extinction twenty years ahead of schedule.

Plus the Austro-Hungarian Empire commited about a million ethnicities in the guise of soliders to fighting the Italians. If those get turned against the Entente?

Entente ain't gonna do so well.

Which means America isn't going to join a failing endeavor.

Which means the Entente loses the war, and the world is safe for Monarchy.

So go ahead and endlessly debate which member of the Allied Powers contributed the most to the Allies.

Just remember that Italy won WWI for the Entente.
>>
>>70908359
If Italy hadnt been a bitch, and just stayed allies with the rest of us, we would have not needed Germany to invade Belgium, because Germany and Italy could have invaded France from the south, and Paris would have fallen by 1917 already.
>>
File: 1459070506430.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1459070506430.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>70908359
DELET THIS
>>
Why do Italians suck at warfare?
>>
>>70908359

lol
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 320x480
>>70908493
You'd be living in an Empire my friend. The Italians could have changed it all.
>>
Guys I'll translate 'cause OP is just a faggot.

>Be Italy
>1914.bmp
>Not taken sides yet
>Pro-war vs. Anti-war
>Pro-war win
>Pro-Alliance vs. Pro-Entente
>Pro-Entente win because WTF Austrians still have Fiume, Trento and other Italian clay
>1915.bmp
>Italy enters war
>Austria suddenly has another front to deal with
>Italy apparently does well
>Fuck no. Cadorna fucks up hard in Caporetto and Austro-Hungarians swarm into the Venetian plains.
>However, they lose momentum
>Meanwhile, Austrian-Hungarians are BTFO at Masuri Lakes and Tannenberg (if I remember correctly)
>More loss of momentum
>New fighting line is river Piave
>Italians open the dams in the mountains. Piave floods
>Austrians stop
>Italy goes for build-up
>First Seals operation in contemporary history
>Italy launches counter-offensive
>Austrians BTFO
>In the meantime, Entente wins war

>Be Sidney Sonnino
>Be at Versailles
>Italy did well
>Won the war
>Anglos and Frogs don't give a fuck
>Neither do Russians
>Sonnino leaves. He's pissed off.
>Italy gets only little Italian clay back
>>
>>70908568
kek

The eternal Roman fucked it all up in the end. Even worse than the Eternal Jew or the Eternal Anglo.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70909290
BTW, my great-grandmother was 10 or 11 when Austrian invasion occurred.
Her house was garrisoned by Austro-Hungarian troopers.

>Be me
>1994
>Me: "So, what was the war like?"
>Great-Granma [GGM]: "A mess. A nasty affair".
>Me: "What about soldiers? What were the invaders like?"
>GGM: "Austrians were gentlemen. But Hungarians were just bests".

Based GGM.
R.I.P.
>>
>>70909424
*beasts
>>
>>70909424
>Austrians were gentlemen.
WWII proves this to be factually incorrect.
>>
>>70909540
>WWII proves this to be factually incorrect.
I know, but WTF. Austrian officers were possibly more civilized than Hungarians, who were drafted to fight a war whose ideology they did not share.

No wonder my great-granma thought Austrians were pretty decent but Hungarians just beasts. Maybe because Austrians used cutlery.

IDK frankly. That was just her testimony.
>>
>>70909290
Italy after WWI
>got a few Austrian mountains
>a bit of Croatian coast line
>lost it's ally Montenegro due to Yugoslavia, with which they had royal ties

I am glad they fucked em up, if they had joined our side, they could have had Savoy back, they would still have controll over Montenegro, could have had Corsica back too...
>>
Italy couldn't even beat Ethiopia, I don't think they made much of a difference either way.
>>
>>70908359
>The memories of France as a conquering nation would have been driven to extinction twenty years ahead of schedule.

France have the second largest exclusive econimic zone in the world RIGHT NOW and several de facto colonial states in ssa.

Op is a faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.