[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
ITT: Share and discuss some of the White Guilt that you have felt in your life.

I recently realized how guilty I have been about my race's poor decisions my whole life. I feel like I am personally responsible for bringing the shitskins to America for sweet free labor, but then neglecting to think about what the niggers would do if the were set free. I mean, the world would be so much better if no one discovered Africa until recently, and then we just killed them and made America #2, or if we just did that in the first place. What we did was a short term high, but it left long term effects on this country. This is a continuation from the thread about Buzzfeed cucks, where I said something similar, but I felt it needed it's own thread. Video from last thread included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw
>>
>>70908052
Never felt white guilt - my ancestors always paid a fair price for their slaves.
>>
What?
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>70908052
There is no white guilt. Only war now.
>>
>>70908138
Were your ancestors American and get sent to the largest prison in the world like you?
>>
>>70908052
Why would I feel anything for something I had no part in personally?
>>
>>70908052
if we all have an equal chance. Then why is it that kid is NOT being paid to shitpost on the board.

Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>70908620
Pride in something you can't control is the sign of someone who's never done anything to be proud of.
>>
>>70908523
They owned a workhouse in the early 1800's.
>>
>>70908904
cool
>>
>>70908052
literally zero guilt

mothers family didn't get here till after WW2

fathers side lived in the North and had at least one ancestor fighting for Union in civil war
>>
Why do blacks in the US are always compaining about slavery?
There were slaves in europe too. And some countries abolished it much later than america
My ancestors were serfdom farmers up until late 19th century
>>
>>70909160
rad
>>
>>70908052
Why would I ever feel "white guilt"?
>>
>>70909160
It's literally all they have left to cling on to. The smarter ones have realized we can't travel back in time to fix it so they know they can use it for ever, no matter what.
>>
Hot DAMN do I hate negroes.
>>
>>70908790
I don't understand the context of what you're trying to say.
That's some fucked up mentality that doesn't contribute to anything.
If you think that's an absolute, then we wouldn't have civilization at all.
There's got to be a significant amount of pride on what your fellowman has done to promote and preserve his and your way of life.

In other news:
WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIEEED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zjQBsi_5Bc
WE WUZ ORIGINAL GANGSTAS AND SHIEEED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qrs3uLdj60
>>
>Feeling guilty about something you've never done.
>>
>>70908052
No such thing as white guilt. The word slavery comes from the word "slav" which were people the Muslims used as their slaves. I know the practice itself has been around longer but it's unfair to say that we should have "white guilt." In fact we never particularly kidnapped the Africans. Other tribes would enslave them after conquest and we'd simply buy them. Now I'm not saying whites are innocent but I'm saying that we should have "white guilt" or any sort of guilt. It was everyone's fault. Even if we were to pin it on a country it would make more sense to pin it on a Latin American country since they bought more slaves.
>>
>>70909587
Should not*
>>
File: 1371950793248.jpg (51 KB, 485x514) Image search: [Google]
1371950793248.jpg
51 KB, 485x514
>>70908052

The only guilt I feel is being born white in the few decades that this liberal lunacy actually matters.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxZEyJ9XvY
>>
File: 1316088526191.jpg (65 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1316088526191.jpg
65 KB, 800x900
>>70908052
I'd like to confess my white guilt.

As a middle-class white university student I felt myself quite the little rebel, and delighted in telling my peers that they were all closet racists, Muslims were peaceful and misunderstood, white people were the worst thing to happen to the world, Islamic extremism wouldn't exist without the involvement of the Imperialistic USA, and Communism was unfairly demonised despite 'never having been properly implemented'

I remember thinking Hitler was my atheist Devil on Earth, all Nazis were motivated by pure evil, a neo-nazi's life had no intrinsic worth, Nelson Mandela was the greatest living man on Earth, and that his peaceful decolonisation of South Africa should be a role model to other countries.

The best thing was that whenever someone questioned me on these things, I called them ignorant.

We've come a long way, baby
>>
>my race's poor decisions my whole life.
>most successful/dominate race despite being a global minority

pick one or be a faggot
>>
>>70908052
I never enslaved anyone so kiss my ass.
>>
>>70909794
Nigga did you just read the title and post that or are you retarded?
>>
I feel bad for intelligent blacks who go to college or have good jobs, but people always wonder if they got in/it because of their skin color. Being white, I'm not spoonfed a fucking thing so I don't have to worry about an invisible hand pushing me forward.
>>
File: jb7p5cx.jpg (17 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
jb7p5cx.jpg
17 KB, 320x180
>>70909901
>feeling bad for niggers
>>
You're all fucking cucked, idiotic fools for having white guilt. I'm literally white and proud. Fuck all you fools.
>>
>>70908052
we were well on our way to exterminating them and making an america # until you meddling kids showed up and foiled our plans. feel sorry for that you son of a cumdumpster $5 crack whore.
>>
File: tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png
93 KB, 500x422
It's like all of you NIGGERS come in here only having read the TITLE and not reading my ART. FUCKING LEARN TO READ MY AAAARRRRTTTT!!!

pic related
>>
>>70908052
>Claims to have no food

>Has food all over his face
>>
>>70910135
ikr, just eat the fucking flies, don't let them go to waste you double nigger.
>>
>>70908052

>>be me, I was raised by the despora media to be a good little goy.

>>one day I say that niggs suffered slavery esc..

>> mom hear it out and tell me that the liberal media has poisoned my mind and that American coons are the most whiny perasitical creatures on the planet, well except us you know.

>> my whole family moke my naivety, and that was a lesson for life. Beware the electric jew anons!!!!!!
>>
>>70910043

Please boerbro, you had them contained and subjugated but you still let them breed like bunnies.
Just look at the number of blacks in what is now South Africa. There weren't many when the whites first came. During the time that followed, in which nobody batted an eye at racism and genocide, their numbers expanded. During apartheid their numbers increased too.
>>
>>70910205
>israel

MODS

MODS

MODS
>>
>>70909960
Not all blacks are niggers, faggot. Niggers are niggers regardless of race. I feel bad for intelligent blacks who are in the top outlier of intelligence for their race because they'll be judged based on their skin. You should be empathetic, considering you are on the bottom outlier of the white race.
>>
>>70910250
>Research on birth control methods to reduce the black birth rate was one such area. Daan Goosen, the managing director of Roodeplaat Research Laboratories between 1983 and 1986, told Tom Mangold of the BBC that Project Coast supported a project to develop a contraceptive that would have been applied clandestinely to blacks. Goosen reported that the project had developed a vaccine for males and females and that the researchers were still searching for a means by which it could be delivered to make blacks sterile without making them aware. Testimony given at the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) suggested that Project Coast researchers were also looking into putting birth control substances in water supplies.
>>
top quality thread
upvoted and subscribed
>>
>>70910379
Nigga I black
>>
>>70910392
Get the fuck out of here nigger
>>
>>70910387

The Yanks have been much more effective at this with their smothering-them-to-death-strategy. Various social programs such as welfare, drugs, and fast food have kept the Afro-Americans at a stable percentage of the population.
>>
File: map_of_morocco.jpg (82 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
map_of_morocco.jpg
82 KB, 466x350
>>70910392
>>
>>70910653
>surrounded by niggers
yeah that map looks painfully accurate
>>
>>70910592
>drugs, and fast food
we didnt want to poison our own youth aswell.
>>
>>70910720
There is a possiblity that you are white, but I still consider you a nigger.
>>
>>70908052
White guilt i an american centric movement
Technically only Brits should feel white gult
Niether my father or grandfather committed atrocities against blacks and my Grandfather came from a region of NO blacks.

Not applicable in my instance. Try again.
>>
>>70911105
Fucking niggers need to read my art...
>>
>>70911163
Are you serious?
>>
>>70911206
see>>70910112
>>
>>70911256
m8, the only black art I can read is abo and it all says the same thing "Got ciggie and a dollar cuz? Just for the train"
>>
File: 1428371840258.jpg (24 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1428371840258.jpg
24 KB, 472x472
>>70911312
I can't understand a word this hothead is saying.
>>
>>70911372
That would be because you have not traveled outside the borders of America to visit your fellow brothers.
>>
>>70911426
The only time I visit prison is to see my cousin Vinny, god bless his soul.
>>
I don't have any guilt at all. I'm quite proud, actually.
>>
>>70911600 and all other niggers, see>>70910112
>>
>>70911490
We have a cross prison agreement. I can enter your prison with my prison passport and you can enter my prison with your green card prison slip. Why restrict yourself.
>>
File: CMQmxfXU8AAdnzX.png (18 KB, 349x321) Image search: [Google]
CMQmxfXU8AAdnzX.png
18 KB, 349x321
>>70911709
I am calling Australia a prison you fuckin nut. Learn ENGLISH
>>
>>70911660
are you autistic, buddy?
You're even posting tumblr images...
>>
>>70911792
Excuse me for not having dedicated meme folders (yet), I don't have the PC space.
>>
>>70911792
I recently "lost" my whole collection, so I have resorted to posting memes from google images. Sue me.
>>
>>70911889
So you are a NEET autist then?
I am 100% certain you don't have a job.
>>
>>70911763
And I am accepting your logic and calling USA a prison on the basis I can use my "criminal" passport to enter your country as a "prisoner", by your logic, lard ass.
>>
>>70912078
But the joke only works one way...
>>
>>70911991
I had to sell my meem collection for rent money...
>>
>>70909587

>The word slavery comes from the word "slav"

It doesn't actually, but w/e fits your narrative.
>>
>>70908052
The only white guilt I feel is that pukes like you claim to be white
>>
>>70909499
Taking pride in your forbears is natural. Taking EXCESSIVE pride in your forbears is an almost universal sign that you've done nothing of consequence because if you had you'd be talking about your own damn accomplishments or you would have the peace of mind in knowing that you're a successful human being that you would acknowledge the success of others
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.