[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why there are so many homeless white men despite having the privilege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: HomelessParis_7032101.jpg (519 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
HomelessParis_7032101.jpg
519 KB, 800x600
Why there are so many homeless white men despite having the privilege?
I remember visiting NYC few years back and most panhandlers were white men
>>
>>70907981
jews fucked this country hard
>>
File: 042.jpg (41 KB, 529x600) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
41 KB, 529x600
>>70907981

mental wards were mostly all shut down in the USA due to mistreatment. Now, mentally ill people just live on the streets and are homeless.
>>
because the homeless shelters are full of rabid minorities who would love to beat down whites for fun
>>
>>70907981
>so many homeless white men

all the nogs are in jail since they cannot control themselves, especially when down on their luck
>>
>>70907981
white majority countries have more white losers compared to non white majority countries.
>>
File: SMI_2014_147907_4.png (39 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
SMI_2014_147907_4.png
39 KB, 680x505
mental illness is the biggest cause of homelessness

the other is drug use
The only people with higher rates of mental illness than whites are mixed race people.
>>
>>70908341
But how can you be a loser when having the white privilege?
>>
>>70908377
mental illness also happens to correlate with intelligence
http://www.medicaldaily.com/why-smarter-people-are-more-likely-be-mentally-ill-270039
>>
Black people, surprisingly, have quite strong communities. Despite being poor and retarded they have much lower rates of depression and suicide. It's also one of the reasons Asians do so well at school

Obviously lots of them are homeless, but my point is that white people don't have communities to help them out anymore.
>>
>>70908341

It's easy to stay sane and and content with life when the majority of people (like in your shit country) are all dumb shit cunts who never achieve anything.

Mental illness is higher with whites because we're more intelligent and go insane if we cannot compete at the white man level, anything less than that and you might as well have nothing.
>>
>>70908526
no wonder suicide is a fad among whites.
>>
File: 25-michael-brown.w529.h352.2x.jpg (80 KB, 1058x704) Image search: [Google]
25-michael-brown.w529.h352.2x.jpg
80 KB, 1058x704
>>70908492
it's amazing how easy it is to be mentally healthy when society has zero expectations for you.
>>
>>70908492
Depression is a side-effect of intelligence. If you're intelligent, and you know it, but can't make any use of it because we live in a society catered to the lowest common denominator, it is not pleasant.
>>
>>70908651
>no wonder suicide is a fad among whites.

Pretty much.

My parents lost their "dream home" 10 years ago and my parents have never been the same. Literally sad and depressed like it was yesterday, they still can't get over it.

In other countries people lose their shitty homes all the time and they move on with life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.