[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25
File: prevalence-graph1.jpg (196 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
prevalence-graph1.jpg
196 KB, 2709x1844
How is this possible?
>>
finally
When everyone's autistic, no one's autistic
>>
>>70907670
Isn't the definition of autism also include social anxiety and ineptitude?

if it does,then it would include a class of children that can be influenced to become autistic through outside forces.

ADHD falls under this.
>>
Diagnosis.

There is a guy at work who is autistic. I didnt know until yesterday. Thought he was a bit odd and nerdy, that was it. Thirty years ago that is what he would have been.
>>
File: covetousjew.jpg (19 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
covetousjew.jpg
19 KB, 300x258
>>70907670
Same reason everyone these days has ADD, depression, OCD, anxiety, etc. - - the pharmacological jew.
>>
>>70907670
High fructose corn syrup and crap food destroying the development of the fetus when it is in the womb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fructose_corn_syrup
>HFCS was first marketed in the early 1970s by the Clinton Corn Processing Company
>1970
>>
Probably a genetic trait passing down into more children than ever before.

Autistic people can get laid too; it's really not that hard.
>>
>>70907670
Pharmaceutical companies created mental disorders out of thin air.

The Earths population has also doubled over the last 30 years.
>>
Prolife shit.
>>
File: 1459554291150.png (353 KB, 853x479) Image search: [Google]
1459554291150.png
353 KB, 853x479
>>70907898
This lol. Its a struggle to not be depressed these days. The worlds going to shit and theres nothing anyone can do about it, Except complain on internet message bourds. Wow were pathetic bunch eh? Kek
>>
>>70907670
>expand definition of autism
>autism becomes more well known so more people are tested for it
>rates rise as a result

I bet you're one of those people that think kids are entering puberty sooner because of the food quality and not because of the food quantity (fat makes girls go through puberty sooner).
>>
>>70907670
No eugenics.
>>
>>70907670

Well they try and say I have autism.

This is based on the fact I don't like social outings very much due to the fact most people annoy the shit out of me. So because the rest of society annoys the fuck out of me I'm supposedly autistic.

I mean it couldnt have anything to due with how people act or anything. 10 years ago I was out partying every night. Before all anyone ever wanted to talk about is race and how awesome bernie sanders is.
>>
>>70907842

pretty much, they just test social skills essentially but autists will usually perform worse, the normal ones but still awkward are called the assburgers
>>
>>70908045
That hit home.
>>
im pretty fucked up mentally and physically (not diagnosed with anything) and everytime i think about where it all could have went wrong it comes back to growing up poor and being exposed to so much "food" laced with industrial chemicals. theres no way im not dying of suicide or cancer
>>
>>70907670
they just didnĀ“t care about autism back then. When you were socially ankward you were just an outcast. Today every fucking shit has a diagnosis
>>
>>70907670
jews
>>
File: what_are_pills.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
what_are_pills.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
>>70907670
Autism speaks, but thst doesn't mean you have to listen.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>70908045
>>
File: rand paul tattoo.png (296 KB, 415x394) Image search: [Google]
rand paul tattoo.png
296 KB, 415x394
>got vaccine
>lost race due to autism
>>
>>70907670

It's either the food, the water, the vaccines, or all three.
>>
Interestingly, I think this topic is related "Girls are most fertile in their early 20s."
>>70905905
Society has pushed for more parents to have kids at a later age, which increases the chances for the kids to have some sort of problem like Autism.
>>
>>70907670
The definition has been expanded. It used to be that only the most extreme cases were diagnosed, now it's viewed as a "spectrum" disorder.

Technically every human being is somewhere on the autism spectrum if you think about it. The spectrum goes from neurotypical, socially able people to the most extreme cases, with sperglords somewhere in between.
>>
>>70908162
>theres no way im not dying of suicide or cancer
Same here
>>
File: roll of fat.gif (448 KB, 214x199) Image search: [Google]
roll of fat.gif
448 KB, 214x199
>>70907922
What is the autism rate on kids that have parents people that had problem getting pregnant, went do a doctor and then was put on a strict diet?

Google it.
>>
>>70908379
you're forgetting toxic industrial waste and insecticide
>>
>>70907670

I'm surprised no one has mentioned women having children later yet.
>>
>find computer games when still a developing child, become battlefield 2 addict
>used to be a normal kid that played with friends outside, devolved into sitting at PC all day and making excuses not to see mates
>do this for years, friends just stop coming, weight keeps on coming though
>grew into a beautiful fat weirdo in high school
>now socially inept, long term goals are unfathomable and leads me to live in the absolute here and now
>no savings
>drug addict
>fucking video games

also suddenly diagnosed with "autism" after replacing friends for computer

feels bad man
>>
The number of autists didnt increased this much. According to OP's picture, 25% of the raise is due to diagnosis methods. The rest is due to doctors calling everything an autistic.
>>
Liberal diagnoses.
>>
>>70907670
No conspiracy shit
It's literally that they redefine autism for more and more previously unclassified mental defiances
It has become a catch all bracket in diagnosis
>>
>>70907670

Nobody cared about autists back then and just thought they were retarded.
>>
I hate autistic people.
>>
>>70908373
he lost race due to manletism
>>
>>70908598
>last time I played a video game was a week ago and that was with friends
>Start feeling more comfortable around females after the third day of no games
>Losing your PSN and not being able to afford anything new on your PC(and being too lazy to pirate) has been the best thing that ever happened to you
>>
>No one before 1866 has down syndrome.
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
I was classified at autism at pretty young age but they recommend I stop taking Ritalin going further in life once I turned 16 so I don't suspect the pharmacy jew
>>
>>70908023
Wrong. 14 year old QTs have been of breeding age since the dawn of time, and were often married ad having the first child. The reason why the "mih girls developing" meme is appearing is because legal reproduction in many nations is kept high for cultural reasons.

Inb4 "muh mental age" this is also bollocks, some women never grow up and almost all are run by emotion, hece why thier vote has ruinef civilisation.
>>
>>70908705
Yeah, they did the same thing to rape here in Sweden.

Nothing to worry about, there no way importing hundreds of thousands of african and arab will have an adverse effect on your countries crime. Just like there is no way eating more sugar and processed food shit every single year has an adverse effect on your physical and mental health.

Its just doctors and law enforcement redefining the criteria, don't worry about it.
>>
>>70907670
The average first-time mother is 4 years older now than in 1975. That probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>70907670

In the rise began after the women's liberation movement started gaining traction in the 70s. Along with this movement was the adage to women, "You can have it all!" Meaning, career and family - that also implied that women could ride the cock carousel through their 20s and wait until 30 something to have children. But after 40 is a no-no because retard babies went from 1 in 1000 to 1 in 20 after 40.

You'll never get a study funded to prove this because muh patriarchy, but women's eggs in their 30s are already beginning to rot and no one wants to tell them this because oppression - that their rotting 30+ year old eggs are resulting in autistic kids.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (91 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
91 KB, 500x250
>>70908980
The average mother also works and doesn't know jack shit about cooking or food.

>Hey kids, moma is tired today lets go to McDonalds
>yaaaaaaaaaaaay
And that is what we call down trickle down feminism
>>
>>70907670

humans are degrading extremely fast now with the end of days comming, dont worry about it. this must all come to pass
>>
>>70908979

I dont even know that you are serious now sven
>>
File: p11323_p_v8_ab.jpg (332 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p11323_p_v8_ab.jpg
332 KB, 960x1440
>>70907670

>How is this possible?

Year of release: 1988

And I'm not even joking.
>>
Did anyone notice that that is the amount of papers published not people diagnosed
>>
>>70909283

He's both
>>
>>70907670
It's not just possible, it's inevitable, predictable, obvious.

Once the first Superman was born, our triumph was inevitable. Normals cannot compete for long.
>>
File: obesity.png (208 KB, 1128x515) Image search: [Google]
obesity.png
208 KB, 1128x515
>>70909283
I don't even know if you are serious.

Do you seriously believe that its just doctors diagnosing differently? Do you really believe that we can put what the fuck ever we want into our bodies without it having any adverse effect? Its just as preposterous as believing that we can put what ever the fuck we want into our countries without seeing any adverse effects.

Our diet has a proven effect on our hearts, arteries, our muscles so why wouldn't it have an effect on our brain? Do you really thing you raise a healthy kid on poptarts, crispy crunch, snickers and McDonalds? What you put into the mother when she is pregnant you get back.
>>
>>70908980
Finally someone noticed. Women tend to have children at older and older ages. That will have consequences.
>>
File: tumblr_o107kdPKoc1ur7l7to1_400.png (29 KB, 369x443) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o107kdPKoc1ur7l7to1_400.png
29 KB, 369x443
>>70907670
>>
>>70910421
interesting
>>
File: obesity year by year.gif (26 KB, 860x509) Image search: [Google]
obesity year by year.gif
26 KB, 860x509
>>70910421
Fat, old, bad diet, no exercise?

Nah, just doctors diagnosing in a different way
>>
V
A
C
C
I
N
E
S
>>
>>70907670
The internet is a huge distraction that causes people not to socialize.

/thread
>>
File: 1456780004924.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1456780004924.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

if you dont own a gun get a fucking gun
>>
>>70907670
>tfw you can't invest in autism diagnostics like they're stocks
>>
>>70908966
you really should hold out til 16.

infant mortality was a much bigger thing back in the day, and still in the islamic world
>>
because autism is a growing spectrum of disorders, and things considered autism today were not in the past. hell, phone addiction is now autism.
>>
>>70907670
Poor parenting creates shitty kids, shitty kids are misdiagnosed as autistic. Also people are having children much later in life.
>>
>>70907670
The pharmaceutical companies brewed up the vaccines cause autism shitstorm to cover up the very real fact that autism was actually linked to SSRI/anti-depressant use in pregnant women.

That's the actual fucking truth of it, and pretty much the entire pharmaceutical industry's executives need to be in jail for it.
>>
>>70907670
Autism used to be reserved for vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk

Now it's used for kids who are just socially inept.
>>
>>70907670

more estrogen in everything fucking with hormones since birth.
>>
>>70908598

are you me, senpai?

the only thing that i believe can confirm my ASD diagnosis is legit is that i had speech delay as a toddler and wouldn't look at or pay attention to other people and i wouldn't respond to my name. those are classic traits of autism in babies/toddlers.
>>
>>70907842
/thread

Rate of autism is unchanged, rate of diagnosing correctly has changed.
>>
>>70907670
poor parenting, changing social structure and Autism as a diagnose being easier to recognize, more people being checked, as well as a broader defention of the autism spectrum.

inb4 muh chemtrails
inb4 shill
inb4 vaccines
>>
>>70907670
vaccines
>>
>>70907842
>>70911238

pretty much.

also autism is genetic because my grandpa and dad have it as well.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/143149/20160323/everyone-has-autism-genes-says-new-research.htm
>>
My mom diagnoses these things. When I try to talk to her about the methods and what she thinks the likelihood of comitting type I and II errors she just laughs and says "it works!!"

She believes in astrology and is generally pretty unintelligent.
>>
>>70907670
leftistism
>>
>>70907670
a lot of redefinitions of psychiatric illnesses

its easier to diagnose autism, adhd (more specific criteria and more categories for some illness) etc today as it was few years ago

t. future psychiatrist
>>
>>70911167
I know a guy whom I suspect to have assburgers.

He can't look at people in the eye when he talks with them.

He also really has troubel figuring out when it's time to stop a conversation.

For example I meet him on my way to class and he stops me to have a chat with him. But when I try to signal that I'm rushing to a class and I'll be late he doesn't get it and I basically have to just outright shutdown the conversation by saying something like "Ok that's great I have to go now, bye."

Do you have problems like that?
>>
File: kosher_symbols.jpg (18 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
kosher_symbols.jpg
18 KB, 270x186
>>70908162

buy kosher food. to be kosher, food must be absolutely free of harmful crap. in the long term, your health will improve.

don't buy kosher meat though (unless you want the animal to suffer more), and don't miss out on your daily requirement of bacon.
>>
>>70911287

autism is real but it seems to be a catch all name for people with developmental delays or abnormalities in brain structure/function, i.e "pervasive developmental disorders".
>>
>>70911367

yeah, those are typical autist traits. i've learned not to that it as much because i got yelled at or abused quite often.
>>
File: 1422296154419.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1422296154419.gif
1 MB, 600x338
>>70907670
Anime.
>>
>>70911367
>>70911406

also looking people in the eye feels unnatural, causes discomfort physically, feels really invasive. i hate it when people try to force eye contact with me, some time its makes me feel scared and other times i want to hit the person, its like an attack.
>>
>>70911478
Autist spotted
>>
>>70911478
>some time its makes me feel scared and other times i want to hit the person, its like an attack.

You need to understand that you are the one who has to adapt to the world, not the other way around.

You need to tame your autistic mind and learn to tolerate something simple as eye contact.
>>
>>70907670
>vaccines have also increased over this time

PURE COINCIDENCE THOUGH
>>
>>70911571

at least im not a cuck

>>70911592

im well aware
>>
>meet woman
>overweight
>on pysch meds
>hasn't had a real relationship in 7 years
>ask her when she started to need pysch meds
>after she stopped eating healthy and stop exercising

All diet senpai, trust me
>>
>>70907803
>Isn't the definition of autism also include social anxiety and ineptitude?

I don't but, let's say it does I assume the internet has contributed to people with shitty social skills. Obviously if you spend 24 hours a day playing call of duty you're not exactly going to develop much compassion and empathy, nor are you going to get introduced to girls and form healthy realtionships.

However this can't be the cause of autism in op's picture because the internet only really become mainstream in 2005 or so and autism has been increasing sharply since the mid 80's.
>>
>>70911685
Oh well it's not all bad.

His autism at least causes him to be very direct and assertive sometimes because he doesn't give a shit about social cues.

I on the other hand have trouble expressing what I actually think because I'm constantly worried how people might percieve me for it.
>>
>>70908023
BPA and other synthetic estrogensare more likely the cause for early puberty
>>
>>70911851

i tend not to do anything, i limit my contact with people as much as possible. its confusing having no idea how others will react. i screw it up so often. how i imagine others will react to something ends up being completely different to how i imagine it. thats where theory of mind comes in.
>>
>>70909390
That's right there are a lot of people auffering from asperger autism that don't even know about.
There are also several other plausible explanations:
-Wifi, GSM signals that also can contribute to abnormalties.
-Chemicals used in the food industries or chemicals in general used in the industry

One must also think about all the medications used by people, the metaboloids or the chemical itself that is pissed and shit out, enters the canalisation. The water is processed but those meds aren't extracted.
Now think of all the hospitals and the ill people (chemo therapie / pain killers / psychopharmaca/ anti depressant/ blood pressure regulating meds)
Now imagine drinking this chem cocktail your whole life( thats what most people do) and you think there are no consequences?
>>
>>70911809
from wikipedia

The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

[16] http://www.webcitation.org/6JoG0uE7r

[18] https://web.archive.org/web/20130903024137/http://idea.library.drexel.edu:80/bitstream/1860/2632/1/2006175339.pdf
>>
>>70907754
Would you really want a world full of autists?
>>
>>70911962

i think i can some cases it is being wrongly diagnosed. especially asperger syndrome. the ASD diagnosis is more up to date and gets rid of those fake 'aspies' .

there's also a lot of womyn out there that want the diagnostic criteria broadened so they can diagnose more girls because apparently autistic girls "present differently than boys".
>>
>>70908398
But is that true though? Because it's not as though it were uncommon for people to have children at a later stage years ago.

Especially when you consider that many women kept giving birth until they entered menopause.
>>
>>70912064

and funnily enough, it's mostly girls with autism that make up the portion of autist with intellectual delay/disability.
>>
>>70911935
Even non autists mostly intuitively learn from experience.

I don't know how an autistic mind percieves that though. Maybe you'd need to be very attentive and analytical and go through a shit ton of social interaction until you get some basics down which does sound very hard and unreasonable to do.

It must suck though because you can just tell something is kinda off through sheer body language alone and it gets you branded as a weirdo and lots of people talk behind your back (that's what happens to the autist I know).

He isn't a failure though. He had a gf, does well in school and even has a job in his field of study already (programming) because he was assertive enough to just apply to a lot of companies and showing them his autistic projects (which are cringy as fuck IMO but it showed them he can make stuff I guess)
>>
The thing with autism is that in order to get diagnosed you need to get yourself tested. And the only reason why you would get yourself tested is when you experience problems in your life and you suspect autism.

But the trend today is that everyone is just getting themselves tested for the fuck of it, as if its a doctors checkup. And parents get their kids testes as if its their mandatory flu shot.
So now you have people that dont experience problems at all, that get an autism diagnosis because some of the criteria is that you are experiencing problems in your life, and that is automatically assumed becauae otherwise you wouldn't get yourself tested.

Basically you only have autism if you get yourself tested. So if you suspect you have autism, just dont get tested and youre autism free.
Autism is not a thing, only if you believe in it.
>>
>>70907670
I suppose the funding to tackle autism is going down...
>>
>>70907670
Ha! I was autistic before it was cool
>>
File: hold-it-you-dummies.jpg (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
hold-it-you-dummies.jpg
38 KB, 625x626
>>70912039
At least autists have a reason to be idiots
>>
>>70912220
can you get autismbux in netherlands?

basically disability welfare?
>>
>>70907898
There is no pharmacological jew for autism
>>
>>70912218
>Maybe you'd need to be very attentive and analytical and go through a shit ton of social interaction until you get some basics down which does sound very hard and unreasonable to do.

pretty much

> because you can just tell something is kinda off through sheer body language alone and it gets you branded as a weirdo and lots of people talk behind your back (that's what happens to the autist I know).

i know this all too well, i've excepted it though, i know i'm a weirdo.

some autist do go on to do very well, especially when they nurture their obsessive interest. unfortunately for me i had a shitty upbringing and didn't get lucky like some autist.
>>
File: triggered.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>70912318

accepted*
>>
Guys who used to be "quiet" or "weird" 30 years ago now get all diagnosed with autism

Gotta buy all these meds for your poor kid, goyim
>>
>>70912039
What is 4chan?
>>
>>70912318
oh well at least you're not this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAaKaNFVnmM
>>
suburbanites raised to be special snowflakes refuse to accept their child's tantrum isnt a syndrome or disorder.
>>
>>70911478
Same. When someone looks me in the eye, I want to rip their fucking face off. Mostly just with men. Eye contact makes me feel super aggressive. It's like being blasted in the face with information when I'm trying to convey ideas to people.

Very off-putting
>>
>>70907842

Exactly this.

Don't forget that the Psychologist's Handbook for diagnosis keeps changing over the years. Now if there's anyone that is sent to a Psychologist or a Psychiatrist, he's sure to come out with at least one buzzword label to indicate that "the kid needs to come back every week" or "the kid needs to take these pills every day".

Psychology is a business.
>>
>>70907670
More things are now called autism and medical science has become better at diagnosing it.
>>
>>70912494
>When someone looks me in the eye, I want to rip their fucking face off.
Are you fascinated with sorting things and spinning objects?
>>
>>70912491
It is a societal disorder.
>>
>ctrl + f vaccine
>7 results

Retards.

The reason is also diagnosis has gotten to be way overzealous. If a four year old acts like a four year old the assumption is to pump them full of drugs instead of thinking
>gee maybe he's acting like this because he's four
>>
>>70912307
Yes, enough for a steady living.
The requirements for autismbux have gone up though, just being an awkward aspie isnt enough for autismbux.
>>
>>70912218
If it makes you feel any better, he is most likely completely oblivious to the fact that people think he is weird. And when. He does notice, he really couldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>70912647
this
i used to get panic attacks in high school because of people staring at me, laughing at me, spreading rumours, etc. i went nuts after a while, jumped off a building, eventually came to the conclusion it's better not to give a fuck

made my life noticeably better
>>
>>70912557
Oh yeah, I'm autistic as fuck. I wasn't diagnosed until my kid was diagnosed though. I just grew up thinking I was a fuckup and not knowing why people didn't like me. I'm really fucking good at fucking things though. Like, spooky good.
>>
>>70907670
>dates
The Internet.
>>
>>70912788
I'm really good at fixing things

Is what I meant to say
>>
File: trump-tweet-1-620x264.png (61 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
trump-tweet-1-620x264.png
61 KB, 620x264
>>70912567
:^)
>>
File: 857.jpg (30 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30 KB, 563x542
>>70912788
>>70912877
kek

how old are you?
do you feel bad that your kid inherited your autism?
at least you spread your genes though (i hope you're not divorced or something)
>>
>>70913043
Hes biologically not my son but hes my wifes son so i consider him my son :)

Refugees welcome!
>>
>>70913043
I'm 40.

I didn't know what autism was before I had my kid. He is 9 now. I feel bad that he has it. I see in him going through a lot of the same struggles that I went through in grade school. He will come home excited that he made a new friend. Then in telling me the story of his new friend it will be painfully obvious that it was just some kid fucking with him and he didn't pick up on that. A lot of rage inducing shit like that. At the same time, he really couldn't give a fuck about people. He is into computers, that is his shit, that is all he wants to talk about from morning until night. I have to remind him to say things like "good morning" before he just jumops right into telling me about the latest Android updates.

I am married to my second wife. No kids with the first, thank God.

My wife now seems fairly autistic too. Though, to be fair, the more I learn about autism the more everyone I meet seems to have the symptoms of it.
>>
>>70907670
Probably mostly from increased diagnosis and the fact that physiatrists love to prescribe shit for shekels.
>>
>>70907670
>>70907670
lack of minerals in the grounds and in agriculture and therefore in food, animals too.
Monsanto and all these niggers.

lack of education when it comes to diet.
gluten causes autism in unborn children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCHBpC6Oy8

also, watch this. glyphosates.
>>
>Psychology becomes much more common
>Pshychologists interested in diagonising people for money, parents and teachers interested in blaming their antisocial children on something else.
>Internet increases in usage
>Generations getting detached from the goals of their parents and grandparents
Why can't it just be that simple?
>>
>>70913904
>Why can't it just be that simple?

because it literally isn't. it could be a whole array of different reasons. and then you have a cluster of different causes for autism to be on the rise. faulty nutrition being the number one problem and scamming by psychologists coming way after that.
>>
>>70913535
>40 year old autist posting on 4chins
I'm sorry but this made me kek. At least you're not a fat virgin NEET so all's good.

Yeah it's a shame about your son. Kids can be really cruel especially in elementary and middle school.

Maybe try getting him into some things where he might meet fellow autists that like computers? Like some extra curricular programming classes for example.

Also if you get him into a good school where good academics are valued and there's no niggers or spics he'll probably avoid bullying.
>>
It's bullshit and drug companies pushing crap. Also, shit parenting. Heck, I wouldn't rule out vaccines either.
>>
>>70907670
Because the definition of autism and the diagnosis changes, not the disability
>>
>>70907670
shit in the water
shit in the food
plastics
drugging everyone out of their minds and those drugged out zombies breed
>>
>>70914081
>40 year old autist posting on 4chins

There is a reason that meme exists. 4chan is like a comfortable old shoe. I can be myself and I don't have to worry about saying something stupid or insensitive

>At least you're not a fat virgin NEET

I've crushed a lot of puss in my day. I'm honestly surprised that autistic dudes don't get laid alot. Women love guys who are emotionally unavailable

My boy will be just fine. He has a non autistic younger brother. They are best friends. He has me to talk about computers with, though I limit him to 20 minutes a day.

We are currently working on how to fake being interested in people during social situations. It's funny because I can't do it either so we are putting together a systematic approach to it. When someone says x, you say y. That type of thing.

No niggers here. He gets bullied, but mostly he is confused by it, not hurt or emotionally stunted. I was bullied a lot too. My home life was absolute garbage though, so I never had a safe place to go when I was a kid. I make sure that he does.
>>
>>70911422
stupid memes aside, any form of entertainment or narrative media can't cause autism because it does the exact opposite of what autism tries to prevent. being emotive, showing emotion, reading characters and their motives, showing characters who make their own decisions and progress within the narrative based on well-reflected reasons and based on spiritualized motives.
>>
>>70914746
you seem like an alright guy m8
have more children
>>
>>70907670
>be me
>studying CS
>so depressed that I cant hold conversation or look people in the eye
>speech monotonic as fuck
>go to the school doctor
>doctor is <30 years old woman
>"anon, have you ever thought you may have aspergers?"
>at that second I realized why autism seems to be on the rise. Doctors are almost enthusiastic about diagnosing it
>stood up and never came back

Fucking jews and their bullshit education.
>>
Birth control pills.
>>
>>70915548
>cant hold conversation or look people in the eye
>speech monotonic as fuck

isn't this completely normal in finland?
>>
>>70912956
I read that in Rorschach' voice. Good stuff.
>>
>>70915548
you sound aspy AF kouhai
>>
You're all fucking retarded.

>Durr number increases
>more peoplle must have disorder duh

It's because the techniques to diagnose it are better now and we have changed he criteria for what diagnosis someone with autism. It is much easier to be diagnosed now due to the requirements becoming more open.

I'm sure at least 15 people in this thread have the disorder. Even I do.
>>
>>70907670
Id say its a mix between high population and many more people are reporting cases
>>
>>70915548
>have aspergers
>get asked if i have aspergers
>sperg out

classic finland
>>
>>70915548
Really spergin' out there, aren't ya, anon?
>>
>>70907670
influence of computers fucking up social interactions and new-age quasi medical conditions
>>
>>70907670
Correlates with the popularity of the internet.
>>
>>70907670
>How is this possible?
women over 30 giving birth.
>>
>>70907670
> circumcision
> vaccines
>>
>>70907670

Shitty parents, basically.

If their super special 99th percentile child isn't as smart as the Jones' kid across the street, or can't socialise well, it's obviously a medical condition not because of their inability to raise a socially aware child.

Plus, the "spectrum" thing is bullshit. Medical science is pretty black and white. Whilst there are many types of cancer, you either have it or you don't.

Why do these autism charities never acknowledge that the rise of "autism" coincides pretty perfectly with the rise of the MTV generation
>>
>>70913354
kcukc
>>
File: autism.jpg (390 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
390 KB, 2709x1844
>>70907670
fixed your image, OP
>>
Definition increased in scope
Awareness campaigns
Nuitrition changes
Women have children later
Electronics everywhere, reduced interpersonal contact in childhood
Other, unknown causes

No, wait, gotta be vaccines.
>>
>>70918721
>Medical science is pretty black and white. Whilst there are many types of cancer, you either have it or you don't.
That doesn't apply to any mental disorder.
>>
>>70912309
vaccines
>>
I dont understand this meme..

I mean, let's say you have deppresion. You are really sad. So what? WHat prevents you from cheering up? Why not just be happy?

Same with OCD , you have an irresistible urge to do something. What if you don't do it? What if someone physically restraints you from doing it?
>>
File: don autism.png (54 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
don autism.png
54 KB, 608x336
>>70907670
>>
>>70921042
I'm almost sure 80% of "Ocd " "Adhd" "autism" cases are pure bullshit .
>>
>>70907670
It's the fucking jews fault
Just like everything else
We need to slaughter every last one of them
>>
>>70921042
I've heard an idea about a lot of depression cases being based on narcissism. Which would certainly explain the legions of teenage girls that get diagnosed with it.

Maybe it's being on /pol/ or just reading the news, but it's hard to feel shit about yourself when some Syrian cunt gets melted by bullet spray.
>>
File: 1460635732266.jpg (379 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
1460635732266.jpg
379 KB, 2709x1844
>>70919174
FTFY senpai
>>
>>70921643
How does deppresion work though? Let's say i'm sad. Does that mean i have deppresion? What makes me just and and what makes me deppresed?

I just don't understand it. What would make me get deppresed. Is it impossible?

When something happens to me i more often feel anger and rage rather than sadness.
>>
>>70911238
>diagnosing correctly

More like nosing

It's a scam. Most 'autists' are just socially awkward people. Real autism isn't something you can have but not notice. Real autists are just unable to function properly in society, if they're able to talk at all.
>>
It's learned helplessness in the human animal. It's cured by knowledge of that fact and changing internal narrative from helplessness to internal locus of control and matching behavior to that mindset. Depression is negative feedback loop affect. Happiness is positive feedback loop affect from seeking goals instead of pleasure. Really simple but without discipline and will it's impossible to overcome. Ssri can help short term (1-6 months) kickstart change of internal narrative. Beyond that fucks up neurochemistry and hormones and general ability to feel pleasure.
>>
>>70921999 my last post
>>
File: m902a4f.gif (12 KB, 590x404) Image search: [Google]
m902a4f.gif
12 KB, 590x404
>>70907670

NO WAY!
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.