[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it folks. America is cucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 38
That's it folks. America is cucked.
>>
>>70907239
Its troe
>>
>Pretend England
>>
File: 1453474209959.jpg (20 KB, 306x349) Image search: [Google]
1453474209959.jpg
20 KB, 306x349
>>70907239
>Caring about America
America is just a meme m8.
>>
>>70907239
Doesn't he say this every few months?
>>
>>70907239
>women are forced by the government to work longer hours, forced to major in STEM

because thats the only way thats going to happen
>>
>>70907239
Didn't they used to say it was 77 cents?
>>
>>70907239
EVERYONE is cucked.
>>
>implying we haven't been cucked since the 60s
>>
>>70907419
this.

Is it sexist that there are no women in my grad level math classes? Women, especially nigger women have it so god damn easy and they do not realize it.
>>
>>70907239
A gender tax i cant wait
>>
The point he is making is that women don't pull their fucking weight. We need to start making women work harder and stop letting men pay their way.
>>
>>70907239
What's the employment turnover rate of men vs women in this country, Barry? You ever ask yourself that question?
>>
>>70907501
don't you know, that's because math and numbers are inherently sexist and oppressive. 1+1 can't equal 3 and that will always trigger them.

if women became half of CS majors they'd complain that machine code promotes patriarchy

>>70907555
ayyyy
>>
>>70907239
He's been the commander in chief since 2008, the head honcho, the fucking president.

What's his excuse then for 8 years of this horror under his leadership?

>It's time to change this
What was wrong with 2008, Barry?
>>
>>70907558
Women change jobs more than men... And hop in and out of the workforce... A new recruit won't get paid as much as a tenured employee for the same position ...

Barry needs to fuck off with his bull shit
>>
>>70907239
It's been "time to change that" for 20 fucking years.
Are you going to create a social program taking in taxpayer money to give away to women or not?
>>
>>70907239
>65 percent white
It's already cucked m8
>>
>>70907755
You're getting there too, lad. Though I guess indians and pakis are easier to absorb, for historical reasons.
>>
>>70907827
Yea we're around 85 percent white now and decreasing
>tfw the eu is gonna force another migrant wave upon us to complete the cuckification.
>>
It's a FACT!
>>
> Brother goes to college

> fell for STEM meme, advanced math

> full class, literally not 1 female

muh wage gap
>>
how much longer until the bachelor tax comes to american federal taxes?
>>
>>70908021
Never should've joined it. If you leave now, you will pretty much be a geopolitically irrelevant entity. The EU can do fine without the UK, not sure if the UK will rubberband without the EU, more like it will suffer for a couple of decades.

Not that I mind, we need mo money for dem highways. We iz gud boi, we no corruption, need mo money her chancellor.
>>
>That's it
Not when they lit up the "White"house for the queers? Not when they elected a black president?
>>
>>70908068
>the poorly educated illegals we allowed into the country are paid poorly!
WEW
>>
>>70907239
I don't undestand how this idea is still pushed by the highest elements of American society despite being debunked 6 gorillian times.
>>
>>70908476
>illegals

Most blacks in the USA are born there though.
>>
How can libcucks be this stupid, that they dont even need to be vague and imply that they were comparing the exact same types of jobs, for them to not see its just that women can make a living SUCKING DICK

HOW IS THAT NOT COMPLETELY FUCKING OBVIOUS

HALF THESE KEKS ARE PAYING THEIR GIRFLRIENDS RENT, WHY WOULD THEY EXPECT HER TO WANT TO WORK AN ACTUAL JOB AS HARD AS THEMSELVES WHEN THEY CAN JUST HAVE SEX AND GET LIFE HANDED TO THEM

FUCK
>>
>>70907655
I wonder why employers won't come out and say exactly that as a reason they get piad "less"? Don't you have freedom of speech?
>>
File: 1460440982134.jpg (19 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1460440982134.jpg
19 KB, 576x432
>>70907362
>Eternal anglo betraying its offspring
>>
File: Horsey - Path of Progress.jpg (2 MB, 1666x1210) Image search: [Google]
Horsey - Path of Progress.jpg
2 MB, 1666x1210
>>70907239

Did you know 18 year olds only get 0.10 dollars for every 1 dollar 50 year olds get?

We have to change this.

What do you mean not all 18 year olds work? What do you mean experience matters? Some 18 year olds are students???

You ageist scumlord! You just hate the young!
0.10 cents on the dollar!
It's an outrage!
>>
>>70907239
M8 you should've included his full speech where he said pro tennis players and pro soccer players should be paid the same and gender should be overlooked. I always scoffed at the retaeds here who said Obama was a communist Muslim but now I wonder if they were right, Obama just waited 7 years to unleash it.
>>
>>70907239
>>70907407
Everyone has been whining about this for how long?

What are the solutions they've brought up?
>>
File: tmyk.jpg (132 KB, 549x362) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.jpg
132 KB, 549x362
>>70908182

Anon, you clearly misunderstand. You see, the reasons that there are no females in his class are twofold - and both are because of men.

First and foremost, females considering STEM degrees are scared for their safety. If they were to be the only female in a class of 50, statistics show that at least 5 of their male contemporaries would rape them, being unable to contain their primal urge to force sexual congress upon any nearby female.

Not to mention the violent micro-agressions that they would suffer on a daily basis. Rampant manspreading would make it impossible to find a place to sit in the lecture theatre, a ceaseless cacophony of mansplaining would rumble about their ears and distract them from their lessons, and the looming glass ceiling would prevent them from ever being promoted to their final year.

Secondly, and most importantly, they have been forced, against their will and since their birth between 1995 and 1997, to avoid any interest in science, mathematics or engineering, on pain of vicious corporal punishment and social ostracism.

As we are surely all well aware, the gender roles that were decreed by The Patriarch in his manifesto, The Holy Bible, have been rigidly, almost religiously adhered to since the Clinton administration amended the Constitution of the Western World to include them as common human responsibilities.

They state, in no uncertain terms, that all humans with both an X and Y chromosome are to be given preferential treatment in any situation where it may be reasonably assumed that such a preference may incur financial profit later in life. As an apt example: if both a homogametic (XX) human and a heterogametic (XY) human apply for enrollment into a STEM-related university course, the heterogamete (male) is to be enrolled and the homogamete (female) is to be submitted for mental reconditioning in the local "Pink Room" and enrolled into a midwifery diploma instead.
>>
>>70907239
Look at Obama every time he says this shit. He fucking knows it isn't true.
>>
>>70907558
>>70907655
There hasn't even been a female President.

Do they even have their own party? If they did, they could probably get more than half of those sexist whores to vote for the party just because she's a woman.
>>
>>70907239
Women don't make shit because they are a pain in the ass to hire. Want a sexual harassment case? Want to hear them bitch and complain? Want to worry about what shift they are on because they stir up drama with other workers? Want to worry about the company paying that maternity leave when she shits out a kid? Fuck man, I worked with some women that was good workers but these were the older women.

When I was a boss I never hired chicks because they were fucking more trouble than a dude that just comes and gets his shit done. Women call out of work way more, they also can't lift as much or use logical thinking during complex tasks most of the time. The next time you hear a bitch cry about making less than a man think about this other stuff first.
>>
>>70907755
>>70908021
You forget that's 200 million whites compared to your 50 million
>>
File: rapefugees btfo.png (796 KB, 718x689) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees btfo.png
796 KB, 718x689
>>70908202
I love bulgarian posters... every time you guys put a smile on my face
>>
>>70908893

t.Lesser Falklander
>>
>>70908068
So 16 years of Democratic rule and nothing has been done?
>>
>>70909189

Well done anon, I had a good chuckle.
>>
File: nigger_SAT.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
nigger_SAT.jpg
339 KB, 1536x2048
>>70908661

>the most poorly educated segment of society that glorifies criminal behavior and demonizes successful members of their group as being an Uncle Tom sellout to whitey earn less money
WEW
>>
You heard the president ladies, you better start falling trees and drilling for oil. It's time for the men to do cushy desk work.
>>
File: 1459783735084.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1459783735084.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1697
>>70907239
Deliberately paying women less for the same work is already illegal. Yes you may find isolated examples but you report them and they are dealt with individually. Sweeping legislation will not fix this and will only be a major inconvenience to everyone. This is just another step towards wage regulation. To the left equality does not mean equal under the law. Its when everyone feels like they are equal.
>>
File: TRUMP.png (569 KB, 635x766) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.png
569 KB, 635x766
HEY MEN, why the fuck doesn't my degree in interpretive African american feminist dance therapy studies pay as much as your chemical engineering degree? and no MANSPLAINING.
>>
File: 1458180649363.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1458180649363.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>70907239

It will soon be time to pull put the blackface & weave and become a proud trans woman of color.
>>
>>70907239

Maybe if women were just better and worked harder at what they do?
>>
>>70909175

There are already bills in place that make paying women less than men illegal. The government has done literally all they can, short of random gestapo like inspections at workplaces.

>FREEZE
>EQUALITY POLICE!!!
>>
>>70907239
Do they give any examples?

I know Hannity mentioned a report from the Daily Caller saying females at the Clinton Foundation make less than males, about 40% less.
>>
>>70907239

most ineffective president ever.

Accomplished nothing except accelerating the race war a couple decades (which might be a good thing, but we shall see)
>>
Does the pay gap mean women make less for the same job or just that they make less than men?

Because their career choices are horrible, fucking feminin studies and gender dickelry
>>
>>70909913

Women like to claim they do the same job and make the same hours and negotiate their salary well like most men, but the truth is they just don't. I hardly know any women who work more than 4 days a week and when I say day I don't mean a full work day.
>>
>>70909684
is that shigure???
>>
File: pay_gap_myth.jpg (234 KB, 502x1129) Image search: [Google]
pay_gap_myth.jpg
234 KB, 502x1129
>>70909913

The way they calculate pay gap is by taking every dollar men earn and dividing it by hours worked by men, then comparing it to every dollar women work and dividing it by hours worked by women.

They don't control for things like job field, education or experience. That means the pay of a male cardiologist who graduated from the top med school in the country and has been doing his job for 20 years is compared with the pay of a female high school drop out waitress who has been on the job for six weeks.
>>
>>70907239
>Women make $0.79 for every $1.00 a man makes
>Their solution is to make women earn $0.79 for every $0.79 a man makes
>Equality
>>
>>70910167
>>70909976

I'm surprised they even got to 0.79$ with those calculations
>>
>>70909314
>There hasn't even been a female President.
yet...
>>
>>70907239
is he just me or did Obama visibly age by a ton in the past 2-3 years
>>
>>70908838
Dont you know that facts are sexist? People say that and numerous other reasons for women getting paid less yet feminists are willfully ignorant
>>
>>70910225

That's the joke, the majority of them are massively overpaid for jobs they slack off on or are just bad at. Yes, there are women who actually care about their jobs, work hard and guess what? Those women tend to make more than their male counterparts and have successful careers.

Their family lives though, sheesh.
>>
File: pay_gap_myth2.jpg (1 MB, 1308x1828) Image search: [Google]
pay_gap_myth2.jpg
1 MB, 1308x1828
>>70910225

Women under 30 earn more than men under 30, so that shrinks it a bit. Women have it better when it comes to getting service jobs that younger people typically work. Naturally you won't hear anything about that pay gap.

Also as time goes on the bullshit gap they push will shrink because in younger generations it's more common for women to work. In generations that are currently retiring and cycling out of the workforce it was less common for women to work.
>>
File: 1422552140058.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1422552140058.gif
1 MB, 266x268
So if a man and woman are getting paid the same wage their solution would just make the employer add 70-something cents to the woman's paycheck?
>>
What would Obama do to show the numbers to close this gap? Make it illegal for men to work enough to earn more? Make it illegal to give hazard pay?
>>
>>70909447
The rethuglicans have majority rule, you misogynist.
>>
Having worked with a lot of women, I wouldnt give them more than 50% of what a man earned. Actually I just wouldnt employ them.

50% is the maximum they are worth. There are rare exceptions, but generally:-
]
They talk all day long about their children, tv, relationship - make lots of mistakes because their mind is not on their work.

Are out the door on the stroke of 5pm, having spent the previous 15 minutes applying make up in the toilet. Dont worry if there is a customer waiting for something - that's what men are for.

Take longer lunch breaks. If you get 30 mins, its 30 mins total - not 30 mins to get your lunch and then another 30 mins to eat it while snapping at anyone who dares to talk to you about work during the second 30 mins.

Take a lot more time off. Child is ill. Its that time of month etc etc. Went out drinking Friday / Saturday for the younger ones.

Bring personal life / drama into work. Forget about getting any work out of them if their boyfriend just dumped them or cheated on them etc etc.

Work is always their lowest priority in life. Children. Themselves. Whoever they are sleeping with. Then work if you are lucky.

Anyone who thinks that above is not true, has never experienced real world work with women. They pretty much never carry their weight, and god forbid you employ an unusually attractive one as they will do even less work and spend more time distracting the men.
>>
>>70910431
30 cents

god damn that is 3rd grade math

but i would be so enraged, i would quit my job and possibly end up dying on the streets hungry rather than contribute to these fucking cunts any more
>>
>>70907239
I work on a union assembly line, which means that everybody earns about the same per hour. The women I work with earn less than me because they always complain and bitch about the jobs being too hard, and they abuse FMLA to the point that most of them are functionally part time workers. Is it sexist that LaQuisha earns less than me per year because she spends two days a week getting high at home instead of coming to work? Is it sexist that I do three times the work as most of these women, yet they earn the same amount per hour?
>>
>>70908567
It's incredibly hard to argue against even though the evidence disproving it is overwhelming because of the lefts shaming tactics.

What's that? Women have had equal wage in statute law for decades and can actually sue for millions if they can prove discrimination in the workforce? You sexist!
>>
File: 1458590392517.jpg (50 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1458590392517.jpg
50 KB, 558x564
>>70909189
Fuck m8, noice.
>>
>>70910481
I mean over 16 years with a Democrat President and it barely comes up now
>>
>>70910487

This.

I hate working with women. I work in one of the most male dominated fields and still have to deal with cunts every now and then.

Very few hard working, competent women.
>>
>nearly every commercial is about womyn's clothes or some superficial mobile game
>featuring a negro with a 22 cm cock
>calling all white boys useless faggots despite the fact that he'd be another AIDS-ridden shitstain in africa if not for us
>corrupt pieces of shit like Shillary Clinton stay forever in power because womyn love her and have the money to eternally fund her campaign despite being a fucking disaster of a president
>prices for transportation and everything goes up, especially when the gov initiates a bachelor tax on single men
>increase in shitskin immigration causing more rapes of children and random murders, all womyn applaud because they are psychotic morons
>scientific advancement halts in the name of researching face creams and ways to "turn back the clock" on disgusting narcisstic skinbags

It's only going to get worse from here boys.
>>
>>70907239
Tick tock, your time's running out Obongo.
>>
File: hellisfine.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
hellisfine.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
>>70907239
>still with the fucking wage gap
WHY
WHY WON'T THIS SHIT JUST DIE
I DON'T GET IT WHY
>>
>>70910732
Repetition is one of the simplest ways to convince people of something
>>
File: Trumpface Australia.png (126 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
Trumpface Australia.png
126 KB, 300x336
>>70910989
You should know, just ask Hitler ;)
>>
>>70910713
>It's only going to get worse from here boys.

No. Islam will put women back in their place. Its the one good thing it will achieve and that Im looking forward to.
>>
>>70909530

>that pic

my fucking sides
>>
>>70911029
Well yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>70908182
>>70908182
>Sister-in-law goes to school for Human Biology, wants to become a physician assistant

>Fell for "women are equal" meme

>Graduates

>I help her apply for graduate programs

>mfw she shows me her transcripts with 2.9 GPA

>must retake 154 credits with 4.0 to meet graduate program GPA requirements.

>"Its not fair! I tried so hard! I graduated!"
>>
>>70907239
How do they plan to fix something that doesn't exist, give all women countrywide raises?
>>
>>70911187

They could reduce the tax women pay to make up the difference! haha
>>
>>70911720
I am now a woman and refuse to pay the man tax. What do you mean I'm not a woman? That's discrimination, you cis scum!
>>
>>70909175
Nothing, because they're bitching about something which doesn't exist outside of the realm of statistical data.

Imagine having a sports team where you have 9 people with normal weight and 1 fatass and you want to make the average weight lower not by telling the fatass to lose the weight, but telling the other 9 people to lose even more weight. This is basically what the "gender pay gap" is.

They dont address the issues of why women earn less (mostly choice based), they have this abstract hidden discrimination which cannot be proved or changed at all so they can forever bitch about it, much like how all feminism really works.

They dont want goals because goals can be achieved, tracked and followed up. They want to "raise awarness", and basically bitch about it endlessly on tax money, because feminists have a major interest in the status quo because it exists as long as "women are oppressed", and what would all those liberal arts degree holder do without all that precious "oppression"? They'd be jobless!
>>
>>70912147

In a sense there is already a movement towards this. No VAT on tampons, next it will be make up, bras etc etc

They could do this quite easily and all without benefiting men who falsely wanted to claim the advantage.
>>
File: 1457833097343.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1457833097343.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>8 years into presidency
>its time to change that!

King Nigger get out.
>>
>>70908567
Shaming. Feminists have created a narrative that anyone that debunks their claims just hates all women and wants them to earn even less.
>>
>>70909752
Even if they implemented a gestapo system feminists will still believe the lie. They're doing women like they've been doing niggers. Make a fake problem that apparently effects all of women/blacks (racism/MALES) and make it taboo to believe its fake then make plans to "do something about it" to make them vote for you.

"We'll have them niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years!"
>>
>>70907239
I thought it was 78 cents?
>>
>>70908182
Obviously. You expect them to comfortable in a male majority class?

Imagine how many times they'd be raped each year.
>>
>>70907239
>>70911187
Given how they "fixed" "systemic racism" in college admissions by establishing a system of objective racism, you can bet your sweet ass they'll "fix" "systemic sexism" by establishing a system of objective sexism.

The actual solution? Remove companies' ability to prohibit employees from discussing their wages amongst themselves. This gives women (and men) the chance to discover any legitimate cases of unfairly lower earnings and take their case to court according to the Fair Pay Act passed 50 fucking years ago. Then anyone still complaining can be told to do something about, as they should be told already.
>>
File: 1427610865645.png (20 KB, 824x662) Image search: [Google]
1427610865645.png
20 KB, 824x662
>>70907239
>/pol/ will get mad at this in a non-satirical manner
>>
I just looked at some interesting stats from the UK government. Men pay 66% of all tax. Tax is another system that takes money from men to give to women.
>>
>>70907468
$50? What do you need $20 for??
>>
>>70913014
Do you see that? That's the highest elected official in the country perpetuating a myth designed to prolong discourse in my country.

I don't take that lightly, and you're an absolute fool if you do.
>>
>>70908796
This is a very important point. Far more young women 18-25 are moving out of their parents houses than young men because they're moving straight in with their boyfriends who are older than them with more money and status.
>>
>>70908182
Woman can't even do middle school Math. My manager yesterday had to do 25*4 on a calculator. I wish I was joking.
>>
>Me: The gender pay gap shit is completely bullshit.
>SJW dumb slut: Heh.... You can't talk about women's issues.... I am a woman, I think I know what the struggles of women are. What president Obama is doing is great and if I were president, all women would be paid equal.
>Me: I don't think you can talk about being president, because you are a woman.
>>
>>70913196

Being managed by a woman? Dont you feel ashamed enough to find a better job?
>>
>>70910504
>implying it won't be 70 for patriachy compensation
>>
File: 1442167773207.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1442167773207.gif
875 KB, 250x231
They'll earn as much if they do as good of a job.
>>
>gf's sister is moderately red-pilled for a 16 year old
>class talking about the gender wage gap for some fucking reason
>"the wage gap is largely a myth, women make different choices, etc."
>normie stands up and cries "muh female tennis players"
>gf's sister isn't acquainted with the facts of that specific case, admits as much
>entire class shouts her down, opinion safely disarmed

I fucking guarantee that cunt saw a single image about female tennis players on FB and did no research whatsoever. The production and distribution of the wage gap meme is one of the most potent examples of memetic warfare ever created, above and beyond the six gorillion.
>>
>>70907239
He should close the gap between his upper and lower nigger lips.
>>
>>70908182
>have an intro to Java class freshman year
>old as fuck professor, remembers a time before C.
>goes on tangents regularly when he runs out of lesson plan about unix, assembly and outdoorsmanship.
>3rd class he tells us he's sorry we won't get the full college experience on an all tech campus without loose women
>only girl out of 27 pipes up about discrimination in stem and paygap and muhsoggyknees
>professor shrugs and tells her to bring her friends to class next time.
>she squawks on about this being exactly why women arnt in stem blah blah
>"well you want that paygap thing fixed you need a real job. If that doesn't work you'll be the only girl in a room full of competing future engineers and scientists"
>she dropped the class
>>
>>70914631
don't female tennis player earn more than men ?

they did a shitstorm last century to have the same prizepool as men.

their matches are shorter they work less...

what is this hypocrisy ?
>>
We need a genocidal psychotic dictator guys, Bernie or Trump isn't going to be enough.
>>
> Bitch on Facebook harping out shit about the pay gap, how female graduates earn 60-80% of what male graduates do
> Point out that it does not cite the field that they graduated in and that women are far more likely to graduate in liberal arts or life sciences as opposed to proper STEM subjects which also happen to be the highest paying careers
> Deletes post
>>
>>70908068
Weird how illegals get payed less!
>>
>>70908661
He's talking about the Hispanics claim on the chart
>>
File: 1446476506990.jpg (45 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
1446476506990.jpg
45 KB, 683x384
>>70909189
>mfw this is razor close to an argument you could realistically see presented from a "serious" academic source in the current year
>>
>>70909009
>fag marriage
Does it actually say that in the real comic?
>>
>>70915153
i can do this :D
>>
I've started supporting Republicans just to spite these liberal faggots. There is no wage gap, it's been debunked in so many studies, and yet the keep parroting it to get support form retards.

There's no way Sanders, Obama, and Clinton don't know that it's bullshit, but they keep fucking saying it.
>>
>>70907239
every new election they must change this or change that, fucking politicians
>>
does an illegal mexican women make less than an illegal mexican man?
>>
>>70909913
It's claimed to be the first, calculated by means of the second
>>
>>70907641
wasn't there discussion to change master and slave classes because of slavery or something
>>
>>70907239
how is this even a talking point or metric
it isnt even taking into account job title
no shit full time engineers get paid more than full time hair dressers
>>
>>70910377
Well no shit they have all kinds of legislation boosting their pay
>>
>>70910481
And the President has Executive Orders he hands out like hotcakes. Disregarded
>>
>>70915628
I had myself a giggle
>>
Letting women vote and allowing them to participate in the workforce was a big fat mistake.
>>
>>70909314
>There hasn't even been a female President.
>Do they even have their own party? If they did, they could probably get more than half of those sexist whores to vote for the party just because she's a woman.

That's pretty much Hillary
>>
>>70907239
Holy shit that nigger is retarded
>>
>King nigger puts through a bill that raises all womyn's pay by 26.59%
>90% of womyn are sacked
>>
>>70910167
This.

My company has released a report comparing wages of maes and females employees and divided in big tables per job title and seniority. No gap was found at all.

Was there more male market operators and more female HR assistant? Yes. Do the former earn the double than the later, of course. Is that unfair? Not at all.

Bitches need to shut up and try to reflect on their studies and career opportunities first.
>>
>>70916565
Letting women vote and allowing them to participate in the workforce was a big fat mistake.

Yep. Women voting for their own suicide and slavery.

Hope I live long enough to see it.
>>
>>70915608
>poe's law
>>
>>70907239

I love how even American federal institutions spread myths, further contributing to the dumbing down of the US.

If even the president can't get his facts straight, how can an average burger be expected to not remain ignorant and uninformed?
>>
>>70916865
I think democrats would almost be stupid enough to push this.
>>
>>70917163
>f even the president can't get his facts straight,

No. That's not the case at all. He knows what he is saying is bullshit. But he has a political agenda to push forward to destroy America, you have to take everything any politician says in that context.
>>
>>70907239

That's pretty demoralizing.
>>
>>70907239
There will always be a pay gap because
A) they don't know how to value themselves during negotiations
B) they are terrible negotiaters compared to men.

Women have it pretty easy if they want to get higher in a company and make more since theyou can just sex their way up the ladder if the managers are male
>>
>>70917314

I suppose. Here, while I hate our politicians, at least they don't try to push that kind of shit because they know people aren't that stupid.
>>
Can't wait for our wonderful european politicians to replicate this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 595x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 595x835
>>70907239
Daily reminder that the 79 cents stat doesn't take into account actual number of hours worked or time off for maternity leave. It just compares all women working full-time jobs to all men working full-time jobs, regardless of total hours worked. When you take these things into account, a smaller gap does exist, but I'd like to remind you that it's been illegal to pay women less based on their sex for a long time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
Most women will insist that it's not illegal yet and that's why we keep hearing about it.
>>
>>70907239
When I was in liberal indoctrination school it was 75 cents. 4 cents up is progress. Thank you Obama.
>>
>>70907239
>Women make 79 cents while men make a dollar
Where the fuck is he getting this information from? What field? Are both the man and woman in the same job? Do they have identical qualifications and degrees? Are they taking into consideration the amount of hours worked by both and if the woman has to take maternity leave or take a few days off because her period started?
>>
>>70917612
It's purely based on the average income of men versus the average income of women. It accounts for no factors and is a retarded study, but it's been quoted by senators and the President all the same.
>>
these stupid fucks really think this shit exists? if women were cheaper labor, as this retarded study suggests, then why would companies hire any men at all?
>>
>>70917746
But why are they not instantly shot down because it's just outright false information?
>>
>>70908838

>Freedom of speech

Not if it doesn't fit the leftist narrative
>>
>>70908838
>I wonder why employers won't come out and say exactly that as a reason they get piad "less"? Don't you have freedom of speech?

Because employers pay their employees equal wages for equal work. If this was a problem, there would be millions of lawsuits as its been illegal since the 70's. Hard fact:

>the public doesn't know the difference between "wages" and "earnings".
>>
>>70917972
Because if you tell the truth, people won't vote for you.

Welcome to democracy.
>>
>>70912415

Nicely summed up
>>
File: how university works.png (305 KB, 599x468) Image search: [Google]
how university works.png
305 KB, 599x468
>>70907239
>>
Women ear too much compared to men. They're weaker, get preggo, and are stupid and a liability.

They should earn half of what a man earns.
>>
>>70917457
>sugar tax
>>
File: america cucked2.png (395 KB, 527x1080) Image search: [Google]
america cucked2.png
395 KB, 527x1080
>>70907239
We learnt that America was cucked when they elected a nigger in November 2008. Then in November 2012 we learnt that America was not only cucked but enjoyed prepping the bull.
>>
>>70913196
You should ask for change for a dollar and take 5 quarters.
>>
File: 1459323302882.jpg (51 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1459323302882.jpg
51 KB, 319x320
>>70909189
>tapu tapu tapu
>>
>>70918359

Yep, which fell through because they realised how stupid it was.
>>
>>70908068

You should feel bad for paying your illegals less than $15 an hour under the table.
>>
>>70908838
They would get slapped with all kinds of discrimination lawsuits if they did. That's how the left shuts down free speech.
>>
>>70907239
That remaining 21 cents they don't contribute to their families used to be considered payed for through the use of their mammary glands and reproductive system for the pleasure of the husband and production of offspring.
>>
>on average
Pfff. On average everything would be fine if you give one woman 100 billion dollars. I'm sure that would change things.
>>
File: lets take a closer look.png (28 KB, 334x386) Image search: [Google]
lets take a closer look.png
28 KB, 334x386
>>70918428
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

>among whites the rate is 7%

Now back to your prayer mat inshallah akbar durka durka
>>
>>70918503
We have a reverse tax on sugar.
>>
File: CuckMyShitUpSon.jpg (55 KB, 753x961) Image search: [Google]
CuckMyShitUpSon.jpg
55 KB, 753x961
>>70907239
>on average, women who work full-time still earn just $0.79 for every $1 men earn

which is technically true even though it's fucking stupid. the problem is that they use this """"""""""fact"""""""""" to then turn around and say

>we need to make sure women are earning the SAME as men for the SAME work!!!

fucking assholes. women eat this shit up too. it obviously works. they wouldnt keep repeating this nonsense unless it didnt work.
>>
>>70915118
they make the exact same amount for the amount of popularity they get, and their performance
the majority of people who tune into tennis events or actually go to tennis tournaments are there to watch the guys, not the girls

people will whine about this but it's just the truth

plus, i can almost guarantee you they could get paid more if they demanded it, especially with the (somewhat) known ones.
>>
>>70907468
It can also be 78. 75. Etc...
For black women it used to be 68 but now it's 60 apparently.
Asian is apparently 80 something.
Do not ask how they get these numbers. It's da patriarchy.
>>
I sincerely hope that one of them is dumb enough to propose a male tax.

Because it would be immediately escalated to the Supreme Court and blown the fuck out in the most hilarious of fashions and we would never have to deal with this shit again.
>>
But why did my (female) manager freak out that I want a 20% raise because at the moment I'm earning the same as females with the same function?
>>
>>70919016
>Do not ask how they get these numbers. It's da patriarchy.

My response to these numbers is that women are earning too much for too little work. This can be only because of the massive number of government pretend "jobs".
>>
>>70919064
>the Supreme Court
>being faced with a male tax
7 minutes in it'd just have devolved into screaming "MURICA MURICA MURICA FREEDOM 827381273182TH AMENDMENT BILL OF RIGHTS MURICA" then by the 20th minute it'd be rejected
>>
Also this is just another perfect example of liberal doublethink.

> every climate scientist says man-made climate change is real, why do you hate science, why do you hate progress?

> I don't care that every Economist says it's not real, I've been paid less than my husband!
>>
And how does he plan on doing this? By creating a law everyone already follows?
>>
>>70907239
Amazing that this shit is taken seriously

>women tend to earn less money!
Wow, really? You don't say?

Maybe it's because they're less likely to take overtime, less likely to take hazardous jobs, less likely to travel for work, and so on.
>>
>>70918700

You mean corn? =^)
>>
>>70919168
>>being faced with a male tax

Men already pay 2/3 of all tax. Wake up.
>>
That leaves the man only 21 cents of every dollar. Greedy bitches want it all.
>>
>>70919283
And their productivity is shit and their presence alone destroys workplace morale.
>>
>>70919302
>2/3 of all tax
yeah
because the richer you are, the more tax you pay
and most men are richer

unless you want tax for literally everyone who can not afford to pay it in large enough quantities to go through the roof, it's better this way sadly.
>>
>>70907239
People have been saying this every moth for the last 10 years.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-13-14-04.png (412 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-13-14-04.png
412 KB, 1080x1920
Seen this morning. Ireland is cucked too.
>>
>>70909913
The 79% meme is the average of all female full time wages over the average of all male full time wages.
Once corrected for the work itself, thenumber is closer to 95%
>>
WHITE MALE privilege tax when?
>>
Is this calculation like the "average wage" we get here invented to make numbers look bigger?
ie X and Y income each averaged to compare them but without mentioning there is more of Y.

Man, I hate bureaucratic asspulled numbers for propaganda.
>>
>>70919717
No such thing as white male privilege.
Only lazy non-whites and women getting shitty degrees.
>>
>>70907314
my fucking sides!
>>
Also expect this shit to go 100x after Hillary wins. I hope you will get some kind of BLM movement but with fat feminists instead of blacks. It would be fucking glorious.
>>
>>70919865
Tell that to diversity officer.
>>
>>70915860
You are talking about some Apple github code where one of SJWs forced the mentioned variables refactorisation?

YUP.
>>
>>70919929
>>70919929
There's a job profession that should warrant an auto-lynching, if Daddy Trump gets in office.
>>
>>70908199
I'll pretend I'm gay just so I don't have to pay it. Without a eugenics program, they can't honestly expect all of us who were born with bad genes to magically conjure a wife and children out of thin air.
>>
>>70919362
This. I had a job interview recently for a graduate programming position at a small tech firm which went extremely well. At the end the interviewer basically said I was the best candidate so far but they are being pressured by hr to hire women. I mentioned something about how companies should be entirely meritocratic and then he basically went into the 5-minute talk on why he actively tries not to hire women. He said they had a group of 5 male programmers who worked extremely well together and had excellent morale. The company was then basically forced to hire a woman and quickly the woman started complaining of hostility because she didn't understand/couldn't cope with male banter. On top of that, some of the guys stopped focusing on their job and started trying to woo and impress the woman, leading to a reduction in efficiency.
>>
>>70907524
Melbourne cuck.
>>
File: 1451428558026.jpg (32 KB, 300x377) Image search: [Google]
1451428558026.jpg
32 KB, 300x377
BECAUSE THEY PROVIDE LESS
>>
i make 83 cents on average for every dollar an asian man makes. can we talk about how you can find disparities in anything and use it to push a political agenda?
>>
>>70920342

Women are cancer in the workplace. The only single reason to employ one would be if they were half the cost of a man, as trust me they will do half the work.
>>
>>70919362
Yep.

>>70919592
Oh for fuck's sake.

>>70920342
You're not the first I've heard stuff like this.
Why didn't you say you'll claim to identify as a woman?
>>
>>70907419
This. As is, if you have a vagina in stem, it's easy to find employment.
>>
This is broke down to tbe fact that women statistically take much more time off for their kids as well as extra time on pregnancy leaves. Statistically take low risk jobs and are less likely to ask for a raise or promotions.
>>
>>70908021
>85%
You need to look at your under 18 pop only.
>>
FACT: 1 in every 5 women are killed every year.
>>
>>70918428
If one in five were blacks on blondes, we'd breed the blacks out of existence in a single generation. I'm skeptical of this statistic, however. With black male incarceration, is there even enough black males to reach this ratio?
>>
File: 1387070945126.png (115 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1387070945126.png
115 KB, 320x320
>>70907239
Oh look democrats pandering to women with misleading statistics. They've never done that before!
>>
>>70920827
>easy to find employment
yeah, if you're attractive and can surround yourself with men who know what they're actually doing

at my company (p big ISP) we had a trial team of entirely women to deal with an actual major piece of infrastructure, and it got to the point where the CEO downright told every single woman in that team to get the fuck out after their second fuckup

women can not even figure out how cables work. one of them brought a knife to a zip-tie holding some cables together, and ended up fucking up a ton of shit that caused major problems across the country

the other rebooted a major piece of equipment without even reading the massive piece of paper that clearly said "IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS YOU WILL BRING DOWN MORE THAN YOUR SALARY"

i fucking hate women
>>
Wait but wouldn't managers than employ more womyn than men if women are being paid less? If this meme gap is real employing more woman=more $$ for the company, less for workers
>>
File: crazy motherfuckers.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
crazy motherfuckers.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>70919835

It's basic sociology:

Let X = Average wage of female in full time work
Let Y = Average wage of male in full time work

Y/X = Z = [0.00, 0.79]

Remember, because this is a sociological study, we must be sure to exclude the effects of all basic sociological factors that might cause this to become some kind of "sociological study".

Therefore, patriarchal variables such as: differing relative lengths of maternity and paternity leave, differing social norms and expectations, differing neurotypical priorities and career decisions, differing physical strength and body shape, differing expectations of caregiving from children, and in fact any other factor which might reasonably be surmised to affect the calculation any further than the initial step of "X/Y = Z" must be summarily discarded.

This is important, because for the sake of equality, observable differences between the genders are presumed not to exist.

In fact, it is generally understood by sociologists that gender, much like race, doesn't even physically exist at all, but is a purely mental phenomena known as "a social construct".

Except, of course, in cases where people suffer from gender dysphoria, in which the opposite (known as a "neurobiological phenonemon") is true; they are 100% physically whichever gender they have chosen to be.

Also, it is to be noted that despite not actually existing beyond the mind and the social matrix (except in the case of gender dysphoria), gender DOES exist in the context of the "privilege vs. oppression axiom", which states that:

>Where oppression increases, privilege must always decrease in direct proportion, and the inverse is also true.

So, gender DOES NOT physically exist, except in cases where:

(A) a person perceives themselves to not belong to an existing gender, or else the gender to which they already belong, and/or

(B) a person whose gender differs from another person's gender is paid less (or more) than the latter person

Get it?
>>
>>70921525
>without even reading the massive piece of paper that clearly said

Women cannot follow written instructions. I thought everyone knew that.

I have worked with some, who made the same mistake day after day. They would write themselves notes to not make that mistake, and would still do it. I'm not talking brain surgery either, simple data entry.

>>70921605

You havent worked yet have you? If you had you would have seen how useless women are. Any business employing large numbers of women always equals bankruptcy.
>>
>>70922243
>Women cannot follow written instructions. I thought everyone knew that.
we had it on toolboxes
on the door in
and the door out
we had it on all desks
we had it on the server racks, hanging on little pieces of rope every 7 meters or so
we even fucking had it on the back of our ID badges in condensed form
fuck, we even had it on the machines when you remoted into them, on their backgrounds
we had quarterly guides on it too

the CEO was physically sick at the fact that they couldn't understand it
>>
I have worked for businesses where they are struggling in recession, and the threat of redundancy looms.

The men start putting in extra hours, taking work home to try and help the business pull through this difficult time.

The women? They start working on their cv and applying for jobs.

No loyalty to anyone but themselves.
>>
>>70908567
Women are allowed to vote now. Women are retarded and will believe that they really make less for doing the exact same work as a man. Politicians pander to the retards who are easy to sway in their favor and secure their vote.
>>
File: 1416013178603.jpg (28 KB, 316x286) Image search: [Google]
1416013178603.jpg
28 KB, 316x286
>>70907239
What's the problem?
Just make it illegal to pay women less per hour for the same job.

Then women have to work the same amount of hours as the men if they want equal pay.
>>
>79 cents instead of 77

hey its improving
>>
>>70922422
>the CEO was physically sick at the fact that they couldn't understand it

He obviously didnt have very much life experience if he got to the rank of CEO and hadnt experienced women in the work place.

Did you ever see those program where the boss was disguised as an employee?

The male bosses, all were looking for new ideas, better ways to do things and would always reward everyone who showed initiative.

The women bosses, their first question would be "Do you have any children?" and that would then dominate their conversations, no new ideas or better ways to run the business were discovered by women bosses.
>>
>>70922992
>He obviously didnt have very much life experience if he got to the rank of CEO and hadnt experienced women in the work place.

senpai you're not actually understanding my point here

i work at Telstra, the largest ISP in Australia, we also deal with international connections and help the military out on occasion
these cunts all went to university, learned how to operate this shit, and had apparently "years of experience" at other places

the thing she fucked up was a router for the entire fucking country, you're supposed to switch routing duties onto any other piece of equipment (we have 7 others) in the event you need to service the current one

she ignored every single damn protocol we have, ignored her education and even just common sense, and ended up getting us on the international news and put lives at risk over in Western Australia during bushfire season

the general opinion the CEO had on it was that you shouldn't have gotten to that important of a position while being that dumb
>>
>>70922605
>make it illegal to pay women less
it is. It already is. It's posted up around every workplace in my state. That's why they call this 'social justice'.

It is a circumvention of law and order by social pressure. This kind of shit is all fine and well as long as it's purely a bunch of bull dykes screaming about it in the streets. But when actual lawmakers hop on board, you have a whole mess of trouble. Suddenly the law is obligated to get involved in social happenings that it has no premise for regulating. It's a sign of rising tyranny and if it isn't stopped very soon things are going to get nasty.
>>
>>70911187

That would be hilarious, women wouldn't be hired any more. NO MORE WAGES, NO MORE WAGE GAP! THE PERFECT PLAN! FEMINISM HOOOOO
>>
>>70923382
>senpai you're not actually understanding my point here

I totally hear what you are saying senpai. But the point you arent grasping is women are stupid and never take responsibility for anything. So it was foolish of your CEO to ever have an all women team. Did he want to go out of business?

Is an interesting story about your router, but its one I have seen my entire life. In so many different ways. Women making mistakes, never taking responsibility.

I guarantee you that your team of sacked women will have learnt nothing from what happened. And will 100% do the exact same thing again.
>>
>>70924180
>I guarantee you that your team of sacked women will have learnt nothing from what happened. And will 100% do the exact same thing again.
oh of course
maybe i'll get to see iinet or optus go down next :^)

it's actually illegal to say anything bad about previous employees here
most likely they'll go to another ISP and take on an even more senior management position
>>
>>70909688
damn, thought it was a picture of a dick
>>
>>70908567

But it's true.

...they are trying to >imply that it proves discrimination against women, which is bullshit.

But it's still technically true.
>>
File: 1447036180699.gif (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
1447036180699.gif
2 MB, 718x404
>>70911157
>>must retake 154 credits

How is this even possible
>>
>>70922220
That quote is pure cancer
>>
>>70907362
You just don't get it, dad!
>>
>>70915788

Where is it claimed to be the first?
>>
>>70924295
>it's actually illegal to say anything bad about previous employees here

I heard that said in the UK, along the lines of "You cant give a bad reference"

Yes you can. As long as you stick to the facts and not an opinion.

The opinion might be "she was useless." Cant say that.

You can say "she ignored procedure, caused an incident which embarrassed the entire company and was dismissed."

I have worked on the management team of some very brutally run companies, and a lot of things that people say cant be done they did. Just like the taxation laws there are always work arounds.
>>
>>70909189
Top jeb
>>
>>70907239
Aren't you happy for American women?
Also, how's president going to make private owners pay women the same as men?
>implying there is this problem of unequal pay
>implying everybody is employed
>>
>>70907314

>Pretend England #2
>>
>>70913074

Accurate.
>>
>>70909734

Actually expecting women to work hard is sexist now.
>>
>>70911029
>>
Anti-discrimination wage laws you say? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009
>>
>>70918696

>There's a rise in asian women

Top kek
>>
>>70922605

There are like a million bills that make that illegal in america, not even joking.
>>
>>70908068
>People who work different jobs get payed different amounts
Shocking discovery. I wouldn't have guess being a chemical engineer payed more then a "off the books" cleaning lady.
>>
File: WYz8uPA.gif (998 KB, 498x258) Image search: [Google]
WYz8uPA.gif
998 KB, 498x258
>>70923382

story checks out http://archive.is/zj25n

only incredible incompetence can cause outages on this scale
>>
File: 9w8l4tX.gif (1 MB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
9w8l4tX.gif
1 MB, 180x200
>>70907239
>12 Apr 2016
He said it again, the absolute madman.

HURRY UP companies! Learn this little trick that will save you 21% money.
>just hire women and save up 21%
>>
>>70907239
You do understand this is a stealth attempt at promoting socialism with women.
>>
I will close the wage gap by putting my dick in it.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.