[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids answering questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maga girl.jpg (163 KB, 879x769) Image search: [Google]
maga girl.jpg
163 KB, 879x769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Onniy08AY

I know this is a loaded question, but I am impressed with some of these kids answers.

>2:09
How can she be so redpilled? I feel bad for her. Assuming her answer was based on her own reasoning, and her parents are liberals, she must be getting indoctrinated so hard into the left now... and no matter what her parents are, her classmates and teachers must be giving her a hard time.

Also, fuck the gay ass fat ass in blue.
>blue pilled
>wears blue
>>
>>70906886
>Also, fuck the gay ass fat ass in blue.

Kid's dont have opinions of their own. Those words are just the things his feminist mom or teacher... or cucked father implant in him.
>>
How many shekels did the audience get for each reaction?
>>
I don't like it when kids are used to promote any agenda. Whether it's at a political rally or a protest or whatever. They are just being dragged into by their parents and force fed "facts" to spout. This goes for any cause and for both conservatives and liberals. I didn't really think hard about political issues until I was in my 20's. Politics are for adults and it should stay that way. Using kids to pull on people's heart strings is despicable.
>>
>>70907300
Like half the shit BuzzFeed or FKH8 do with the fag kids and the swearing princesses. Does anyone have the picture I'm talking about?
>>
>>70907598
Too lazy to find it, but I know what you are talking about. Shit pisses me off.
>>
File: mLEdJ3M.jpg (295 KB, 1280x2752) Image search: [Google]
mLEdJ3M.jpg
295 KB, 1280x2752
>>70906886
Why would they even let that response go through, it goes against the narrative.

I thought Trump was a sexist, remember?
>>
>>70907300
Well then that's your problem that it took until your 20s to actually think
Though I agree, I only started wholly developing my own logical opinions at 15 or 16 and I would say that anything under 13 is basically just parroting in anyone
>>
0h thA GAy
>>
>>70907954
Yup, I remember that... fuck, I don't think I took a screenshot.
>>
>>70907927
I developed my opinions in my teens, but they changed all the time. Didn't stabilize until I was in my twenties and had been educated, worked, and traveled. The opinion of some little shit with no world experience is useless.
>>
>>70906886
>uploader has blocked it in your country
just fucking kill me
>>
>>70906886
Oh God, she's literally perfect in every way. Such a redpilled qt.
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 657x359) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33 KB, 657x359
>>70907954
Here >>70818165
>>
>>70907877
Spin spin spin. See these kids, its not redpilled answers they give, they are just unindoctri... uneducated children. The answers they give are uneducated and child-like, like Trump and his supporters. Spin spin.
>>
>>70906886
man the real estate kid was based, too bad so many of the kids are growing up in a cuck culture
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.