[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0 u_OjxGBE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_4710.jpg (249 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4710.jpg
249 KB, 1024x576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0u_OjxGBE
>>
>>70906489
i don't get it why they are worried about refugees ? no one would like to go in Poland or any EE country they all want to seek refuge in developed countries like Germany or Sweden no one wants to be a refugee in shitholes that's the main reason i don't worry and they shouldn't worry too, desu i think that in fact they are just attention whores who want to show the word how edgy they are with those demonstrations
>>
File: 1429219389884.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1429219389884.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
>>70906875
DUBLIN REGULATION LAW
>>
>>70906875
asta

I can't wait to see polacks chasing dune coons with toilet pumps and lye sprays in their hands
>>
>>70906875
the EU is trying to make them take refugees, duuuuuuuh
>>
>>70906489
I like this song desu senpai
>>
>>70907010
>>70907070
they will stay 1 or 2 weeks and then will fly back to western europe
>>
>>70907061
>ID+flag

Not bad, not bad at all.
>>
>>70906875
It's a preempteive movement. Having a reputation for beeing anti-muslim is obviously a good in and of itself at this point in time.
>>
>>70909098
This. We don't want to wait until it's too late. And we're not going to be poor forever.
>>
Simple.
Many of them work or worked in western Europe or Scandinavia.
They see how the paradise turn into shit.
How it start small and now its big and almost not removable.
They don't want to give a chance here.
Poles want their home safe. If Westerners weren't retarded brainwashed cucks they wouldn't want too.
Xenophobia and racism is natural. Is the only way. Its good as it help your blood survive.
>>
File: otac.jpg (10 KB, 200x242) Image search: [Google]
otac.jpg
10 KB, 200x242
>>70907061
>molitva sprotiva TRKhOm
what a great ID
>>
>Zaventum

Did they choose that name just to sound like the airport?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.