[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all these shitty threads today? Are we being raided?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: images-1.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
What's with all these shitty threads today? Are we being raided?
>>
>>70906405
Nope, just business as usual.
>>
what's even the point of this board without happenings or pretend happenings
>>
>>70906405
We always get raided, that's what happens when you become the coolest place on the internets
>>
>>70906405
This place has gone downhill
>>
>>70906405
yeah
>>
File: 9854635485798.png (801 KB, 596x594) Image search: [Google]
9854635485798.png
801 KB, 596x594
>>70906405
We have jobs i personal have not been on everyday do to the fact that im not a 12 year old boy at home sucking Tyrones fat cock
>>
File: 1460370322500.jpg (146 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460370322500.jpg
146 KB, 960x720
>>70906405
yep. SJW hit this place all the time because this is the last place that calls them cunts and fatties and they can't stand it.
>>
>>70906405
>Are we being raided?
only by our own stupidity
>>
its been pretty bad since friday

ALOT of shit threads have been popping up, much more than usual
>>
>>70907037
I was looking at a thread on another site that just got pruned - in it someone was saying that the Cruz campaign was sending out their minions into all sorts of sites to start posting cute "anime" pics (like the trump ones) and to essentially shitpost so anything Trump on those sites would get pushed to the back.
>>
Jews are upset that /pol/ is remembering 1488 isn't a meme
>>
>>70906405
>shitty threads and shitty posts all over the board
It's either a raid or springs batch of newfags
>>
We are being raided.
But /pol/ has always been shitty, full of bait and autistic asshole trolls. Tread carefully, grain of salt.
>>
>>70906790

They're masochistic, they love the abuse.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.