[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do muslims want to convert everyone to islam? Why didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.jpg (55 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
55 KB, 598x598
Why do muslims want to convert everyone to islam?
Why didn't Allah make everyone muslims from the birth?
>>
>>70906279
If everybody had the same belief then we'd have no reason to slaughter eachother.
>>
>>70906279
Why does every Arab past 25 always have a face that looks like a hairy ass?
>>
>>70906395

well fuckin said
>>
>>70906279
Wasn't that pic on the grooming thread earlier on Ylilauta?
>>
Because any human being with 2 brain cells to run together rejects the clinically insane ideology of Islam. They need censorship and genocide for their religion to continue to exist.

Muslims LITERALLY (I'm not using that word ironically), they fucking literally worship a pedophile serial killer.

Read the Quran, I encourage you to do so. I have read it cover to cover several times. If you can read it and come to the conclusion that all Muslims should not be systematically exterminated you need to be locked in a padded room.
>>
File: 14147147-mmmain.jpg (55 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
14147147-mmmain.jpg
55 KB, 620x430
>>70906279
The same reason your homosexual jesus didn't?
>>
>>70906395

Slaughtering will turn to beheading and stoning
>>
>>70906692
I'm not christian
*tips*
>>
>>70906818
Then why care about Islam or christanty? Fuck' um, all stone age beliefs are horrible.
>>
>>70906395
look at the history of the middle east they will find a reason to kill each other
>>70906279
the goal of islam is to spread itself and the word of mohammed. Its like a virus
>>
>>70906279

Allah made everyone muslim from birth, everyone started as a muslim. Thats why converting to islam is called Reverting.
>>
>>70908569
Its like a virus
Like christanty? You bigited christian fuck.
>>
>>70908732
Why don't I remember ever being a muslim?
>>
>>70908836

Because you havent been brainwashed from a young enough age, and taugh that thinking critically about your religion gets you in hell. Allah demands submission (Islam means submission to god) And thinking leads people astray.
>>
Muslims want to bring peace by waging war. When everyone is a Muzzie, no need to wage war, problem solved. PaxIslama, so to speak.
>>
>>70906395
Doesn't apply when muslims are the case. They tend to slaughter, rape and beat even eachothers for reasons unknown to me. No matter how you want to put it, the muslims will never be a peaceful population and for as long there are few of them left, they will continue on creating chaos upon the infidels and upon eachothers.

Pic with random from my mudshit folder.
>>
>>70909203
Don't forget the bigoted, warmongering christians.
>>
>>70906279
I never thought I'd get to say this but having lived long periods of time in east and north europe I can say that this dune coon will probably be less abusive and neglectful to that kid than her own parents
>>
>>70909203
Why is that then muslims are constantly fighting each other?
>>
File: 1445737486515.jpg (13 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1445737486515.jpg
13 KB, 340x508
>>70909695
Arabs were Arabs. Moses leads Jews From Egypt to what is Jerusalem today. Arabs teach Jews on how to be Merchants. Jews become better at it. Divide the Arabs up into Sunni and Shiiates. Constant War after the 5th Century on who is the biggest Merchant. Jew wins.
>>
>>70909565
You went to bad parents with the perspective of a nerd in puberty

You are wrong roach
>>
>>70909965
Sunni and shite divide started right after Muhammed's death
>>
>>70910080
Whatever. It's still medieval dick waving like who has the best car or plane and lifestyle.
>>
>>70909695
They are agressive, mentally retarded narrow minded forms of something that shouldn't even be concidered as a lifeforms. All that they do is dictated by their fucking sick mixture of shitty culture and even shittier religion that demands them to act as a drones, controlled by the twisted and sick will of "Allah" and "Muhammad".

This goat fucking child molesting abomination should not even exist. We should really put some effort on making the fucking time travel possible, jump back to that spesific moment when Mohammad had these "visions" while shrooming and fucking his donkey and simply put a bullet in his fucking head. No Mohammad, no vision and donkey fucking and no fucking Islam.
>>
>>70906395

>If everybody had the same belief then we'd have no reason to slaughter each other.

>implying this is true with Islam (pic related).
>implying humans don't have a subconscious need to be as unique as possible.
>implying a group within a larger group of "like-minded" believers wouldn't find an excuse, no matter how minor, to seperate themselves from the rest and cause hostile relations.

Nigguh, please.

>>70906279

Because it's in their belief systems. Reason why Islam spread so fast compared to the other two major monotheistic religions was because it spread by the sword - all led by Mohammed himself who became a warlord. Muslims are told to give "kuffars" one of 2 or 3 options:

1. Convert to Islam.
2. Die a kuffar.
3. If the kuffar is a Jew, Christian, or a Zoroastrian, you pay a "tax" (more like a protection fee that most Islamic scholars agree it is and tried to rationalize its justification, think mob/mafia) to be allowed to live and pray in Muslim lands. The "tax" is called Jizya. Also, "Jizya has also been rationalized by some as a symbol of the humiliation of the non-Muslims in a Muslim state for not converting to Islam, while others argue that if it were meant to be a punishment for the dhimmis unbelief then monks wouldn't have been exempted.".

Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
>>
>>70910385
>Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Now this is exactly why I am going to start wearing a bomb belt if the situation gets as bad as you described. I might go down but so help me, the mudshit will go down with me.
>>
>>70906279
Cuz Allah is not real.
>>
>>70906279
Because they're mindless inbred fuckers who can't seem to get off their high horse, and think that they're smarter than everyone.
>>
File: Soldiers-of-Odin-radio.jpg (57 KB, 750x580) Image search: [Google]
Soldiers-of-Odin-radio.jpg
57 KB, 750x580
Just hope these guys do their job right and get them all to fuck off to Sweden.
>>
>>70910792
SOO is a good start but if we really want things to change it will take effort from all of us. We need to start talking about the problems with their real names and simply ignore the critic we will receave because of it. I do not give a fuck anymore if some one want's to claim that I am a racist / facist /satan him self just because I am not agreeing with this insanity. When people realises that they aren't alone with their thoughts and criticism they will start to opening their mouths. We would also need to get these individuals more organized and start acting as one.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.