[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A crazy sjw bitch on my facebook just posted this, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
A crazy sjw bitch on my facebook just posted this, I've carefully read it like four times and I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck it even means.
>>
Liberals probably would.
>>
>>70905834
no, no she didn't. you're a filthy jew degenerate liar. shame on you. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME
>>
>>70905834
You must be real dumb I'm sorry about that
>>
>>70905834
This isnt Ameristan. It is AMERICA
>>
>>70905834
>Woman comes in not wearing a hijab
>asks for a marriage licence from radical I mean, moderate muslim woman
>muslim refuses

SJW says if you don't support the muslims decision you're a blah blah blah

Clearly the muslim is descriminating against the christian woman, which in a way is a violation of her religious freedom.

Your SJW "friend" is baiting for an arguement so she can send some shit to whoever bites employers and get them fired. Don't play unless you have nothing to lose and can show, either, her stupidity to the world or, make her eat a redpill.
>>
File: spread_by_peace.png (414 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
spread_by_peace.png
414 KB, 900x1000
>>70905834
>>
Stupid people making arguments. It's always a disaster.
What she's saying is that government should be separate from the church. If I have a government job I need to keep my personal life out of it.
If I am a cop who is a Muslim I can't give special treatment to Muslims. I can't enforce Sharia Law. If I am a Christian cop I can't enforce Christian rules and arrest people for working on a Sunday or something.

I agree, but she's an idiot who can't make an argument and doesn't have an understanding of other people's positions.
>>
She is saying, if you don't like the idea of a muslim rejecting your marriage, you are not standing up for all religions and thusly are not fighting for the freedom of all religions.

But rather you are fighting for a particular religion, so its not true freedom of choice on beliefs.

I'm not saying its a good structured argument, but that is what they mean.
>>
>>70905834

I would reply that Christianity is superior to Islam and therefore this is a false equivalence. :^)
>>
File: fat-people-nsfw-538538.jpg (60 KB, 555x608) Image search: [Google]
fat-people-nsfw-538538.jpg
60 KB, 555x608
>>70906288
Your countries flag looks delicious.
>>
>>70905834
I think we're supposed to compare it to the christian and gay couple scenario
>>
>>70905834
This is a reference to a christian woman not issuing a marriage license to two gay men, citing freedom of religion. I got to play devil's advocate -- she's right.
>>
>>70906537

>Liberals have the intelligence to read sentences as being more than just a literal statement.

Nope.avi
>>
>>70905834
>>70905834
>>70905834
>>70905834
The scenario is meaningless seeing how the Muslim woman would also not issue a marriage license to gays just as much as Christians.

This is a strawman and a false dilemma.
>>
>>70906537
But who is saying that the Christian woman was right for not doing her job that the tax payer pays her to do?
She assumes that Christians have a double standard and ''OH SHIT, FUCKING OWNED YOU, RACISTS!!!''.

She's pointing out the obvious and pretending as if Christians are idiots and bad people. It's not an argument for Christians. It's something that's meant to be reposted and circle jerked by Liberals who hate Republicans.
>>
>>70905834
It's about that crazy Kentucky lady that wouldnt give marriage certificates to gays.
>>
>>70905834
>if Muslims in the Middle East don't chop people's heads off for drawing pictures of Buddha, they're hypocrites
>>
>>70905834
How retarded can they get? what gives that clerk the right to deny a marriage because of his personal feelings(religion).
>>
Does she not understand the difference between a government organization and a privately run one?
>>
>christian privilege
Wew, first time i heard that shit.
Not as crazy as dead-privilege, though.
>>
File: Kung Fu Baby Face.gif (2 MB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
Kung Fu Baby Face.gif
2 MB, 400x276
Intriguing!!
>>
>>70908413
You mean the privilege of escaping this living nightmare?
>>
I can be realistic and still not like Islam.
>>
>>70906959
Do they not see that this image is them admitting that they're hypocrites since they condemned her but clearly state here that they'd have supported her if she was Muslim?
>>
>>70905834
It doesn't even make sense.
For a start off Muslims don't get married in Christian institutes.
Just call them a retarded libcuck and move on.

Also kill yourself for having a kikebook account.
>>
>>70906440
Dear god how do these women let themselves get like that

You could run your car for a month with the calories in that skin sac.
>>
>>70905834
what point is this trying to make
was the OP of this image ailed by islam or liberalism or both, because at least one of those things impaired their logic
>>
>>70906676

This and only this.

/thread
>>
>>70905834

Like it, so it gets more views. Also post post something like SHARIA FOR AMERICA and other pro islam sentiments just to scare people.
>>
>>70905834
She's against christians
>>
I don't understand what that means.

A Christian not wanting to marry a gay couple, or cater a gay wedding, is like a muslim guy not wanting to cater a wedding with pork.

It's just their religion.
>>
>>70905834
I think it's a ham-fisted reference to that christian woman who refused to issue a gay marriage license a while back, but the moral equivalence is pretty weak.
>>
>>70905834

That's a Jew nose.

And the statement makes no sense.
>>
File: WTFyousaid.jpg (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
WTFyousaid.jpg
127 KB, 800x800
>>70905834
>>
File: checkem.png (821 KB, 945x611) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
821 KB, 945x611
>>70905834
post her details plz
>>
Holy shit, /pol/ was retarded, but this retarded?

First of all, i fucking hate muslims and SJWs, but in this case she's fucking right. It is not a strawman, it is exactly what you faggots were defending when the fat dyke didn't want to marry a gay couple. If she can deny marriage based on her retarded christian values, then why wouldn't a muslim be able to deny marriage based on her retarded islamic values? It's the same situation, with one being a retarded christian, and the other being a retarded muslim. If you support one, then you automatically must support the other, or else you're just being a hypocrite. If you supported the ugly dyke denying marriage to the faggot couple, then just be honest and say it like it is. You don't like faggot, but don't bring some bullshit to explain yourself such as freedom of religion when you will deny the same freedom to the mudslime in the picture.
>>
>>70909963
I'd never defend the actions of a fat dyke. fat people are worse than gays
>>
>>70909963
T H I S
H
I
S

Religion creates evil hate filled people time and time again

Go fuck yourselves. Godfags are the same as Muslims to me
>>
>>70909963
>If she can deny marriage based on her retarded christian values, then why wouldn't a muslim be able to deny marriage based on her retarded islamic values
And both of them can deny abortion based on retarded religious values.
>>
>>70910191
So is /pol/ non-religious?
How do you justify remove kebab then, if not by means of crusades?
>>
>>70910191
*kantelt deukhoedje*
>>
>>70910308
So let me get this straight, you don't want to remove kebabs, all you want is to replace kebabs with another dish. Both Christians and muslims are cancer, keeping us in the dark ages. Don't think for a second that christianism is better than islam, it is not, it is both the same crap, it just happens that the followers of christianism happen to be fat burgers too lazy to stand up and start killing people that's all. They are just as annoying as muslims when they try to defend their stupid values such as preventing people from getting abortions or gay marriage rights. Seriously, you guys might be against faggots but in the end, when was the last time a faggot did anything to harm you? When were you harmed by an abortion? Never. If you believe abortion is wrong, then good for you, don't have one. If you believe that homosexuality is wrong, then good for you, don't be a faggot. If someone does something that is against your religion then who fucking cares. Worst case, your religion is right and they go to hell, you still go to heaven if thats what you retarded ass pies believe in.
>>
>>70906217
>Clearly the muslim is descriminating against the christian woman

hmm there's no telling if the said woman was indeed christian, what if the hijab-less woman was one of those edgy muslims?
having sex, eating pork but still claims to be muslim
i think she was discriminating a disobedient muslim.

however, if it were really a christian that she was forcing to wear nazgul garb, then the muzzie must be brought to one of those pizza ovens, 400 degrees should do it.
>>
>>70906217
Why would a Christian woman go to a Muslim for a marriage license?
>>
Atheist here (piss be upon J.C., Mohammed and Moses Maimonides). Fag "marraige", transvestism promotion, obliterating distinction between men and women are all aimed at three objectives: erasure of sex differences, control of reproduction and demolition of the nuclear family.

(((The Heirarchy Enslaving You))) wants to go to a beehive model of society.
>>
I love how we can have "privilege" over something that is completely within our control like Christian. If being Christian makes you privileged, couldn't everyone just choose to be Christian and thus obtain that privilege?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.