[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Americunt here. Both parents come from Scandinavian blood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: MINT+header.jpg (1 MB, 1500x738) Image search: [Google]
MINT+header.jpg
1 MB, 1500x738
So Americunt here. Both parents come from Scandinavian blood. Thinking about moving back to the homeland and learning a new language. Where should I migrate too? /pol/
>>
>>70905590
Canada
>>
File: 1460600921207.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460600921207.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>70905709
I hear they have a mudslime problem. I'm really trying to find a place full of white people with a decent economy.
>>
>another american nerd with a viking fetish

stay home.
>>
>>70905590

shut up fat american
>>
File: 1460602871790.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460602871790.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>>70905874
Haha no fetish my kind sir. Just someone trying to go back to my roots and maybe have children and intergrate into a culture that was my parents. Vikings were faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (620 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620 KB, 2576x1932
This you OP?
>>
>>70905590
>Calling yourself an Americunt.
Get out, traitor.
>>
>>70905590
Correct answer: Sweden (memes are not true)
>>
>migrate too

you have not even learned you're own language LOL
>>
>>70906320
I learned french first. I still have problems with, were where and to too two. English was much harder kek
>>
>>70905874
He should stay home. All the euros with any balls left for the new world. And their history stopped, and their ethnicity is being taken over, and their culture is disappearing.

Right now, Americans of German descent are more able and more free to celebrate Oktoberfest with beer and pork sausages, than Germans in Germany.

There are more people of Irish ethnicity in the US right now, than in Ireland.

When finland gets completely taken over by rapefugees, and made to forget your traditions and your culture, the last Finnish people will be in Minnesota and Michigan in the US.

The US is becoming a zoo for endangered white cultures.
>>
>>70906423
I guess what i was really trying to ask in my post is there anywhere on earth thats not taken by sjw agenda? Somewhere with a decent economy?
>>
>>70905590
>leaving the Greatest country on earth for immense cuckoldry...

Also Iceland to answer your question. I dont think the Muslims know where it is or that it exists.
>>
Just move to Alaska if you want to live somewhere white and cold faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 960x720
>>70906398
>All the euros with any balls left
Yeah.. No
>>
>>70905590
Stay in america, at least you can speak your mind without any fear of prison over there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.