[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it the smarter someone get, the more likely for them to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1459201824749.jpg (177 KB, 852x581) Image search: [Google]
1459201824749.jpg
177 KB, 852x581
why is it the smarter someone get, the more likely for them to have degenerate tendencies?
furries and anime twink lovers tend to be smarter than the average normally functioning male
>>
>>70905409
nice picture
>>
>>70905409
nice thread
>>
>>70905409
>anime

animefags on 4chan may seem intelligent, but your average weab are fucking retards. Check out an anime club at your local college, or read the comment section at any manga hosting site.

Normie animefags need to die desu.
>>
>>70905409
nice story
>>
>>70905409
To be ""smarter"" is to have a wealth of life experiences that you can draw your knowledge upon. In order to get those experiences you need to try a variety of flavors the world has to offer.

The average person sticks to what they know, its safe they don't venture because their scared of the unknown, its comfortable living in your bubble. Anything that threatens this safe space is dangerous. A smart person knows this is just paranoia and ignorance so they ignore it and live to be daring. So they try different and new things. But the mind is easily addicted to pleasure and the new and exciting can be very addictive.
>>
>>70905409
nice flag
>>
>>70905409
malaysia is a numb slant eyed nigger country
>>
Do you have a single fact to back that up, gook?
>>
Smarter people tend to have at least one strong diagnosis asi get it such as autism or schizophrenia, making it liklier they adobt something weird.
>>
Might be just escapism.
There is the fact that the more intelligent you are the more likely you are to be depressed.
If you're sick of the world and tired of what you perceive to be the futility of what you do, perhaps you might try to find something that allows you to tune out of reality for a while. Furries and anime do exactly that.
>>
>>70906002
It may be that drawfag, hear he may be a furry.
>>
File: image.jpg (800 KB, 480x2621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
800 KB, 480x2621
Smart people are more extreme people, less followers and more rebels, leaders or loners.

I wouldn't say smart people are MORE degenerate.... More that they are more prone to either side of the spectrum.

I encourage you and anybody in this thread to watch this short video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKgV6Li6mI

You just don't hear people talk like this anymore, let alone the wisdom contained about sinners and saints if you will.
>>
Not conforming means common sense is idiocy
>>
>>70907396
Especially on secular things
>>
>>70905409
>why is it the smarter someone get, the more likely for them to have degenerate tendencies?
They don't.
>furries and anime twink lovers tend to be smarter than the average normally functioning male
No, they're not.
>>
For the same reason academia is full of raging sjw leftists
the smarter you are the more retarded you become
>>
LOL

Only in your own head faggot
>>
>>70905409
I think it's simply because educated people lead lives where they're more easily subjected to these things.
>>
>>70905409
having knowlege about difficult things and being smart are two entirely different things.
i know electrical engineers that can construct very complex blueprints for electronics in their heads and i would still classify them as fucking stupid for the opinions they hold and the things they say.
>>
Smart people tend to have smart views and be more liberal. There have been studies on it.
>>
>>70907735
Knowledge is not wisdom. Truth can be found in very small numbers, even in only one person. Here's the only rule to follow in secular things. Is it popular? Don't do it
>>
>>70905409

>be smart
>go to college
>get degenerated

or in /pol/'s case

>be smart
>go to college
>don't fall for the "muh counter culture" meme surrounding liberalism
>shift further and further right as you find yourself more and more alienated from the beliefs of your peers
>end up at this shithole
>still somehow feel glad about it
>>
>>70905409
eating semen kills their brain cells, so no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.