[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do niggers hate spics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 76788767866756.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
76788767866756.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Do niggers hate spics?
>>
They hate everyone, even other niggers. Chimps are naturally aggressive.
>>
>>70905236
the reverse is true I think
>>
>>70905297
Thats right, we hate niggers as much as we hate chicanos and sudacas.
>>
>>70905297
>>70905660

which is why I think its hilarious that black people celebrate the diversification of America. pssh latinos and asians aint gonna give you reparations, Jamal
>>
Whites have also discriminated against spics.

They probably like spics more than others.

Everyone likes spics more than others. Master Race.
>>
>>70905275
Came here to post this
>>
>>70905714
They believe we sympathize with them because of the "white privilege" shit, the truth is that, we, like the entire world ( with the exception of Sweden ) hate them.
>>
>>70905236
You know beating hate?
When black girls try a hit on me
>>
>>70905660
>Mexican thinks he's not a Sudaca

LMAO
>>
>>70906001

Glad to see we're on the same page.
>>
>>70905660
Do you hate whites too
>>
>>70906163
He is white, dumb fuck.
>>
>>70906085
Mexico is in north America dumbass
>>
File: spics.jpg (24 KB, 414x275) Image search: [Google]
spics.jpg
24 KB, 414x275
>>70906365
Spics aren't white you fucking dunce
>>
I don't care what anyone says, these race wars are just another stupid fad that will either fade or kill us all in the end. Mean while Fox and other news channels can feed off if this shit to sell it to the next idiot who can scream " Black Lives Matter." Not to mention the bastards that take up the money to make and sell you the local "join my skin color team for more benefits." I don't even know why I'm ranting on with this thread.
>>
>>70905236

Yea though they compete for the same shitty jobs except they actually show up so its more tension
>>
>>70906001
This.
Niggers are a problem everywhere, not just in white countries.
Niggers and Jews share the same feat: No one likes them.
>>
>>70906494
It's culture wars not race wars.. a black sjw and a ghetto black have nothing in common duh
>>
Yeah, the spics stole the jobs meant for transitioning blacks after the equal rights movement during the mass immigration of spics in the 70's through 90's, effectively creating the "welfare nigger" generation.

Because spics provided cheap manual labor, blacks no longer could get blue collar jobs such as gardeners and construction and could not break the "class gap", creating generations of more niggers, thanks to the spics.

Basically spics ruined America.
>>
>>70906085
Sudaca is a short term for South American.

>>70906163
Nah, people here praise, envy, dream to be white, many milenials take their selfies with filters to make them look whiter, even men wish to get cucked by white rhinos.
>>
>>70906473
chicanos are as white as anybody fuck you on us census I am white eat shit fucking bitch
>>
>>70906001
Hatred of Niggers is the one thing every race agrees on. They truly are sub-human
>>
Mexicans are going full race war against blacks and are winning. They are kicking niggers out of the south west.
>>
>>70906582

Jews are insanely smart though
>>
>>70906712
Unfortunately whites are moving out of the southwest aswell.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.