[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the redpill so depressing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
File: pill.jpg (77 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
77 KB, 450x304
Why is the redpill so depressing?
>>
>>70904871
It won't be depressing if you mature enough.
>>
>>70904871
Because reality hurts
But we aren't some pussy bluepilled numales who deny reality I guess
>>
life is pain
>>
>>70904871
Because if the red pill made you happy, nobody would take the blue one
>>
the red pill is cancer
>>
>>70904927
yup. made me angry and negative for awhile. Now I feel pretty great. Take care of yourself, and great the world with a sense of humor, and even the darkest realizations can't bring you down.
>>
>>70904871
Truth is often depressing, because people are shit but we exist in the matrix. You mustnt let the red pill make you a weird neckbeard Fedora, you must let it work like a steroid, allow the anger and righteousness to make you alpha, based and dgaf. Otherwise you will spiral
>>
It's a hard swallow.
>>
It's a suppository.
>>
>>70905154
Not even saying you have to be Donald Trump while lifting 50 lb dumbbells but be confident in yourself and do what you think is right and don't be afraid to say or do things because you know what you want to, even though you might be nervous or fear failure, cause who gives a fuck anyway. This is the ultimate weapon of the red pill and you must weild it or you are waaaasting the previous red pill
>>
>>70904871
It's not anon.

You may suffer in this world, but in the next you will be rewarded greatly.

Thus sayeth the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, but only if you truly believe it and cut off your foreskin as a sign of your faith.

See? That's not so bad.

It's actually quite amusing what blue pills can do.
>>
>>70904871
Holy shit, you didn't take all of those, did you? DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Drink two gallons of milk and call an ambulance.
>>
>>70904871
you'll get used to it

after a while it starts feeling good senpai
>>
>>70904927
This, at first it was hell, couldn't sleep but calm down and look for ways to make things better, being irrational is the last thing that is needed. It still sucks but I can't go back.
>>
It isn't.
I stopped caring long ago
>>
Because you can't change anything
>>
>>70904871

Because it's a belief system for morons. "Redpill" is the most fedora tipping philosophy on the planet, which is ironic since most of them are technically, by definition, blue pilled christians.
>>
>>70904871
Because learning the rules of the game can be depressing if the game sucks, versus just blundering blindly through life with blue pill/Disney as your guide
>>
It is depressing for a while. If you dwell on it and let it consume you, you become Glenn Beck.

When you have /pol to hang out on, you realize that we ARE in this redpill together, and you start satirizing it. It's gallows humor because its empathy for our plight.

This pressure relief valve called /pol enables you to go on living your life, finding ways to live in the now, finding ways you can make a difference (Trump) thinking of ways you can prepare for Habbenigs, and discovering ways you can live in a fucked up world and still be happy. The red pill means YOU have the ability become stable and sit at a stillpoint as an observer, while all around you is in chaos. You have all the more reason to make yourself happy now.
>>
>>70905566
Nice digits, but you earned a maymay.
>>
Because it's easiest to blame everything else on anything except yourself if something bad happens.
>>
File: 1410981.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1410981.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
Most redpilled people take it out on reality by convincing people that things are more hopeful than they really are.

12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

-Ecclesiastes 1; KJV
>>
>>70904871
Because you can never ever tell any body without being seen as a crazy person
I got hounded by a group of angry liberals at school when they found out I supported Trump. They said I was a conspiracy theorist for stating racial statistics.
I could only imagine what would have went down if I told them why I thought blacks were more likely to commit crime, or anything about globalization
>>
Ultimate Red Pill:
Realize red-pilling is bullshit.
>>
the red pill life is awful, it's great laughing at all the peasants but then you realize you're the minority
>>
>>70906765

There is a better chance than not that if you come to /pol/, you believe some stupid conspiracy shit that isn't true. Statistically speaking. So they're probably right about you.

Doesn't feel too nice to be profiled based on statistics huh?
>>
>>70904871
Why do people find it depressing? I find it liberating. Instead of trying to play along with liberal nutcases I can just ignore them and look for saner people.
>>
>>70904871
You took the wrong Red Pill.
>>
>>70904871
most of this fear and infighting about race, religion, nationality, gender, etc. is just a reaction to our awareness of potential suffering and certain death, if we didn't know we had a finite time, we'd probly look past all of that shit

all of our values are coping mechanisms, look up terror management
>>
>>70906990

But how can there be infighting and disagreement if there's only one truth and one red pill?
>>
File: jean-baudrillard.jpg (60 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jean-baudrillard.jpg
60 KB, 850x400
>>70907056
Because the simulacrum is true.
>>
File: Sissies.gif (70 KB, 250x461) Image search: [Google]
Sissies.gif
70 KB, 250x461
>>70904871
So sissies won't take it.
>>
>>70904871
Because you're surrounded by degenerates.
>>
Because life is suffering, and realizing reality ( the red pill) causes you to look at life.
>>
>>70907056
fear of pain and death is the red pill, if we didn't know that hurting people was bad and death was always with us, murder, assault, poor family values, all of the shit that makes us so certain we're right would mean nothing, and they kinda do

all we can do is pretend the western way is the right way, but there is no right way, brutality is closer to truth of life than a painting in the Louvre, art is fine and good but then you shit your pants and realize that truth is tied to function you have no control over
>>
>>70907174 (cont)
Basically, "truth" is a construct of human consciousness, which itself is incapable of forming a comprehensive, absolute map of reality. Reality is indifferent about what you believe and just by seeking to find it you made your departure.
>>
>>70904871
Because you still care. Once you realize there is no point in caring you just live your life and hope one day you'll meet another redpilled anon and form a militia. It really isn't depressing after you get used to it. I actually feel more angry than depressed about shit.
>>
>>70907397
Everyone should practice the art of shitposting so well that others can't tell if you're joking or serious, and assume that you're doing both.
>>
>>70907371
Wrong, fear is the blue pill. Realizing death is inevitable and accepting that while you march onwards is the red pill. Look death in the face, laugh and move on. Once you realize that the worst case scenario is ceasing to exist, nothing can hold you back.
>>
test
>>
>>70907397
>made your departure

to where though?

seems like all roads lead to senseless suffering, probly why depressed people get that way, the red pill is depression

to know this is the way it is with no more doubt than you know there is no Santa Claus can never illicit a positive mindset

enlightenment is the death of the last Santa, this is what it is, western society thinks it can control this but its best idea yet was addiction
>>
>>70907763
>probly why depressed people get that way
Existential angst and subsequent depression from it is justifiable, and there is no treatment to cure your reaction to the obvious.

Most "depressed" people just want to be validated and aren't getting fulfilled by others.
>>
>>70907763
The red pill isn't depression, that's a step before it. The red pill is knowing that there is nothing to greet you on the other side of death, no judgement. Realizing this you understand that you are truelly free.
>>
>>70905139
I just can't shake the constant thought that my race is dying, although it has made me appreciate everything more, knowing that it won't be around forever.
>>
>>70907580
>march onwards

but for what? sure, you should keep on trucking if you haven't encountered too much suffering yet, but we all have our limits, physically speaking

our minds our slave to our bodies, always have been. When we put a person or country on our shit list, we're saying "he/they threaten my body and my body houses my mind" and thats why we hate them, we can extend this to family and objects

must save the brain
>>
>>70907884
Existential depression is looking at the concept of pi and understanding it but having no identifiable way to model the ratio of diameter to circumference of a perfect circle that cannot even exist in reality.

Clinical depression is when you internalize defeat even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>70908038
March towards the technological singularity, the closest thing we can get to immorality. If you don't make it, so be it, if you do, good for you.
>>
>>70907901

How can you be truly free if you don't know how to spell the word truly?
>>
>>70907901
>truelly free

you are never going to be free, you are always trapped in your body and slave to its needs

the free man gets tumors in his eye socket, or slips a disc, or shits out a foot of intestine and he quickly realizes he was always at the mercy of something much larger, and his "causes" were always meant to be distraction
>>
>>70904871
Redpill is empowering. SJWs are the faggots who are always complaining about "muh depression ;________;"
>>
>>70904871
Because every feelings driven brain dead lefty will hate and ostrasize you for swallowing it.
>>
>>70908165
I added an L by accident, but Truely is an accepted spelling varient.
>>
>>70904871
Enlightenment always is, with wisdom comes suffering.
>>
>>70908024
everytime I look on /pol/, the news etc., I get really pissed that few get the truth
>>
>>70904871
>Life isn't fair, it never was, sucks but it's true
>>
>>70908125
>March towards the technological singularity

honestly this, this would be the only way to extract ourselves from nature truly, at least for a while

eventually nature would put her foot down as the repulsive energy between the silicon particles grows too strong for the strong nuclear force and we fly off into oblivion
>>
>>70905052
Underrated post. Based Japaniso.
>>
The redpill isn't depressing in itself
The realization of what's happening to the world once you swallow the redpill, that's what's depressing
>>
>>70908192
If something terrible happens to my body that is unlivable then I can end my own life. There is always an option.
>>
>>70908406
You're still not getting it.

All available evidence points to the likelihood that mankind's "purpose" for existence is literally to help the universe distribute heat throughout itself until we die from hypothermia That's why we're here and it's all we'll ever actually achieve.
>>
File: 1451864744522.png (410 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1451864744522.png
410 KB, 1024x776
>>70905566
redpill isn't really a coherent belief system like marxism is

it's more of a vaguely defined set of attitudes towards the world, society, and human nature

you won't see any redpills talking about "muh labor theory of value," for example
>>
>>70904871
Adversity and existence are the same
>>
>>70904871
It's like severage from alcohol.
>>
File: 1456076460893.jpg (70 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456076460893.jpg
70 KB, 540x540
I am 23. Took me 2 years to process it. It isnt depressing if you let it be empowering. It was silly to think that "love" could have a fairy tale ending. They are called fairy tales for a reason unfortunately.

I disagree with the anons who truly think that settling down and having a healthy family is impossible in 2016. There is nothing a neosteel chastity belt and plenty of tough discipline can't handle, all of which the wife/gf will pretend to hate, tell her friends/family she hates, but overtly love it because she finally gets a chance to feel primal rage/energy for once after 70 years of society telling her to reject those instincts.

Women, at their deepest desires, want to be broken and molded into something they have no control over. Men fulfilled that role for our women, and we had lovely families with both extreme amounts of nurturing and masculine upbringing. This can be brought back. It must be. No matter how "futuristic" we get, no civilization will endure without enough people to protect it. If we all become Philosophy or Political Science Majors (sorry, these majors are just ground zero for faggot males in the US), the United States will be annexed by Mexico. We shit on them and laugh at them all the time, but the reality is that Mexico is full of uneducated, hot blooded alpha males who feel a certain primal, monkey-like hatred for us. We think we are so superior and smart until we are 5% of the entire fucking planet's population in 2030 (Europe alone was 35% of the world population in the 1940s, even with the war).

Whites are dying off, and it is because our women detest the vast, vast majority of us. That is not their fault - women are completely malleable and have been shaped into submission over the last 60 years. It is far easier to brainwash white women into believing that men who resemble them are horrid, unmasculine, and a Sahara Desert in their privates because of the deeds of the last 70 years (all of whose validity is EXTREMELY dubious
>>
>>70908495

You guys keep saying "redpill", but I assert that there is no such thing. It's just a vague idea. Nobody can agree on what exactly is redpilled or what isn't, and you'd find a large diversity of opinions among all those claiming to be redpilled.

Since redpill is supposed to be the philosophy of a single "truth" and being shown that truth, there is no room for alternate interpretation. In other words, "redpill" is a bullshit buzzword used by fedora tipping fags that are basically using euphemisms to say "I am enlightened, not by some phony blue pill's comfort, but by my own intelligence." Quite literally fedora tippers trying to pass it off in a new coat of paint. The fact that many "red pill" fags are religious should tell you that it's horse shit. Religion is the ultimate blue pill. It's believing in phony stories and deities for comfort and moral guidance.

Redpill is a buzzword. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>70906604
>-Ecclesiastes
This. Read Ecclesiastes. Men have been red pilled at least 2350 years.
>>
>>70908545
you still believe there is any purpose for this and I'm the one not getting it?

the fact that we have to do those kind of gymnastics to find cause is at best a sad confirmation of the horrible truth
>>
>>70904965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJMHuKH6FoQ#t=1m47s
>>
>>70908727
Your interpretation is a shit.
>>
>>70908727
My take on it is "You know the world isn't what you've been fooled into believing", you don't know who or what's fucking you, or exactly how, you just know and that something is fucking you.
>>
>>70908546

>redpill isn't coherent or defined, it's a vague attitude

Great so it's nothing because anything can be redpilled or bluepilled depending upon interpretation. Just useless buzzwords to try and assert correctness.

"Is X redpilled?" is basically using the same language as "Is X truthcorrectbased?". And language manipulation is something you guys constantly shit on the left for and yet abuse it like hell amongst yourselves to reinforce your own beliefs.
>>
>>70908762

Ecclesiastes also teaches that the key to happiness is finding pleasure in the simple things of life.
>>
Because you were fed blue pills by your parents, teachers and many until you reached the red pill stage
>>
>>70908802
>you still believe there is any purpose for this and I'm the one not getting it?
I don't believe in "purpose". The universe is cooling. The chemical reactions that occur as the universe stops vibrating is what brought us here, and just by existing we speed up the process by some trivial degree.

That's not "purpose", it's a joke to call it "purpose", lest we'd be sitting here trying to figure out how to blow up stars...

Then again, we *are* trying to figure out how to blow up stars.
>>
>>70908727
t. 18 year old

The red pill is real you nincompoop. Men have always, *always,* INSTINCTUALLY strived for masculinity, power, and control. What would happen if you told a bear in the wild to "Stop oppressing my homosapien genes!?"

What if you screamed at a great white shark "eating is is racist!! you are a self-hating white cuck!!!"

There is absolutely, OBJECTIVELY, 100% TRUTHFULLY, nothing wrong with wanting people who look and act like you to continue to exist, and, dare I say in 2016, thrive.

I am white. Autistically white, hense me being here. That doesn't mean I don't have political or economic power in my society. I am wealthy. I can make things happen. Not like George Soros, but I can protect a protest near me, shit I even know a couple Police Chiefs.

I have been a /pol/tard for YEARS now, and Trump's campaign has brought me out into the open. I go far out of my way to question my friends on everything they ever learned growing up about the 20th century (I am 23, so most of us just know USA USA USA #1). WAKE UP YOU EURO KEKS! GOD DAMN IT ALREADY.
>>
>>70908630
Is it just that societies with extremely high quality of life produce weak people, so those societies are inherently unsustainable?
>>
>>70908727
>Since redpill is supposed to be the philosophy of a single "truth"

That truth being defined by you. It is the search of truth in a chaotic world rather than accepting the truth that you have been indoctrinated with since birth.

For some that is indeed religion. Strict moral values and working for the greater good of society for the promise of eternal paradise can be seen as a good. It works within the realms of selfish human nature and turns it into a force for good.
>>
>>70908944

But that's vague garbage and can be said about anything. You could argue that you've been fooled into believing redpill philosophy into believing the world is something that it isn't. The likelihood that you are currently at a philosophical peak and your worldview is perfectly accurate or nearly perfectly accurate is extremely low. So saying you're part of some group that is somehow just vaguely aware that it is being "fucked by someone somewhere" and that somehow makes you better than others is pretty much the epitome of pretentious horse shit. You aren't some truth visionary and you aren't some arbiter of what qualifies as blue pill vs red pill. You're just some fags manipulating language to try to legitimize your own opinions.
>>
>life is brutal and meaningless but i think it means that....

this is where it fails, the fact that you think there is an answer shows that most of us will never let go because we know that if we truly do then there is no nirvana, no comfort in that, there is no point

If you need cause, I say looking outside the physical is your best bet, going with religion is at least comfortable

but if you want truth, its shit, probly why they want to keep people dumb, its for our benefit
>>
>>70909164
>but if you want truth, its shit, probly why they want to keep people dumb, its for our benefit
You now see the world through the All Seeing Eye.
>>
>>70909233
check'd

everything thats been said here was pretty much summed up with "ignorance is bliss"

I hate to go all Rust Cohle, but being smart enough to figure out our animal origins is probably the worst thing that could have possibly happened
>>
>>70909070

>Watch me use strawmen! Look at how easily defeated these opinions are that were never stated!

You completely fucking missed the point, but since you're 23 it's obvious that your autistic shitty brain isn't developed enough to process the fact that I'm not attacking what humans do or do not instinctually do. I'm addressing the fact that the "red pill" as a movement is horse shit because the term itself means nothing. It isn't based on truth. It's based on gut feelings and, as you put it, instinctual and natural fallacy arguments.

>There is absolutely, OBJECTIVELY, 100% TRUTHFULLY, nothing wrong with wanting people who look and act like you to continue to exist, and, dare I say in 2016, thrive.

You cannot OBJECTIVELY TRUTHFULLY prove to me that there is anything morally wrong with anything. This is a non-argument, and the same argument that fags used to legitimize same sex marriage. "You can't prove there's anything morally wrong with X!" is a fallacious argument because nothing can be proven morally wrong from a logical standpoint to begin with. It isn't an argument in favor of endorsing such a moral philosophy.
>>
>>70904871
You should try the BLACKPILL

"12 reasons gays are good parents" on buzzfeed will get more reads in an hour than your well articulated blog post about how to save the white race will get in a year.

You'd loose your job and be unemployable if you tweeted the truth about race under your real name on twitter but a affirmative action monkey on a university can go full anti-white and keep her job. With the white people you'd defend aplauding the descition in droves.

No matter what values you instill in your child, there's no way you can beat 8 hours 5 days a week of school brainwash. Get ready for the phrase "Dad I'm a zoosexual intersectional furry".
>>
>>70909106
>That truth being defined by you. It is the search of truth in a chaotic world rather than accepting the truth that you have been indoctrinated with since birth.

By this definition, everyone is redpilled. Everyone is searching for truth "defined by themselves", people just don't agree on what that truth is. By your own argument, even the most staunch liberal SJW faggot hippie is redpilled because they are pursuing their own truth.

For some, that doctrination is religion that they're breaking away from. It can be fucking anything according to the definition you gave, and quite literally everyone could qualify as redpilled.

This is why it's horse shit. "Redpill" is basically a euphemism for "truth seeker", which is not only pretentious and insanely faggy but vague enough that it could apply to anyone.
>>
File: authenticrabbis.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
authenticrabbis.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>>70909087

A high quality of life does not necessarily produce weak people! It will *if* society ALLOWS it. Nazi Germany produced the most alpha white males who have ever existed since the death of the people who fought in the French Revolution (late 1700s), and it only took 12 years. 12 years to COMPLETELY take a quite large country and rip out every shred of Judaism-Induced Degeneracy and replace it with GOOD, GODLY MORALS. It didn't matter what god you believed in during Nazi Germany. As long as you were a man of morals who believed in god and the afterlife - you were a happily welcomed brother in the National Socialistic Brotherhood.

The more I learn about this period of history, the more enraged I become. National Socialism would have us colonizing half the solar system by now. There would be universities and language institutes at every corner of the globe just because Hitler was so autistic about people being able to bond over shared language and culture.

Fuck, what we were SO CLOSE to having, what we SHOULD HAVE HAD if not for acts of pure, benevolent mercy on the Nazis part (Dunkirk anyone?), but lost everything and then decided to both hate and attack everything that made the country great in the first place with threats of violence, ignorance, and "progress." You faggot cucks in ANTIFA couldn't tell the man who killed likely over 50 million people apart from the man who factually was resigned to the death of about 250,000 while millions upon millions of German and Japanese-American citizens rotted away in U.S. Concentration camps. But of course, we can't talk about those, because that would upset Wolf Blitzer, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, and Henry Kissinger, wouldn't it?

Smh at any Americuck who still hasn't figured out how our political system runs - just google Zionism you fucking idiot and then tell you sister she also has to stop voting for Bernie.

t. grew up in GA surrounded by Atlanta-cucks who have zero idea how anything works but w33d
>>
File: 225953-stranger.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
225953-stranger.jpg
249 KB, 1280x1024
>>70909409

Ok, I was meme'ing with the capital lock and !'s, but you are clearly interesting to speak with. Let me counter your points.

>I'm addressing the fact that the "red pill" as a movement is horse shit because the term itself means nothing. It isn't based on truth. It's based on gut feelings and, as you put it, instinctual and natural fallacy arguments.

Why do you think that man's natural state is "horse shit?" What do you think men have done for literally 100,000s of years? Discuss how Bernie is going to get us free Taiwanese sluts to give us government-subsidized good old fashioned's? Kidding obviously, but I just don't understand how anyone, at this point with the blatant fact that Europe as we know it will not even exist anymore by 2040, can deny that our heritage is under the most serious threat of extinction since the fucking Dodo bird. Are you ok with not reproducing and leaving nothing behind you but a horrible wasteland of agony and suffering for the humans who come after us? I am not. At all.
>>
>>70909554
>everyone is redpilled
I wouldn't necessarily say so. If we are going to keep up with the religion example, there is a difference between following a religion because you were told to and following one because you have come to the conclusion that it is ultimately a good.

A lot of it stems from the idea that if the mask were torn from your "most staunch liberal SJW faggot hippie" then they would cease to be so. If they could see what is important then the would act accordingly. Of course that might probably be a bye-product of leftist thought being popular at this point in time, but given that fact those who would then even consider themselves being something like "redpilled" would then not be a "most staunch liberal SJW faggot hippie". As if they were then they would be affirmed by society. There would be no point going against the grain.

It is vague, and it could apply to anyone. That is not bad thing. If you think it is pretentious and faggy to question popular and unpopular thought and societal views you're probably better off somewhere else desu.
>>
I've read every post by now.

I can surmise it by saying, the redpill is the acceptance of facts which disagree with your thesis.
I can finalize by saying, the blackpill is realizing that most people are not strong or smart enough to alter their world view by themselves.

The solution, IMO, which brings me happiness...
Is to pursue a career which allows you to fight the system at large.

Quite simply:
>I am becoming a biochemical engineer bent on creating 'designer babies'. My goal is to give people the option to have a child with 140-150 IQ. Thus, we can escape communism in just a few generations.
>There are many ways you can go on. I would recommend a STEM major.
>>
File: 1457561897504.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457561897504.png
75 KB, 499x499
>>70910132

>here is a difference between following a religion because you were told to and following one because you have come to the conclusion that it is ultimately a good.

Agreed. I lost faith when I was about 16-17. Partly because it was edgy and cool (was the mid 2000s with Green Day on every channel and station), but also because it felt unbelievable stale.

Fast forward to 2016. I am 23, on the verge of graduating university, and have never felt stronger that there is something above us. Maybe not a singular higher being. Maybe the ancients had it right, and there is a pantheon of gods who struggle among each other for our attention, adoration, and love. Maybe we are all wrong, and what we think is God is just aliens.

Either way, the things I have read on the Internet combined with everything I have been obsessively reading since the 4th or 5th grade (without ever telling anyone, only my parents when I was very drunk one night in high school and my dad kinda half agreed with me on some things), have driven me to firmly believe that there is so much we are not being told. Perhaps they believe we are "not ready for disclosure," which I suppose is true for a large portion of humanity. However, anyone who has thought long and hard enough about their upbringing in life to end up on /pol/ is 100% capable of hearing the truth, even if it's horrendous and spells certain doom for us.

Fucking tell us already you reptillioid cucks

You will NOT like it when in 20 years I prove your existence, prove where your underground cities are, and send 1,000,000s of ex-Bernie supporters to eat as much McDonalds as they can and have horrendous diarrhea all over the ground that your capital city sits upon. I will ensure it seeps through the ground and causes a dark ages for you. All I have to do is tell them that the reptilloids don't pay for their 11th college degree and are therefore destroying the youths' chances at having a future!
>>
>>70910533
>mfw reading this
>>
>>70904965
t. Auditor
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.