[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ethnic cleansing the only way to save the west /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Is ethnic cleansing the only way to save the west /pol/?
>>
>>70904536
duh
>>
>>70904536
Doesn't help if birthrates stay low. Get the women back home and impregnate them. Solves our biggest problems within one generation
>>
>>70904536
it woldnt't hurt to try it
>>
File: 1417603172670.jpg (107 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
1417603172670.jpg
107 KB, 600x384
>>70905075

This is correct. Low birthrates are the result of abandoning the traditional family model where a man provides financially and a woman holds the house and acts as the nurturer. Even now, with both people working out of the home, we're poorer than ever. It's fucked.
>>
Honestly at this point something radical is needed, especially in countries like the US where whites are quickly becoming a minority.
>>
>>70904536
No you retard. Use your brains and find a better solution. I bet you're too fat to etnically cleanse anyone, Burger.
>>
>>70904536
Literally we need to remove womens right to vote,

kill and/or deport nearly all shitskins

Asians can stay

so can Latinos if they can demonstrate a multi-generational american legacy
>>
File: 1452739596389.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1452739596389.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
>>70905344
>something radical is needed
>>
>>70905075
That doesnt do shit you retard

>hurr we all need to go marry the first stupid bitch without X redflag because i am le alpha who knows how to find real only high quality women, we need to all be altruists and overpopulate the earth to try to out number the nigs instead of just putting on some fucking pants and fucking eradicating them and not fucking up the entire planet with reckless overpopulation

why is /pol/ full of you deluded "muh birthrate, muh marriage" cucks

we need to change the system, not all go fucking cuck ourselves or go have a bunch of white bastard children who help expend all our resources and fuck up the ecology to a point where it kills us all
>>
>>70905450

>Asians
>Latinos

No, they cannot.
>>
>>70905547

Asians are basically honorary whites, they are productive and have low crime rates.

the lack of pragmatism among most of you is annoying.
>>
>>70904536
Yes. You can cleanse humanely through deportation.
>>70905376
Killing isn't required.
>>
>>70904536
>Is ethnic cleansing the only way to save the west /pol/?
Deporting them to their homelands and isolating them until they thin out their own numbers is a good compromise.
>>
>>70905597
>asians are basically white

>kill themselves and each other in droves, exhibit a remarkable lack of empathy for others, animals and the planet

not that the planet deserves limitless respect or anything but looking at how they live im not too sure they wont destroy the planet before finding a way to get our species off it safely and not go extinct

none of yall niggas are thinking in the long term
>>
>>70905597

Nice utilitarian approach, you fucking retard. Preserving the European culture has very little to do with economic productivity and muh gud boi crime rate. You wouldn't know that though, would you? Disgusting weebshit.
>>
>>70905649
or this, i mean

but thinking the solution is to just go get married and get a chick pregnant and not ever change any feminist laws or anything makes you a total cuck
>>
>>70905075
Why does birth rate need to always go up? There was 190 million Americans in 1965, 90% white. There are 190 million whites now in America. Is it better now?

We know who and what the problem is and its not birth rates.
>>
>>70904536
>Remove the kikes, responsible for the low birthrates and the lapidation of traditional values
>Once you recover your values and take back the control of your own people try to make them understand what's about to happen
>Remove all non-whites (excluding honorary whites like some asians and some hispanics) and those whites that still side with them
>Remove universal sufrage

Obviously you'll still have conflict and crime but by no means it will be comparable with what's going on today and happiness and development will skyrocket.
>>
>>70905522
>bastars childrean
>cuck yourselves by having a family with children

are you retarded? how is expanding or atleast sustaining your genes and culture considered self-destructing. Recreation is our solution to achieve immortality.
You are not an enlighted hero because you don't do something that all your ancestors did. You are just a hedonistic faggot
>>
>>70905886

>excluding honorary whites like some asians and some hispanics

lol you'll be going with them
>>
>>70906196
I don't even live in America dude. I stay in my lane like everyone else should.
>>
>>70905885
And it will be less every year. Aging population and shit. My countries birthrate is 1.4...including shitskins
>>
>>70905294
yeah there was an article about that
women in the labor force makes it worse for everyone because of the added competition
can't remember the details though
i'd like to find it again
>>
>>70906276
Birthrates are a jewish lie to trick us into taking niggers.
>>
>>70906276

my wife is Austrian and she doesn't want kids. She wouldn't want her children living amongst raping shitskins.
>>
>>70904536
>wars between whites will save Europe

Yeah sure, worked out quite good in WWI and WWII
>>
>>70908127
that's exactly what I'm thinking about all the time. I'm not sure if I ever should have kids in this country which is getting more and more fucked and cucked
>>
>>70908127
>>70908504
Seems like there are two options here, two paths.
>Have kids and live a 'safer' life and contribute to the cause with money and legal activity
or
>No kids, but devote your life to the cause
>>
>>70908127
a women who can't or won't have children should not marry. What is even the point? A man who won't have children should just become a faggot and not waste fertile eggs
>>
>>70908380
It would've if Germany had won either of them.
>>
File: PortadownIncident.jpg (46 KB, 457x272) Image search: [Google]
PortadownIncident.jpg
46 KB, 457x272
mixed feelings desu.
>>
desu
>>
>>70904536

It would be if there weren't so many god damn traitor whites.

If Whites actually started cleansing their homelands, the traitor whites would probably resort to suicide bombings just like muzzie pets.
>>
>>70909887
>traitor whites

This. Traitor whites are one of the biggest problems. Mainly because they're infected by cultural marxist brainwashing. This toxic ideology mine as well be an organism in itself. If you redpill one traitor white all of their friends and family will attack them like white blood cells to preserve the hive.
>>
File: 1458721669061.jpg (45 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1458721669061.jpg
45 KB, 311x311
>>70904536
Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a cuck or a shitskin.
>>
>>70904536
Ethnic cleansing is all they have planned for us. Get that into your head.
>>
Europeans should really go back to europe before its too late.
>>
>>70904536
Sure!!!
Save what?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.