[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hapa waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: temp.png (563 KB, 1028x1388) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
563 KB, 1028x1388
What do you think will be the punishment for the dindu?

Things in his favor:
> Criner raised by grandmother and aunt
> grandmother beat him
> spent multiple years in Texas’s foster care system
> mental health issues
> was on medication
> ran away from home before he killed Weiser

> born to Vivian Criner, alcoholic, used drugs and pot
> has 4 other siblings, everyone has a different father
> mother doesn't know who his father is
> Preliminary evidence showed Haruka Weiser was strangled
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/crime-law/haruka-weiser-homicide-what-we-know-so-far/nq5BN/

> UT slaying suspect’s mom says son is innocent of Haruka Weiser’s murder
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/ut-slaying-suspects-mom-says-son-is-innocent/nq5GC/
>>
>>70903867
Oh shit she was half Jew, hes done for, He is never getting out.
>>
>>70903867
>go to UT
>faggots were crying for more info about the case and how they felt unsafe
>APD releases more info
>faggot libs now upset that people will stereotype the homeless and niggers and attack them for retaliation

And the best part
>people are using this to rally against campus carry
>>
haha look at his neck he looks like a fucking pencil
>>
File: elliot rodger ethnicity.jpg (104 KB, 650x549) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger ethnicity.jpg
104 KB, 650x549
A lot of crazy stuff happens with half jews
>>
>>70904179
He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. Holy Fucking Shit Austin.
>>
>>70904297
Liberal logic m8.

We've got a real homeless problem on the west side of campus. Copos don't do shit and the homeless just wander around the neighborhoods where a lot of students live. Honestly I'm suprised this didn't happen early considering the rampant drug abuse and general attitude they have. They're all really aggressive and will follow you around shouting if you don't give them money.

Of course the libtard students immediately rush to take the side of the homeless claiming that frats should get kicked out before the literal hobos. I was walking in west campus and saw a homeless dude passed out, ON CAMPUS, covered in piss, surrounded by booze bottles and garbage.

And that's all a seperate issue from the "mental illness" excuses they're giving this nigger monster. "Oh he's depressed that's why he strangle that girl to death" "It isn't his fault he was a good boy" "It's the white racists fault he had to kill someone"

It makes me sick to my stomach. However, I suppose liberals need hard lessons to teach them. It's a shame this girl had to die, but maybe people are finally waking up.
>>
>going to college

Top kek
>>
Meechaiel "be my hoe or you a no show" Criner
Meechaiel "there's a ditch for every bitch" Criner
Meechaiel "I'm broke so I gotsta choke" Criner
Meechaiel "nuffin' wrong with wettin' yo dong" Criner
Meechaiel "Imma graduate top of yo ass" Criner
>>
>>70908295

I love you, Australia. <3
>>
>>70904239
For fuck ugly parents, the supreme gentlman actually didn't turn out so bad looking.
>>
>>70909997

he had money and nice stuff too, I don't know what his problem was.
>>
His head is comically small.
>>
>>70910814
he didnt have to work for anything.
it made him shallow and uninteresting.
>>
>>70910814
>he had money and nice stuff too

going by his manifesto he didnt have money and always had to beg his parents
>>
>>70904239
Jewishness is only passed down from the mothers side according to Hebrew law
>>
>>70909997

His sister is smoking hot too.

>>70910814

Total nutter. Sociopath. Massive insecurities. Obsessed with status.
>>
>>70910814
He literally just sat in parks, drove around and monologue in to his camera about...

>why don't girls throw themselves at me?

Fuck, if he actually went to a poorer area they probably would have thrown themselves at him.
>>
punished dindu
>>
Life no parole
>>
>>70908295
Meechaiel "Dumping bodies of college hotties" Criner
Meechaiel "I stole the bike too" Criner
Meechaiel "The only nigger dumb enough to get caught by the fire department " Criner
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.