[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Cruz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1459509969393.jpg (175 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1459509969393.jpg
175 KB, 2000x1333
Now that it's becoming increasingly obvious that Donald Trump won't be getting the nomination, can the Cruz supporters of /pol/ finally come out of the shadows?
>>
>>70889060
>>
Don't you have dildos to ban?
>>
Cruz won't get it either.
>>
>>70903075
Explain to me ONE SINGLE reason you like Ted Cruz.
>>
The establishment doesn't even want Cruz. They just want him to steal delegates from Trump.
>>
>>70903075
Not until Trump is finally out of the race, and even then you'll see tons of "voters" saying FUCK YOU REPUBLITARDS I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY

It won't truly be over until probably about a year after the election is over.
>>
>>70903288
He's a christain. He knows the Constitution like the back of his hand. He has always been a conservative. He's not a Hillary plant. He's stricter on illegal immigration than trump. Why aren't YOU supporting Cruz?
>>
>>70903335
>FUCK YOU REPUBLITARDS I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY
This is possibly Trump's real purpose... :/
>>
>>70903417
>Is strong on illegal immigration, but his wife, the goldman sachs shill wants open borders

http://www.cfr.org/canada/building-north-american-community/p8102
>>
File: Trump_2004.jpg (39 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
Trump_2004.jpg
39 KB, 620x395
>>70903432
>possibly

Trump has been a Hillary plant since the start.
>>
>>70903075
Fuck You republicunts. Fuck you so god damn much! Trump? Cruz? WTF?! You stupid fucks are handing this election to the democunts.

Fuckin' hell' is this the best you have to offer? What the fuck is going on with the party? Seriously, you should 10 qualified quality young candidates lined up... seriously, why the fuck are you handing this shit over?

Pull your heads out of your ass and realize how weak this all is! You should be killing the democraps, KILLING THEM in this election year. This is bullshit.
>>
>>70903075
I like him but he ain't gonna win the nomination and sure as hell ain't gonna win the general. it's dead senpai
>>
>>70903530
>Cruz's WIFE has done something bad in the past!
Trump HIMSELF has constantly donated to the liberals who got us in this damn situation. Cruz refuses to let the illegals back in. Trump is leniant about it. Tell me why I'm supporting the wrong candidate.
>>
>>70903417
I AM supporting Cruz, but only so that I can mock Americans on here for the next four years for being cucks and having a Canadian president.

>He's a Christian
His evangelism is literally so see-through and fake, I can't believe there are people retarded enough to actually fall for it.

>He knows the Constitution like the back of his hand
Do you think he was operating in the spirit of the Constitution when he and his tea partiers helped shut down the government for weeks?

>He has always been a conservative
He's always been a Goldman-Sachs pawn, yes

>He's not a Hillary plant
He's a Goldman-Sachs plant

>He's stricter on illegal immigration than Trump
kek
>>
What does /pol/ think about Cruz after watching 1st 30 seconds of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0SYiQpuGcI
>>
Doesn't he support a flat tax rate too? That's stupid. I'm sure the taxes could be lowered for everyone, but not taxing the rich more is going backward. I don't think he plans on winning.
>>
File: 1457413323926.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457413323926.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>70903834
>If you will not stand with Israel and the Jews, I will not stand with you

CruzMissiles will defend this
>>
>>70904048
Yeah I will. Ted knows that Israel is our only true ally in the middle east. He knows that he can't let them fall to hate.
>>
File: 1457413423141.jpg (16 KB, 255x239) Image search: [Google]
1457413423141.jpg
16 KB, 255x239
>>70904107
>>
>>70903674
Trump also supported Cruz, does that make Cruz part of the problem? Trump donates to people to get things done in business. When someone has their position on lockdown, you can't just slip cheddar to their opposition. Also, it's not just liberals who got us in this mess, neoconservatives are just a culpable. And right now, a lot of those neocons are lining up behind Cruz

I think Cruz is a wonderful debater, and he often speaks of the constitution. But from what I've seen, he is incredibly power hungry, and will do anything to gain that power. He needs to chill out and come back in 10 years, or become a SC justice.

In Trump I see an absolute madman who wants to finish off his legacy by breaking apart the entrenched power structures in place and doing so uplift people like you and me.

also
>it's his wife, not him!

Cruz has taken Goldman's money man. He is much more conservative than Trump, I'll give you that. But I can't risk an open borders situation with Mexico, if that happens I'm saving up and renouncing my citizenship.
>>
>>70904142
Fuck you. The only responses I've gotten are ad hominem and racist memes.
>>
File: 1459889024019.jpg (241 KB, 900x963) Image search: [Google]
1459889024019.jpg
241 KB, 900x963
>>70903075
I think you guys should just go with Cruz to see if a real conservative like Cruz or Reagan instead of compromisers like Bush Sr, Dole, Bush Jr., McCain and Romney can still win in the US, or if it's hard leftists like Bernie or soft leftists like Clinton and Trump who will win from now on. And if they win, well...you know the next step
>>
>>70903075
Yes, when will the Cruz supporters finally come out of the closet?
>>
>>70904235
>Reagan

Literally the worst thing to happen to the US in the last half century.
>>
>>70903075
>Cruz
The man constantly does shit that would ruin his campaign if he was the frontrunner, for fuck's sake he ate a booger on live TV. How the fuck could anyone think he's a viable candidate?
>>
>>70904510
he was like a Republican Obama. Really nice speeches, mediocre presidency mixed in with a few terrible decisions
>>
>>70903075
>Cruz supporters of /pol/ finally come out of the shadows?
you mean from Advanced Memetic. Inc?
>>
>>70903535
>Over 10 years ago
>During republican presidency
>During war
>>
>>70904628
The entire Trump meme was actually engineered by Advanced Memetics.
>>
>>70904818
People still supported the Iraq war in 2004.
>>
this is a bernie shill thread. allo reddit, sorry that bernie isn't good enough to beat Hillary :(
>>
>>70903075
piggy piggy kike piggy
>>
>>70904891
Trump wasn't one of those people. Cruz was though.
>>
>>70904048
And so does Trump.

Or is this another high-minded master plan by the retard speaking at a 5th grade level saying things are going to be great because he's got a yuge brain?
>>
>>70905226
OP, what VPN do you use? I'm looking for a good deal
>>
Pol seems to have already repressed Trump going to that pro-Israel event and getting endorsed by the largest Israeli newspaper as pro-Israel.

Can't have it both ways pol.
>>
>>70905226
>because he's got a yuge brain
Because he's a protectionist, and none of the the establishment puppets are.
>>
>>70905308
you mean first speech where he used a teleprompter? and yeah we all dislike Israel here for the most part, but many of us realize you're not going to win an election in the US unless you kiss the star of david ring a bit.

But please, fuck off back 2 reddit
>>
>>70905327
I'd say he's the most protectionist. If that's your single-issue then fine.
>>
>>70905457
leave here OP. if you stay much longer we will convert you to our ways and you will not be able to return to how you once were.
>>
>>70905457
>If that's your single-issue then fine.
Pretty much.
desu I'm surprised globalization hasn't caused more problems than it has. Most people are doing OKish. But there's more and more people who are underemployed or work multiple jobs part time. Precarious work is the new normal. There's going to be a new underclass of unemployable. Most people are probably going to be OK still (but poorer and stressed as fuck), but a lot are getting completely left behind, and it seems to me like only Trump and Sanders actually care about them.
>>
>>70903075
HELLO RAT
>>
>>70903417
The guy is a major flip-flop. He didn't take a strong stance against illegal immigration until Trump made it popular. Previously, just a year ago, he was a proponent of increasing immigrating and bring in the Syrian refugees.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.