[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy Cruz plotted the murder of JFK. Cruz Crew on suicide watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: RATOS DAD WITH OSWALD.jpg (48 KB, 406x349) Image search: [Google]
RATOS DAD WITH OSWALD.jpg
48 KB, 406x349
Daddy Cruz was buddies with Oswald, and it was simply a "coincidence" that he was in Dallas until the JFK assassination and immediately fled to Canada, right Cruzbots?

How can you support the zodiac killer whose dad was buddies with commie Oswald?
(pic related)
Proof....

It also seems that Cuban Rafael Cruz was also in Dallas, or nearby, the day of John Kennedy was assassinated.

Rafael Cruz fled to Canada shortly after Kennedy's assassination to work in the "oil business". The oil business? Like Zapata Oil, the CIA front company run by George Herbert Walker Bush? Yeah, that oil business.

Rafael Cruz returned to the United States after Nixon had been elected and the Bay of Pigs/JFK Assassination was put to rest for a while. He returned illegally to the United States with his son Rafael Eduardo "Ted" Cruz.

Ted Cruz got connections into Princeton and Harvard and went to work directly for the Bush Family where he met his wife, Heidi Cruz, who was also working for the Bush Family.

So how was it that Ted Cruz got right into the Bush Family Cabal so easily? His father, Rafael had favors to be paid back. Allen Dulles is long dead, but George Herbert Walker is still alive...and GHB knows Ted Cruz very, very well.

Any surprise why Neil Bush is in Ted Cruz's executive campaign inner circle?

OK. Here is it...finally, at long last breaking and great credit to Wayne Madsen -- regardless of how you may feel about him -- for having the guts to to point and say "Behold the Man!"

Story from Wayne Madsen...and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/113511251

HOLY FUCK RATO

You really are a fucking murdering piece of shit like you father, aren't you?
>>
Madsen=SAGE
>>
I used to be a #cruzmissle but now I think I might have to vote for Trump. All the coincidences r 2spooky4me
>>
>>70889060
Oh wow, you mean his dad knew a CIA agent? Wow, that really makes me dislike him more, thanks OP for this useful information.
>>
thank you
>>
GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
>GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
>GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
>GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
>GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
>GIVE IT TO SAVAGE
>>
>>70889060
It's 11:11 Alex
>>
>>70889060
bump
>>
>>70889060
>Rato's father was the shooter on the grassy knoll
Jesus Christ!
>>
File: ted cruz.png (269 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.png
269 KB, 450x488
Hm...

>The word "Cruz", as well as "Vera Cruz" ("True Cross") and "Santa Cruz" ("Holy Cross") are used as surnames and topological names. Its origin as a surname particularly flourished after the Alhambra Decree of 1492 and the increasing activities of the Spanish Inquisition, when New Christian families with Crypto-Jewish, Moorish, and/or mixed religious heritage converted to the state-enforced religion of Catholicism and subsequently fashioned and adopted surnames with unambiguous religious affiliation.
>when New Christian families with Crypto-Jewish, Moorish, and/or mixed religious heritage converted to the state-enforced religion of Catholicism and subsequently fashioned and adopted surnames with unambiguous religious affiliation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz

Pure coincidence.
>>
Shouldn't surprise anybody. Rafael Cruz Sr. was a communist terrorist under Castro. Used to run guns for him and firebomb capitalist storefronts and government buildings for him.

Oswald was a known communist, with ties to both Cuba and the Soviet regimes.

Cruz has the stink of commie subversion all over him. This is why our founded fathers wanted natural born citizens (citizens born HERE). To keep this sort of murky foreign mess away from our executive branch.
>>
>>70891558
>he thinks Oswald was an actual communist and not CIA
wewlad
>>
>>70891212
It all makes sense now...

I thought the zodiac stuff was bullshit before, but now I think murder may be his family tradition...
>>
>>70891671
Not falling for your bullshit, Jew. The Jews have more interest in defending communism than they do the CIA. Communism is their ultimate end game. Always been.

Fuck right off, kike.
>>
>>70891814
>Jews are the ones in control
>Globalism is Communism
>Oswald was a Communist
Good fuck you are dumb.
>>
>>70891671
>CIA

NOPE.

CIA handler spent time with him, sure... but Oswald was not CIA himself.

Are you by chance Jewish?
>>
>>70891956
>The commie kikes were siding with the anti-commie CIA against the other commie kikes

Yeah, no.

The Jews always defend commies. This is why I am certain that you are a Jew. can you prove you're not a literal, racial Jew?
>>
>>70891972
Oswald was a CIA made patsy who also worked at the germ warfare lab working on weaponizing cancer in NOLA. He was allowed to enter the USSR with old radar codes then allowed back into the nation. He needed a cover for idiots like >>70892118 to believe.
>>
>>70892396
Agree, but Oswald was indeed a Marxist.

He literally handed out pamphlets on the benefits of Marxism, didn't he?
>>
>>70890137
CIA was inseparable from the Cuban exile community at the time. Doesn't make him a full agent but there are plenty of legit connections.
>>
>>70892801
>He literally handed out pamphlets on the benefits of Marxism, didn't he?
Yes, once again you need to build a good cover story. All the things that the people who knew him at that time do not indicate that he believed that stuff. The man was set up and even before he was turned into a patsy he realized what was going on.
>>
>>70891329
Cuban crypto-jews also mostly went to Canada after the communist takeover.
>>
Cuban exile + Texas oilman = GHW Bush connection
>>
>>70889060

Yeah I saw this picture already but which one of them in the picture is supposed to be rato?
>>
>all of this tinfoil
>>
>>70893038
Pure coincidence. I am sure.
>>
>>70893996
Fuck the archive.

content owners deserve revenue.

Then again, I'm not a kike like you...
>>
>>70893107
Do you seriously not know what Oswald looks like?

There is only one other central person to the photo...
>>
>>70893012
Interesting.

Have you seen 11.22.63 by chance?
>>
>>70894191
No, I dont watch Talmudvision. I do however read books and Oswalds girlfriend has a great book that recently came out.
>>
>>70894372
Great in what way exactly?

Title?
>>
>>70894473
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050K8BYW/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?ie=UTF8&btkr=1

Great in such a way that it explains a lot of things going on with him that are often unaddressed.
>>
File: 1460305416460.jpg (52 KB, 700x743) Image search: [Google]
1460305416460.jpg
52 KB, 700x743
>>70894077
>Then again, I'm not a kike like you...

Oy vey, the goyim know!
>>
>>70894561
Thanks.

Grabbing paperback right now.
>>
>>70894701
I have heard her speak, honestly I feel bad for both of them. It seems like Oswalds' path was chosen for him and he had nothing to do with its end result.
>>
>>70894827
You mean personally or on video?
>>
>>70895159
Both. I went to the JFK assignation conference last year, it was very interesting stuff that was presented.
>>
>>70894133

Both the men in white shirts facing the camera "look like" Oswald because its a shit fucking picture
>>
>>70892396
Good enough codes to shoot down Francis "don't bite the pill" Gary "I'm a pussy" Powers
>>
Good stuff, OP.
>>
File: 1460510013267.png (638 KB, 878x838) Image search: [Google]
1460510013267.png
638 KB, 878x838
Bumping for good threads.
>>
>>70889060

and Lil' Marco Rubenstein's uncle Jack killed Oswald
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.