[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
41% of democrats think the constitution should be updated. Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (520 KB, 597x905) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
520 KB, 597x905
41% of democrats think the constitution should be updated. Do you?

Come on, be progressive.
>>
I do, but my guess is that people want to change the parts I want to leave the same.
>>
It was designed with tools in mind for updating it, why don't they use them? :^)
>>
>>70902818

Considering we completely ignore it these days, we would be better off following it.

It does need to be updated, but who here would really trust our current leaders and appointed representitives to not screw us over?
>>
>>70902818
literally, LITERALLY the foundation of our entire country. the rock we've relied on to make the strides in human rights, science, and literally everything as the big dawg of the entire world since that fucking document was written

and these fucking cuck faggots want to change it. just fucking leave and start your own fucking country. hell, fucking take california, just fuck off and fuck up your own country, don't ruin 240 fucking years of the greatest empire on the world

fuck i just want them all to die holy shit
>>
>>70902818
If they want to change it they have three ways to do it honestly.

Amending it through the traditional process.

Amending it through an Article V convention of the states.

Revolution and coming up on top.

We all know they will never go through with any of these , and therefore would try to get "modern" judges into the judicsry who believe in a"living" constitution.
>>
>>70903602
>Literally, literally the foundation
The constitution is a tectonic plate?

Just being a prick , agree with the sentiment though.
>>
>>70903602

I agree completely, but we don't even follow it anymore.

We have secret courts for fucks sake. National security letters.
NSA.

I think the tipping point was when our leaders started to ignore it and we didn't give a fuck, culminating in the patriot act 1.0 by bush, revised and extended by Obama.
>>
>>70904537
This, and with how badly the question was worded, for all we know half these people want it to be changed just so that it cant be trampled on like it has been recently
>>
Guys, I know how to save america.

Repeal the 17th amendment.

Things would turn around in a decade.
>>
>>70902818
Sounds to me like democrats need to stage another civil war. It worked out so well for them last time.
>>
>>70902818
goldenberg
that's the problem, she is a jew

57% of the people still thinks the constitution is okay
>>
File: received_964230616958122.jpg (60 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
received_964230616958122.jpg
60 KB, 1280x721
>>70902818
>Goldberg
Every time
>>
>>70902818
>41% of democrats are retarded
Lower number then I would have thought.
>>
File: 1456021745579.jpg (73 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1456021745579.jpg
73 KB, 500x308
First of all, The constitution was written with the intention of being amended.

The Bill of Rights was not

There is a difference, although they are part of the same document

But who gives a fuck? 99% of Americans don't even know the difference, nor do they care. The Constitution has been trampled, torn, and shat upon many decades ago.

Let it fucking burn so we can start from scratch already. Glass the whole fucking planet already.
>>
>>70902818
I wonder how many of them defend immigration because 'America was a nation of immigrants!' while chastising conservatives for clinging to outdated nonsense like freedom of speech because it's in the constitution.
>>
I'd like to hear what they want changed. There are plenty of good things we could do to make it better, though that's why we elect people to government, so that they can work to uphold the constitution and pass ammendments if necessary.

Something tells me these lefty fucks just want to scrap it and write some bullshit like
>all guns are illegal
>whites must check their privilege daily
>minorities won't be subject to laws and are immune to police
>the ancient egyptians were black
>black lives matter
>a job, free healthcare, free education, and free food stamps, and abortions are civil rights
>free speech now is speech that is not bigoted* or hateful
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.