[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brah don't hate the player hate the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: chad and cheerleader.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chad and cheerleader.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>brah don't hate the player hate the game
>>
>>70900890
football sucks
>>
>>70900890
I don't get it.. Is OP buttmad a chad wooed his crush away?
>>
>>70900985
no, this is copypasta.
>>
>>70900890
>being envious of 17 year olds

go back to /r9k/

sage
>>
>>70900952
I know right
>>
>>70901063
> missing out on prime time pussy

What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>70900890
If only they would admit that to anyone

But no, feminism is good, the game isnt rigged, we just deserve to die alone while they take every last fat ass ugly woman for themselves apparently
>>
>>70900890
I swear to god, it must be a bot repposting this thread in a timered fashion, this is the 983983298239183 time I see this same pic and this same text.
>>
>>70901278
>implying I missed out on it

>implying I dont fuck 18 and 19 year olds as a guy in my mid twenties

>implying that I would be jealous of the shallow and meaningless lives of children

Grow the fuck up scum.
>>
File: 1448761334759.jpg (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448761334759.jpg
144 KB, 800x800
look closely at that cheerleader's figure
nice ass 2bh
>>
>>70900890
Strange game. The only way to win is to not play.
>>
>>70901063
>being able to smash 17 year olds all day without it being weird
>literally no real responsibilities
>see your friends 5 days a week
>at the near peak of your physicality

what's not to be envious of?
>>
>>70901435
Nice meme bro. Mind if I save it?
>>
>>70901529
>17 year olds
such is life in america where people peak in high school and then abruptly turn to shit.
>>
>>70901598
what are you talking about?
>>
>>70901529
>>70901278

What the fuck is this? What happened to /pol/

>being able to smash 17 year olds all day
without it being weird

why do you care about being weird and 17-24 is all basically the same if she isnt too warn out and takes care of herself

>literally no real responsibilities

What is this? Responsibility gives you meaning, a man without purpose is no better than a woman. Sort your life m8

>see your friends 5 days a week

I see freinds nearly every day... the fuck are you doing with your life?

No peak physical is early-mid twenties but can be continued well into your thirties with work.

in short you are a fucking loser envious of children. Kill yourself

>why am I letting myself get b8'd this had

>>70901668

its a meme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.