[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan carlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: common-sense-classic-239x239.jpg (20 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
common-sense-classic-239x239.jpg
20 KB, 239x239
what does /pol/ think of dan carlin? I like his history show and im thinking about listening to pic related. I dont want to get into it though if its a bunch of youtuber tier lefty ramblings.
>>
File: 1454743709034.jpg (66 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454743709034.jpg
66 KB, 480x480
>>70900675
Carlin has libertarian views about privacy and freedom. Good listen.
>>
He's good. Common Sense is good. Nigga is slow to put out new content though.
>>
>>70901825
>>70901983
sounds good to me
>>
I like his hardcore history series

Don't give a shit about the political stuff
>>
>>70900675
I like him but it will be over a year for his history show to be about something good again.
>>
>>70902712
Not enjoying the kings of kings?
Granted war for armageddon was better
>>
Really great podcast
>>
>>70902832
the guy made the spanish american war interesting for me. thats something I would have never even considered caring about. carlin can make anything interesting
>>
>>70902832
Part 2 is better. Part 1 was just a bunch of mudslimes with names I couldn't remember.
>>
Bump. His latest common sense is good
>>
>>70900675

Dan has a weird hard on for FDR. History of England podcast is where it's at, also with Revolutions podcast. Although if you're in for a good laugh, you can check out the cringeworthy shit that is the British History Podcast.
>>
Last show was almost interesting. He seems to not be grasping how far the left has gone and instead focused on torture. Which with his historical focus he should realize once the left goes off the rails the torture will be done upon its own citizens.

He seems a bit out of touch right now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.