[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ really fall for the shit on Fox News about the "security
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 890x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 890x455
Does /pol/ really fall for the shit on Fox News about the "security of owning gold in your IRA"?
>>
no but my retarded dad spent 10 grand on silver bullion and it literally just sits in a closet and rots
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x200
Turning into PSA if I can save one of you cucks from ruining your life I'm happy.

Other than 10% is supply used in manufacturing, there is no actually value of gold

Volitile as fuck
>>
>>70900072

Your dad is very smart. If you own gold you must have it in your PHYSICAL POSSESSION and not in some vault with a promise from some holding company someplace.
>>
>>70899990
No. Just like when they had commercials telling people to sell there gold for a high profit.
>>
>>70900256
yea but it's even in the bible
>Lay not up to yourselves treasures on earth: where the rust, and moth consume, and where thieves break through and steal.
you gotta reinvest that shit in good deeds.
>>
>>70900256
No real difference unless your paying a holding fee

Do you keep all your cash in PYSICAL POSSESION or do you keep it in a bank?
>>
>>70900568

Under my mattress, under my gun.
>>
>>70900633
At least inflation low

But hell you gotta at least separate that shit. Can't have someone taking your $$ and guns in one swoop
>>
>>70899990
Owning shares in gold is only useful when prices spike in relation to a spooked economy.

Owning physical gold is about the dumbest thing you can do. Goodbye liquidity.
>>
>>70899990
As a good american I'm going to do 2 things

1. I'm going to vote

and

2. I'm going to buy gold from ROSLIN CAPTIAL ™
>>
>>70899990
my "wealth" is in musical instruments, guns, gear and ammo.
i have some silver though
>>
>>70900242
Don't care. I don't have an IRA or an investment accounts. I do own physical gold though and will continue buying it as long as they continue pumping a credit bubble.
>>
>>70900466
Right, let the jews hoard it all and you guys can't be servants to them when Jesus returns because he purchased you. Good call stupid ass.
>>
>>70900800
I can walk two blocks over and sell my gold. Hell, I can go to the local gas station and the punjabs will give me a premium on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1500x1500
>>70899990
If it ever really happens, this is will more valuable than Gold.
>>
>>70899990
>image.jpg
>>
>>70902589

you're allowed to have plenty of both, you know...
>>
Gold doesn't have any real value, only conductive properties and thats much about that.

Gold is mostly use for luxury and if economy is shit people sure wont want to buy Gold, so your gold is worthless shit.

Buy something that always have value. Its better to buy Bycicles, Clothes or something that you can sell later because people will always need this stuff
>>
>>70902477
What kind of physical gold should I buy? What do people like generally? Or those punjabs for example, what do they like?
>>
>>70900800
>Goodbye liquidity
>Gold
>the shiny metal used as value since humans found it
>>
File: Cwkim9x.jpg (243 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Cwkim9x.jpg
243 KB, 2272x1704
>>70902908
Sorry Croatia this thread was for people who don't measure their net worth in bikes and t-shirts.
>>
>>70902984
They'll buy any decent little coin pieces or bars. At least the ones near me. The old woman loves silver eagle coins also but I don't think they know how to get them so I buy silver eagles and sell them to them.
>>
>>70903289
Whats wrong with that.

Also this nigger has good investment, he can always sell this bikes and earn bux
>>
>>70904116
Bitch even has TWO pools. TWO. A big ass patio and a two story house. Damn, stealing bicycles is profitable.
>>
>>70904307
One of those is actually a trampoline, Ramon.
>>
File: 1457190429781.png (577 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1457190429781.png
577 KB, 1024x776
>>70903289
>not posting the accompanying shieet
>>
gold is literally the best investment, oil is better but let's be serious here
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.