[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Where is the money in this day and age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1448247720932.jpg (2 MB, 2261x1805) Image search: [Google]
1448247720932.jpg
2 MB, 2261x1805
Serious question.

You look around you and mostly see poor fags. Then you look at the panama papers, you realize the hyper class is rich as fuck and that's a lot of people.

I see thousands of fucking "investment firms", it seems there is too much money circulating. Too many fucking funds, not enough good projects to invest in, so it seems.

Where is the good spot to get that money now and in the coming years? Without selling my soul and joining a satanic cult would be much better.
>>
>>70899498

surely being honest and hard working leads nowhere

it is even counterproductive
>>
>>70899498
You need to know the right people.
>>
>>70899720
Unfortunately I think you're right

>>70899841
You're right. Where do you get to meet them and develop relationships with them?
>>
Banks.

High debt economy most money is leveraged and businesses pay more on a regular basis to banks than to governments. In order to meet these payments and growth, wages have been cut, jobs have been made redundant and "worker participation" or gainful employment is at its levels. This doesn't explain every problem, like it doesn't explain why youth unemployment is worse than other age brackets, but at the moment you'll see debt as a root cause of 80% of business failures.

BTW only sensible way to become rich is work a skill, live frugally and invest until you need to make big purchases. Everything else is either cheating the system, relying on untrustworthy people or some other questionable activity. If you hate paying taxes, donate to charities and deduct it.
>>
>>70899841
You just made me realize I sort of burned bridges with some people instead of building a deep relationships. I'm talking about millionaires that I've done business with.
I just didn't see things that way, now I'm aware of some rules of the games, but I'm sure I'm missing other ones as well. Is there a book on how to do that?
>>
>>70900147
>You're right. Where do you get to meet them and develop relationships with them?

University is the only place where you can possibly network with the elite (more realistically the children of the elite) if you're coming from a normal (non-elite) background yourself.

Realistically, this means going to a top-tier American school. Since I was born into a fairly poor (but supportive and hard working) family I pretty much gave up on the billionaire dream long ago and will just be going for that upper-middle class wagecuck existence so that I can hopefully send my children to wherever the fuck they want to go to school.

I won't pressure them but I'll be happy and supportive if they pursue that path for themselves.

The reality is that the sort of money you're thinking about when you look at those papers takes generations of effort.
>>
My chinese relatives tell me to start investing real early. They point to places that was recently devastated by floods, super typhoons, etc. They also say make a corporation thats not really a corporation. The end game is smaller tax by corpo vs income tax laws, and pushing my daily expenditures to the "corpo" making it look like it was expenditures for business-purposes especially with GAAP nowadays where, for an example, to be able to make an allowance for doubtful accounts, youre expenditures must be reasonable business-related expenditures. They said if I cant do that, my best bet is to work for a bank. I'm new so I dont really get the bank part. I of starting to make life insurance. The type yuo can liquidate easily if you want early retirement. My parents friends who are Japanese own tones of apartments allover the country. They say Im accountant so I should cheat BIR taxes, and theirs too. I dont think so. I dont want to risk my license. They also speakings of inside trading. So connections. Especially in the bank. Inside trading in the bank.
>>
Rich fags share your secret
>>
>>70899720
A great way to suppress the people is to convince them that the meek will inherit the earth.
>>
bump for bumps sake
>>
>>70901760
selfishness, greed
moral corruption
study hard at the unis
>>
>>70902606
Yeah they have all the money because they're evil.

No way they might actually have it because they're smarter than you.
>>
>>70900840

I'm always fascinated by Far East Asian economies. Any more stories or info, Filinonymous?
>>
>>70902316
Wrong interpretation. You don't have to be a pussy to be a real Christian, quite the opposite. Of course as an Amerifat in your stupid mega churches you probably don't get that.

>>70902606
So I understand the ONLY way to make money morally is to start and run a successful business.
>>
>>70902981

The subversion of morals is on a much larger scale than that. I don't give a shit about Christianity.
>>
>>70903054
I was under the impression that you implied moral was just a trick created by the "elite" to kill the competition.
It's not.
>>
insider trading and investing is the way i make six figures

follow the right people online who have the right sources and you can predict the market
>>
>>70903232
Morals are whatever you want to make them, but also more importantly you inherit them.

Lower class morals are attuned to perpetuating poverty. People in different castes of society behave differently.
>>
>>70903382
I believe morals are universal, they effect everyone the same way. Like gravity. Hard to understand for dumb relativists I guess, I used to be one as a teenager so I get it.

And lower class people don't have a better or worse moral than rich people. There is no moral-class.
>>
>>70900147
>Where do you meet them
You sell your soul and join a satanic culture
>>
>>70903551
I know it's probably the fastest way to riches, but I refuse to do it.
Bye bye freemasonry and occult circles.
>>
>>70903522
I don't think the 1% generally shoots each other nearly as often per capita compared to the bottom 50.
>>
>>70903735
You never see the 1% shooting, but they have blood on their hands. Never directly though, that's the characteristic of the bourgeoisie: what matters isn't that you killed someone, what matter is that you must not show blood on your hands.

Behind every great fortune lies a great crime. Balzac
>>
>>70902904
Banks has this list where it has countless assets from owners who couldnt pay their mortgages. It is listed to be sold to the public, but since there is nepotism, cheating, etc. the list is shown to those wiyh connections inside thr banks first! perhaps this is why they always say "work for bank, son". With connections, you can buy a P3mil car for cheap!! and sell it for a gain. this happens a lot, including to my relative.
>guy is a seaman who earns lits of dosh
>cant budget well and splurges it all on temporary happiness
>he has this really brand new car
>he's on a half year leave or something and his funds are fucked up
>car goes to the bank, bye bye Mr. Seaman!
>the said relative has connections
>gets to be one of the first to see the list and pick the vest of the best assets so long it suits his budget
>buys car for cheap and sold it at a gain
>his buyer went for installment payments so his income earns more due to the added interests

The same can be done to customs! I'm sure you lve geard stories like that in America as well! Of Customs, unclaimed things (car, expensive shoes, etc) can be pocketed by crooks! It happens here. My neighbor got a car (also a car kek) very very cheap because the OG owner dont wanna tussle with the customs anymore. The OG owner had a lot of problems with the papers and payment for claiming. The car went to ny neighbor, branded "gift" by his boss for good job. Kek!
>>
>>70903992

I rate a crime that results in enormous profits over misdirected confusion that results in pain.

Wealthy people attract wealth. Redistribute the wealth and it will just go back into their hands in a short time frame.
>>
For America, IIRC there is code 1031? 1032? Not sure, you can abuse to avoid taxes when in real estate investing. For other investment(especially better ones aka high-risk speculatives, it is very hard to get in!)

yuo need
1. $1 mil net worth
2 $200000 or more annual income for individual
3. $300000 or more for couples

For other countries, it may vary. This is one of the reason why theres a gap. The common mass dpnt have access to the best investment. Both for their sake, and also not for their sake. The 3 reauirements ive posted are required by law. (SEC)
>>
>>70905126
*the requirements are for high risk specs. So not very easy to get in on the fun.
>>
>>70900840
You mean your Jewish relatives?
>>
>>70905864
oy vey! we're legit chinnese and flip!
>>
File: 1455772347130.png (299 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1455772347130.png
299 KB, 499x641
Need more testimonials
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.