[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people are not natural. Coincidence that almost all an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
White people are not natural. Coincidence that almost all ancient cultures think white people are seeds of the fallen angels that mated with the first humans. This guy did his homework in explanation that almost all mental disorders, autism, and diseases are of "European" origin.
>minute mark 22:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojViUX0iea0&nohtml5=False

If White people evolved from living in cold climates why are Eskimos not "white"?

>MS is more common in regions with northern European populations[2] and the geographic variation may simply reflect the global distribution of these high-risk populations.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis#Geography

>Study: Whites more likely to get antidepressant prescription than African-Americans, Hispanics
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-whites-more-likely-to-get-antidepressant-prescription-than-african-americans-hispanics/

>Astounding increase in antidepressant use by Americans
http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/astounding-increase-in-antidepressant-use-by-americans-201110203624
>>
>>70899305

as opposed to the niggers living in paradise, enjoying such finery as Cannabalism, rampant rape, constant war, slavery and collecting so many diseases the rest of the world can not even step onto African soil without a severe risk of death.
>>
>>70899305
>White people are not natural
Then explain cro magnon skulls idiot.
>>
>>70899305

White people have weapons that can kill every living creature in this planet. Never forget that.
>>
>>70899305
Everything that occurs is natural, retard.
>>
It's not surprising at all that more and more white Americans get depressed
>>
They're just more evolved, dude.
>>
I'm on antidepressant. Feelsgoodman. Instead of being sad, I get mad now
>>
>>70899305
>Diabetes is 60% more common in blacks
>Blacks are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
>black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.
>Strokes kill 4 times more 35- to 54-year-old black Americans than white Americans
>Blacks develop high blood pressure earlier in life
>>
>>70899305
If this is true than it is all related to vitamin D, the reason light skin evolved in the first place.
>>
>>70899305
According to the Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health, African Americans are 20% more likely to experience serious mental health problems than the general population

https://www.nami.org/Find-Support/Diverse-Communities/African-Americans
>>
>>70900093
Light skin never evolved, its the default of all multicellular life to have pale skin thats why if you remove the fur of most mammals you see pinkish pale skin, skin only develops coloring when exposed to the electromagnetic radiation meaning if the sun didnt exist every single thing on this planet would have transparent skin.
>>
>>70899305
Black people have black skin because for tens of thousands they never had the idea to maybe move away from the giant ten million degree fireball in the sky.
>>
>>70899305
Just like most dumbass black Israelite (WE WUZ KANGS) "scholars" you cherry pick bullshit from the bible and studies to support claims that white people are evil. What about the the "evil" whites that fought and died in the civil to free your stupid ungrateful pathetic asses from slavery? You pieces of shit should be thanking us every day of your worthless lives.
>>
>>70900714
*civil war.
>>
itt: insecure whites who cant handle the truth
>>
>>70899305

The natural hominid species of the earth are australian aboriginals, and Bigfoot/sasquatch species.

The rest are alien hybrids genetically engineered by multiple ET races over the millienia, such as the greys and the draco. Also, many humans were brought to earth after they destroyed/ruined their own planets, e.g., Maldek and Mars.

The rise of antidepressants, etc. is simply the result of our toxic lifestyles replete with pollution, social isolation, and separation from nature and overwork. When you take a chimp and make it live like a human, ie separate it from nature and keep it locked up in a house, watching television, eating shitty processed food, they develop the same human health problems such as psychiatric problems and obesity.
>>
File: confues.gif (639 KB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
confues.gif
639 KB, 245x276
>>70899652
wtf, bahamas are their own country?
>>
>>70899960
I think your numbers are wrong. %50 plus %60 is more than %100 percent
>>
>>70899960
You forgot about sickle-cell, as well.
>>
File: incredulous.jpg (51 KB, 400x478) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.jpg
51 KB, 400x478
>>70901054

>being Canadian
>being serious
>me waiting for 'juss troolen guise'
>mfw
>>
>>70899580
First post whitest post
Well done
>>
File: 1421190244458.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1421190244458.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>70899305
>almost all ancient cultures think white people are seeds of the fallen angels that mated with the first humans.

So we're demi-gods?
>>
>>70899305
>White people are not natural. Coincidence that almost all ancient cultures think white people are seeds of the fallen angels that mated with the first humans.

These are facts my nigga. The crackas on here always either deny or avoid this issue. They simply cannot comprehend that they might be wrong because they have such a superiority complex.

These niggas got a great channel for all yall crackas to actually learn something for once.

https://www.youtube.com/user/blackmagik363/videos
>>
>>Study: Whites more likely to get antidepressant prescription than African-Americans, Hispanics

I know you guys will just say "muh money", but seriously. If you're so superior, why the fuck are you all so depressed?
>>
>>70899305
Know what else isn't natural?
Houses
Medicine
Technology
So give those back while you're on your way back to Nature
>>
>>70904093
We can afford a doctor to prescribe us stuff
>>
>>70904093
The shitskins just steal it
>>
>>70904185
Now that we have that out of the way, answer the second part.
>>
>>70904093

>why the fuck are you all so depressed

We have to deal with you on a daily basis and get shit on for paying for your gibsmedats
>>
>>70904093
Also, it's a cultural thing: ever since the 60s (even the 50s?) we've been taught that we OUGHT to be happy all the time, like it's our natural state in a vacuum or something.
So, as a result, tons of people in Western white-culture look to wherever they can for relief. We get anti-depressants the same way addicts first turn to drugs: as something to distract them from dealing or feeling their issues
>>
Ill believe in white people when i fuck a white girl.
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>70906363
>>70908340
Nope cutting your stupid shit off.
>>
>If White people evolved from living in cold climates why are Eskimos not "white"?
Eskimos ate a lot of fish which is vitamin D rich
There was no reason the skin to get whiter
>>
>>70900931
Yes, that's why it's great for hiding your income in.

It's like Switzerland of the sea.
>>
base white has white skin that tans, brown straight hair, and brown eyes.

Blond hair is neotenous. Blond hair is most common in juvenile Caucasians. There was a mutation some time back and some whites stayed blond into adulthood. They became very popular sexually.

Blue eyes are supposed to be somewhat modern mutation.

blond/blue eyed people are descendants mutants born to brown haired/brown eyed white people in prehistory.
>>
>>70908677
>Switzersea
>>
I personally think Finns are high elves.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>70909458
we sure are
>>
>>70899305
>Start writing a response
>Look at video
>Realize this is satire

Bretty gud.
>>
>>70899305
>>Astounding increase in antidepressant use by Americans
>http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/astounding-increase-in-antidepressant-use-by-americans-201110203624

What does this have to do with anything other than the fact that maybe we're depressed we have to give you so much and you still do nothing but blame everything on us
>>
>>70904093
Yeah no, nevermind the fact that black people just smoke crack and do opiates and xanax and drink themselves to death instead of seeing a doctor about anything

They dont even like weed that much any more because its not powerful enough at making you not give a fuck about anything
>>
>>70899305
>be white
>people claiming we are Satan's children or something
>can't understand why
>look around
>the West is made up of white people and is Christdom

>look outside of the West
>especially to Africa
>slavery
>war
>everything else
>ask myself how these people are Gods people

The greatest way to divide and conquer people is to make up lies about a certain people, and have other groups of people turn against them. That's all it is.

>majority of Christians on this planet are white
>"hey guise, lets pretend white people are really Satan's children/seed"
>everyone believes it
>>
>>70910298
This. It makes no sense at all.

I don't even think people like this even legitimately believe this themselves because otherwise they wouldn't live in western countries and leech welfare from the 'devils' but move back to their own third-world hell place.
>>
>>70899305
Whites get diagnosed with more shit because they have doctors to go to, and have enough mind to recognise if something wrong. Whites need antidepressant because they are surrounded by all sorts of niggers, and forcefully witheld from doing the natural reaction of killing all the niggers, and because whites can afford antidepressants, and because jewish lead medical companies pay doctors to prescribe their shit and dull down whites.
>>
>>70899803

They aren't actually depressed, they just get prescribed the antidepressants so their doctor can get paid by the pharma companies
>>
File: wewas.jpg (198 KB, 612x1172) Image search: [Google]
wewas.jpg
198 KB, 612x1172
>>70900093

>>70900257

>>70900544
>>
File: 1456578434253.jpg (12 KB, 320x449) Image search: [Google]
1456578434253.jpg
12 KB, 320x449
>>70904093

It's lonely at the top
>>
>>70899305
WE WAS KANGZ!
WHITEY WAS MADE BY KANGZ PROFZZ LIKE SRSLY NIGGUH!!!
>>
>>70911020
Kek
>>
>>70899305
Would totally bone the blond one...
>>
File: 1460425955652.webm (3 MB, 368x656) Image search: [Google]
1460425955652.webm
3 MB, 368x656
>>70911020
OR the dark skin is just a side product of utter stupidness.. like with this fine fellaw here.
>>
>>70900714
Wasn't civil war about state rights?
>>
>>70912127
Originally yes
>>
>>70899305
They're of "European origin" because Europeans were the only ones that bothered to practice such medicine.

Just because Europeans made a name and a diagnose for it, doesn't mean it's of European origins.
>>
File: MigrationAnatomicallyModHumans1.jpg (587 KB, 1900x1102) Image search: [Google]
MigrationAnatomicallyModHumans1.jpg
587 KB, 1900x1102
>If White people evolved from living in cold climates why are Eskimos not "white"?

Ill answer this one, pic related.

Eskimos are mutated asians who migrated over the Siberian land bridge during the last ice age. They have the asian mutation that popped up about 35,000 years ago, (a gene called EDAR) and that's their dominant genetic mutation. Eskimos developed about 16000 years ago. They are a branch of asians, NOT a branch of europeans. Interestingly enough, they have a lot of neanderthal DNA, (usually 15-20%) so they didn't mix back with homo sapiens as much, but moved on eastward after mixing it up good with neanderthals.

White Europeans mixed with neanderthals while moving north, but then evolved separately from these other branches of humans about 40,000 years ago. They have about 2-3% neanderthal DNA. So they had much more homo sapiens than eskimos, and they had NO asian mutation.

Scientists think that diabetes might be a winter survival adaptation that comes with neanderthal dna, and that neanderthal dna may provide much of our immunity.

Human genetics is fascinating, and so much is known empirically that questions like yours really mean you havent read much at all.
>>
>>70899305

If White people evolved from living in cold climates why are Eskimos not "white"?

Not surprised at the flag at all.
>>
>>70899305
>almost all ancient cultures think white people are seeds of the fallen angels that mated with the first humans.

So advanced whites show up and btfo of all the shit races, so they logically assume we are devil gods...
dindu fairy tales and myth do not statistics make
>>
>>70911120
That pic is so true. One of my coworkers is a coalburner and I have to go on her computer every week or so to retrieve a file that she didn't send me or to correct some other fuck up she made. Every time I touch her keyboard and mouse I go straight to the bathroom afterwards to wash my hands thoroughly.
>>
>>70899305

>mental disorders, autism, and diseases
> and diseases

Nice try fucknugget. Coon filth brought over tropical disease and infection and helped wipe out Neanderthal. Coons have always been filthy nigger cunts.

>Neanderthals may have been infected by diseases carried out of Africa by humans

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160411082330.htm
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.