[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1426276798801.jpg (187 KB, 768x788) Image search: [Google]
1426276798801.jpg
187 KB, 768x788
So /pol/ what, if any, "conspiracy theories" do you subscribe to and why?

Personally all I know for certain is that there is a break away civilization that is propped up by the expenditure of labor of the common folks like you and I. And that this group of individuals is slowly ushering globalism onto the world to make it easier to control us.
>>
How do you know this for certain?
>>
>>70899805
Because that would be the only way to keep things like anti gravity and faster than light travel secret and viable currently.
>>
File: 1460067735920.jpg (56 KB, 552x871) Image search: [Google]
1460067735920.jpg
56 KB, 552x871
I think JFK assassination was something much more planned and complicated than we were led to believe.

I think 9/11 was truly an inside job

I think Jews and Mormons run everything in America

I believe that open borders and multiculturalism is the single most important thing that we have to fight against to slow down the new world order

I think the Pope has a lot more power than they like people to know

I think trump is going to get assassinated very soon.

Etc. Etc. Etc.
>>
>>70900200
>I think the Pope has a lot more power than they like people to know
Do you think the current "Pope" is actually a Pope?
>>
I believe the earth is flat.

I don't believe in sattelites or space travel.

I believe that the Mandela Effect is evidence that someone has hacked the code of reality.
>>
>>70899242
>break away civilization
Are you sure that globalism and beyond isn't just the natural evolution of civilization?

Anyway the only conspiracy theory I believe is that a certain percentage of the population (mostly the people in charge) are shape-shifting lizards who are waiting for their home planet's orbit to bring it close to earth so their brethren can help launch ships to help them take over Earth. I've seen too many youtube videos where people's tongues flick out or their eyes close sideways to think that this is just schizophrenic nonsense.
>>
>>70901786
>Are you sure that globalism and beyond isn't just the natural evolution of civilization?
Yes it likely is, however the way it is being thrust upon an unwilling populace is not acceptable.

And in terms of lizard people, I have no idea about that. I just know of interstellar travel.
>>
>>70899242
>Personally all I know for certain is that there is a break away civilization that is propped up by the expenditure of labor of the common folks like you and I. And that this group of individuals is slowly ushering globalism onto the world to make it easier to control us.

spot on OP
>>
JFK is the only one I really believe in, I can't tell you what really happened but it was a lot more messed up than the official version.

Also the US keeping certain technologies secret, although that's hardly a conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
>>
Definitely believe in JFK one

I'm something of an occultist and believe that, on some level, religion and magic play a much, much bigger role in influencing this country than any other force. Jewish magic is strong magic, and most occultists today are liberals, Pagans converted into something more powerful with some tools that should have been kept more closely guarded. Jewish magic is a pinnacle of most modern magical practices
>>
>>70902156
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
ayy lmao

Rotating toroid rings are the best, they can do so many things depending on context and what they have in them.
>>
>>70902464
>>70902156
>As of 1993 the project appeared to be in the early experimental stages. The weapon was able to produce doughnut-shaped rings of plasma and balls of lightning that exploded with devastating effects when hitting their target.[5] The project's initial success led to it becoming classified, and only a few references to MARAUDER appeared after 1993. The project may or may not have been scrapped some time after

sick
>>
>>70902464
For example, if you have two toroid rings built to contain plasma then put them on top of each other, each rotating the plasma inside of them in the opposite direction of the other you have yourself a device, if it has the right sort of plasma under the right conditions, that can generate very very strong gravity waves.
>>
>>70899242

>JFK was assassinated
>Apollo 11 was fake
>Israelis did 9/11

The official JFK, Apollo 11 the 9/11 narratives don't stand under scrutiny at all
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>70899242
I don't know what but JFK for sure. There is absolutely something fishy about his assassination, someone (maybe the cartel? See Jack Ruby) organised it. Our Department of Education seems to think so to, our schooling syllabus contains a section on the JFK assassination and has students investigate conspiracy around it and come to their own conclusion. There is a book, Natchez burning that also mentions something about the JFK assassination involving the government, I don't know much about American politics but did JFK have a particular policy that many people did not agree with, specifically those actually in government? Legit question by the way, what was the thing that he was going to do that threatened political people?
>>
>Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon.
>Neil A.

Spell that backwards
>>
I think communism is still trying to take over the world
I think the NWO is at least partially true
I think the pope is a communist plant
>>
>>70900200
the clintons are actually murders though that should be casual tier

also haarp is confirmed to have done atmospheric testing using heavy metal particulates to enhance the effect and have caused cloud condensation nuclei formation as well as plasma formation do you even dutchsinse
>>
>>70906688
Yes the global cartel organized it because they're money bank(federal reserve) was put out of business.
>>
>>70899973
So, we eventually all get anti gravity and interstellar travel eventually?

I'm ok with this. I'm not going to get all mad about it like I played any part in discovering it.
>>
>>70902991
Fund it. How do you make them?
>>
>>70899242
I think this is a three letter agency honeypot.
>>
We're in the end times. Whether or not it's a religious war of gods and spirits or mortal men working to fulfill a written prophecy, there's no stopping it.
>>
>>70906895
I think communists are currently working on :

- Disarming america
- Implementing totalitarian law masquerading as humanist, anti-fascist and anti-hate speech laws in europe. I mean way worse than what they have now
- Weakening Russia
>>
>>70907723
oh and there's no way in hell they're gonna allow the UK to leave the EU
>>
The powers that be are promoting degeneracy and pride in mental illness in order to cull them at a later date.
>>
File: ijIFM.jpg (642 KB, 3826x2387) Image search: [Google]
ijIFM.jpg
642 KB, 3826x2387
>>70907463
Magnets
Fucking miracles
>>
Don't have any super crazy ones, more common sense things by /pol/ standards

>Holocaust happened but not to the degree ascribed by allies/j00s
>Nuremberg trials were obviously Kangaroo courts yet everyone takes them as absolute truths
>NSA spying/general govt. surveillance is much more complex than we think. Remember that Snowden was a mid-level sysadmin not even cleared for the juicy stuff
>Post 9/11 immediate panic and congressional action was greatly influenced by defence industry and its lobbyists
>>
It was for sure Berenstein bears
>>
>>70901786
>I've seen too many youtube videos where people's tongues flick out or their eyes close sideways to think that this is just schizophrenic nonsense.

Thats called artifacts of data compression you fucking retarded maplenigger
>>
>>70899242
Well I think that people who say that Clark Kent is Superman are wrong. But you never see those two in the same place so I get where they are coming from. But let's be real Clark wears glasses, and Superman doesn't. So there's your answer.
>>
>>70902336
More on the occult pls
>>
File: 20160407_090836.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160407_090836.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>70909653
This is a picture of my cats.
Kal-El a.k.a Clark Kent a.k.a Superman doesn't require glasses. But the false identity that Clark Kent "does". Superbro only wears them as part of the "normal human" facade.

>they aren't prescription
>Superman is a hipsterfaggot wearing fake glasses
>>
>>70909072
I wouldn't be so sure
>>
>>70909987
*that is
>>
File: 1459962103454.gif (2 MB, 247x183) Image search: [Google]
1459962103454.gif
2 MB, 247x183
>>70906806
Damn son
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238 KB, 800x1111
God is White
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.