[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why mexs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
Any mexibro here? Is curious how mexicans still believe in the american dream meme. Even getting food while paying rent is a struggle. Never understood that, here food and housing is awfully cheap, why these people want to go? If the matter is security why not going to a safer state? Are they cucks?

>reference: I live in the border, father works at customs.

Also why only mexiniggers like pic related still fall for it? Misinformation? We wuz Mayans and sheeet?
>>
to put it simply, they're desperate and will believe whatever lie their friends tell them (though the meme of immigrating to US will fix all your economical problems in no time is deeply ingrained into the minds of many people here).
Burgers are in their right to be mad as fuck (who wouldn't be, i mean, it is incredibly stupid to wave the flag of the country you left behind: they are there illegally and doing that shit, that is fucking nigger-tier shit...
>>
Thats probably why more Mexicans are leaving then coming in. You fucks are cucking us dry.
>>
>>70901085
idk, maybe you're right. Just do us a favor and instead of deporting them, just throw them over the wall and make sure they don't move once they land on the other side, we already ave enough problems here...
>>
>>70901383
Ugh mojados are the worse. Once they are deported they just give up on working at all, and parasite from any ONG they can. Most thieves at the border are deportees as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 540x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 540x636
>this whole thread
>>
>>70901742
Welcome in burger, want some tacos AL pastor? Would change for, well, a burger.
>>
>>70899148
>how mexicans still believe in the american dream meme
Most who do have little to no education and live on the leftovers of that propaganda, not to mention they believe life in America is just like in the movies.
>>
>>70902155
Fucking Hollywood likes..
>>
File: 1325295198000.png (6 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1325295198000.png
6 KB, 493x402
>>70901682
You know what gets on my nerves?
>While on American soil
>VIVA MEXICO PUTO! AZTEC BLOOD RUNS IN MY VEINS ESE! AZTLAN!!

>While on Mexican soil
>Omg everything is better in america, things are cheaper and you gain more money (even when they have a shitty construction work) and now let me pretend I forgot how to speak spanish even when I literally can't shut up in America
>>
>>70902155
precisely. Most of them still believe in that bullshit and do not realize that.
>>
>>70902415
have no idea why they do that...i really don't know
>>
>>70902415
Don't really socialize with any deportee, so wouldn't know, but I totally can see it happen, if they are the type of people who are "nationalists" when the futbol team plays.. Pretty shameful to be associated with those people to be honest senpai.
>>
The US economy is crashing. You will be as poor here as you will in mexico. Look at every indicator. We are all fucked.
>>
File: Clamato.jpg (134 KB, 1024x800) Image search: [Google]
Clamato.jpg
134 KB, 1024x800
>>70899148
veracruzano here, merican dream is dead, i'm staying here where the sun is hot, the bitches have nice booty, the food is good and cheap.
>>
>>70902980
Jeez.. Really hope Trump MAGAs the place, ameribro, God bless.
>>
>>70903396
hope so, because if the bitch of hillary wins, it's game over for everyone
>>
>>70903084
From BC here, which state outsides of yours do you think have the hottest bitches? :^}
>>
>>70903464
What would be the implications for Mexico? More foreign cycling under muh globalization meme?
>>
>>70903084
how cheap is housing?
>>
>>70903565
Foreign Cucking*
>>
>viva la raza niggers

These people should be gassed, no trial, no judgement, just execution.
>>
>>70899148
YOU SCUM KILLED THE AMERICAN DREAM

IT WAS YOU
>>
>>70903722
I believe only when they are saying that shit in a foreign country. If they already betrayed their heritage, why the fuck they keep spamming that shit?
>>
>>70903823
Sounds like those Mexicans in here are Bros. They'd even be welcome in Arizona, maybe.
>>
>>70903396
Nothing Trump can do, those jobs arent coming back. They cant print money to pay the poor forever. We have been smoke and mirrors since 08.
>>
>>70903823
Yeah I can see that happening, but care to elaborate, burger?
>>
Official thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEriB36QOTY
>>
>>70903956
What else is there to do? Start from zero? War? Revolution? Gas the kikes?
>>
>>70903565
it may sound weird, especially when it comes from a mexican, but the "they're gonna turn US into a mexico 2.0" is actually true, whoever says otherwise is a fucking retard. Since we're talking about people that come from the shittiest places in the country (places where you can find the most illeterate and nigger-tier scum, the type of "muh football and reggaeton shit rock" and "la raza n sheeeit"), it is obious that such case scenario is likely (ruining the country). Also, more shit coming when TPP get ratified (drugs, internet, exploitation chink-tier level, environmental destruction, and probably more shit).
If you ask me, those motherfuckers should be gassed as soon as caught, nobody needs niggers or cholos like those bastards.
>>
>>70904059
>Gas the kikes?
Most likely, we also can't live on oil forever.
>>
File: ha.gif (1 MB, 172x162) Image search: [Google]
ha.gif
1 MB, 172x162
>>70899148
>We wuz Mayans and sheeet
>>
>>70903997
I'm one of about 15 white people in a class of 120. Now I have to compete for uni positions with spics who have half the scores and grades i do.

But I'm privileged, right?
>>
>>70904098
Fuck yeah.. Why the fuck we are not working the soil? Weren't there two wars over fucking it? Was it all for nothing? Fucking Madero he messed the country up for nothing.
>>
>>70904059
Complete total economic collapse on a global scale. 62% of Americans have less than 1k in savings, 21% dont have a savings account at all.

We are fucked, and by association you are too due to trade. Hold on to your sombrero, things are going to get really rocky within the next decade.
>>
>>70904173
damn!!!! are you serious?... no, it sounds more like the system is fucked up.
>>
>>70904173
>But I'm privileged, right?
Don't pull that on us, hispanics only count as a minority when the libtards feel like it which is only when it suits them.
>>
>you will get better job/educational opportunities than real Americans.

Fuck spics
>>
>>70904440
This. Also if you are light skinned.. Like wtf one half of my family is spice skinned how the fuck I'm not Mexican?
>>
>>70901383
If only there was another austrailia we could dump them on. Then in 300 years they might be cool again.
>>
>>70899148
A shit-tier job in America pays the same, or even more than a decent-tier job in Mexico, to get one, all you need is a highschool degree to get such decent job here, so in other words :

Mexicans without certain education levels will just cross the border looking foward to be slaves of some gringo willing to contract cheap inmigrant labor. But what is worse are the ones breeding like rabbits asking for welfare.
>>
>>70904540
Fuck these deserters. How are they more entitled to shit when most of the time they just waste their resources?
>>
>>70904618
More like starve to death or murder themselves when not living out of welfare.. Yes, we need this.
>>
>>70904687
The Political side giving them the shit just take their votes. because it's racist to prove your identity while voting.
>>
>>70904660
>better pay
>waste it all in enough shitty food to survive

Please anon.
>>
no, that wouldn't work, if trump gets elected and if he really keep his promises, don't deport them, throw them over the damn wall and if one of them still moves pull out a m16 and finish him. We've got enough cholo scum here already, having more of them and they would breed more degenerates like them... get rid of them
>>
>>70904757
And the same fucking thing happens here, that's why the government want us uneducated, poor and dependant of the state. Fucking democracy is dead.
>>
>>70904824
Fuck, got a great idea! Deport them to Canada! They are all for muh diversity, right?
>>
>>70904987
you're so cruel man, first they will get their allahuakbrbfgfara bastards and now you want to send those cholos there? lol
>>
>>70905059
Hey, they are the wants requesting it :^)
>>
>>70905128
tacos, weed and mudslimes all over the country... their version of paradise
>>
>>70905237
That's going to get really spoopy after a while, now that I think about it..
>>
File: 1458777405765.jpg (767 KB, 1000x1399) Image search: [Google]
1458777405765.jpg
767 KB, 1000x1399
>come over illegally
>work the fields
>get a sham wedding with my dad's childhood friend's daughter
>become American citizen
>invest the field worker money in an education and start up my own business doing welding
More power to you if you can tough it out, California literally bends over backwards for you to keep your needs met. Nowadays they even give college financial aid to illegals.

DUDE MAGA LMAO
>>
These 2 mexibros make this thread absolute gold.
>>
>>70899148

I have seen this meme play out. Its real. Even now. I have seen hard working Mexicans push themselves into prosperity. God bless america honestly. Mexicans can rub up against niggers with all this I hate white people shit but at the end of the day america will reward smart/hard work and that isn't a nigger-invention.

So shut the fuck up Mexicans...when Irish, Italians, and Jews came over they got treated like fucking garbage...Took it ....excelled....moved on.

Don't become another whining brown skinned parody of yourselves like niggers did.

Play it smart and....
>>
>>70899148
Sounds like someone didn't make it past the border patrol.
>fox and grapes
>>
>>70899148
Propoganda

The globalists here want more slave labor.
Every Mexican I know here works like a dog and lives a shit life.
>>
>>70901383
>>70901682

These amigos speak the truth.
Absolutely based
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.