[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you bully gingers for their color?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 429x600
Did you bully gingers for their color?
>>
>>70899032
No. We bullied them for their lack of souls.
>>
As in Englishman, my country is the master at bullying Ginger people
>>
File: y.jpg (33 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
33 KB, 600x447
>>70899075
>>70899155
YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLEVER HUH?

WELL WE'LL SEE IF YOU HAVE A SOUL WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU.
>>
No cause they are hot.
>>
File: 1460417862146.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460417862146.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>70899221
hold on lad we were just it's just joke
>>
>>70899032
No. I had sex with a few ginger girls.

They are all psychotic btw.
>>
my best friend is ginger. I never make fun of him and often console him when he complains about girls not liking him because of his orange hair. one time I told him how sperm banks refuse gingers and he was all like woe is me but in a funny way.
>>
id last about three seconds inside a hot ginger..

Something about that paleskin, freckles and light eyes man.. hot gingers are hotter than any other phenotype for me.
>>
>>70899032

ginger women are hot. ginger men are the bane of the species.
>>
>>70899032
I have bullied several gingers furiously, with my dick.
>>
>>70899155
Why? Gingers are an often sight in England as far as I know.
>>
>>70899032
Gingers are the best fucks Ive ever had. Had one bouncing on muh dick reverse cowgirl in the passenger seat of my pickup truck in the parking lot of the movie theater. Shit was cash desu senpai.
>>
>>70899032
Only the boys.
>>
>>70899032
wow who is this man?
>>
I am one myself but I joke about it.

Thing is that I am very comfortable with it and as a daywalker it actually works in my advantage. Apparently there is a significant group of women that are into red hair. And most others don't give a fuck as long as you don't look like a cliché scrawny pale dude.
Only thing is the damn jokes. I appreciate a good ginger joke when it is witty and brought right. Problem is that I've heard them all, mostly the one about no soul. I've heard them so many times that it starts to get on my nerves. Especially the face people pull after they make a joke which I heard for the 200th time. That douchy face where they think they made a good joke and wait for your angry reaction or some form or recognition.
>>
>>70899467
it's funny.
Girls love red hair, just not orange hair.
Every guy I have known with bright red hair was way more popular then otherwise.
Every guy I have own with orange hair has been fairly unpopular.
The guys with orange hair will eventually have it fade to a reddy/brown so girls will take interest again.

Tell him to grow a full on red bread, they will love that.
>>
>>70899032
I always wanted red-headed babies, and it was a wonderful coincidence that the person I met and fell in love with had red hair. I've never thought red hair was ugly, I've always envied it. But my spouse says that people always made the typical red-hair jokes his whole life, and that it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>70899155
>bullying purer White people

No wonder your turning into Britistan.
>>
>>70899656
Why do gingers always stumble?
THET HAVE NO SOLES!!!
GOT EEM!!!
>>
This thread needs more Sophie Turner.
>>
>>70899981
>>70899656
>>70899988

Girls hate the bright orange hair. My hair darkened so much that some people don't even know I am ginger. The slightly brown skin from 8 months of travel helps as well.

In a few days I'll go to worst china and I can't even convince to chinks that I am ginger. They all think I am blonde. And they don't have gingers so no ginger jokes for a while.
>>
>>70899032
I was bullied for being ginger ;~;
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 726x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 726x990
>>70899648

No bullying fämäläm
>>
>>70899032
Only b0aty
>>
I never bullied anyone, I didn't see the point or get any kind of laughs from it.
I'm not talking about busting balls with your friends though.
>>
>>70900099

Alright, this one is new to me. You earned that upvote my friend.
>>
>>70899032
No I cucked them by fucking their ginger women, sisters and in one case mother.
>>
>>70900051
Bad goy, don't you want to make fun of white people?

Don't you want a nice Asian girl or black boy to Blanda up with, anon? That way you can be rid of those bothersome white genes.
>>
>>70900159
Yeah, my husband has darker hair, kind of a rusty color. He's Thai mixed with German, though, so he's got tan skin and dark eyes instead of blue eyes/pale skin. But I think that lighter red hair is also cute.
>>
>>70900247

To be fair. I only fucked a ginger chick once and didn't go see her again although see was fine as fuck.
The thing is that two gingers can't be a couple. When you walk on the streets people will first assume you are brother and sister since ginger couples don't really happen a lot. Don't want to get into that shit.
>>
>>70899988

M-mary?
>>
>>70899075
Like you have any ginger in your hellhole of a country kekekek

I fap to gingers, specially to the banana titted ginger that used to sit in front of me in class.
>>
Gingers are hot. That is, as long as they aren't covered in freckles. Pic related gingers are extremely attractive.
>>
Why are British people the only ones who are ever mean to me
>>
>>70899032
No, I grew up in Boston (Cuban descent btw) and saw a couple of gingers, the guys were either the biggest chads like Connor McGregor or the biggest betas like Coppercab but I never bullied them because I thought Gingers were interesting to look at.
>>
>>70900420
Nope!
>>
>>70900379

A thai ginger; well Fuck, never seen that.

Assuming you are grill from Londen you should have ginger genes as well to make ginger babies.
>>
>>70900527
Cause there still butthurt there were survivors from the genocide/famine
>>
>>70900795
Yep, he's unique! He's super handsome. Something about dem genes mixed perfectly. I'm white, light brown hair and blue eyes, so far we've got one blondie and our littlest has bright red hair.
>>
>>70899032
Not really, it was because they were always kind of shitty.
>>
>>70899032

Yes and i remember bullying that faggot ginger kid who turned into a paki lover
>>
>>70899032
Nope. Love ginger girls, but I rarely see some of them around here.
>>
>>70899032
Never understood why. Gingers are the whitest whites. I'll take a freckled redhead over a blonde bitch any day.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.