[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Quebec such a shithole /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: Quebec.png (549 KB, 2000x1697) Image search: [Google]
Quebec.png
549 KB, 2000x1697
Why is Quebec such a shithole /pol/?
>>
>>70898690

Because of Anglos
>>
Because their damn leafs
>>
>>70898690
Easily the best providence in Canada.
>>
>>70898719
Because of psuedo french fags
>>
Close to NY probably
>>
File: vaporwave.jpg (114 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave.jpg
114 KB, 500x616
>>70898690

live in quebec, it's mostly

>de facto liberal diaspora
>huge and bloated social programs
>province doesn't pay at least 50% of its taxes
>extremely protectionist of the french language to the point of absurdity
>eternal grudge against "MUH ANGLOS"

we have great local brews and cute chicks though
>>
French influence
>>
File: 6swwzUJ.gif (918 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
6swwzUJ.gif
918 KB, 500x253
>>70898690
>>
>>70898690
>Why is Quebec such a shithole /pol/?

Same reson Walloonia and French-speaking Switzerland suck.

It's full of French people.

They always fuck up the good Germanic-speaking countries that they are attached to.
>>
>>70898867
your chicks are retarded and bang black men in cuba
>>
Hey at least the strip clubs across the bridge are hands on
>>
>>70898690
The Quebecois are the mudslimes of Canada, no matter how hard you try, they still insist they have minority rights
>>
Who knows probably the same reason Alberta used to be god tier.
>>
Are Quebec girls as cute as French girls?
>>
too fucking cold and boring
>>
>>70899064
It doesn't matter how cute French Girls are, every one of them are so liberal, they'll give themselves to a sand nigger or just a plain old nigger without hesitation, because that's what they have been told is "Progressive" and "The Right Thing To Do".
>>
It's lefty, but to call it a shithole shows what a typically retarded burger you really are.

Montreal has more life and energy than any city in the US of it's size…outside of NYC not many can compare.

Quebec City is the most historic (and one of the whitest) cities in N. America.
>>
>>70899459
>Mandatory french language laws
>It's not a shithole you guys!!!
>>
>>70899459
You can try to make a piece of shit look nice, but in the end, it's still just a piece of shit.
>>
>>70898736

Fleur-de-leafs
>>
>>70899459
>Montreal has more life and energy than any city in the US of it's size

Honestly dude, Montreal can't hold a candle to American cities like NYC, LA, Chicago, Philly, Austin, Boston, Vegas, Honolulu etc

America is just a totally different ballgame than Canada.
>>
>>70899532

Who cares?… you hypocrites want laws making English mandatory?

It's a majority French place so speak french or get the fuck out.

That said, people there do speak English and will happily communicate with in English.
>>
>>70899459
>>70899742

Get out of here you fucking Quebecois you just pretend that you are important while draining our national resources. The only good thing that ever came out of Quebec was Romeo Dallaire, and he immigrated from the Netherlands.

Amerifags don't mind what the Quebecois say, they are out nation's niggers.
>>
>>70898690
It's next to America.
>>
>>70900009
>Slovenia
>>
>>70898719

Quebec is majority francophone, not anglophone.
>>
>>70899664

For street life and just general join de vive, Montreal can't be topped.

VEGAS??? Get the fuck out of here. Tacky plastic.
BOSTON?…. It's a nice city but it's patrician not a place of nightclubs and beautiful women and energy… I could go on.
PHILLY????????

You are correct, American cities are a different ballgame.

There are many nice towns in the US but they are not a whole lot more fun than Montreal.

No point arguing, but if you say Montreal and QCity are shitholes, I'm afraid you are simply a very stupid Pleb.

And you are free to remain a very stupid Pleb if you'd like, no skin off my ass.
>>
File: fold.jpg (189 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
fold.jpg
189 KB, 650x435
>>70898690

Je ne parley pas francais
>>
>>70898948
niggerlust is an anglo phenomena though
>>
>>70899788

Drain my dick faggot.

I'm not even a quebecor. I'm just reality based.

Go suck some US dick, I don't care. Quebec is an actual culture that will stand for centuries after Alberta has been absorbed and forgotten
>>
Quebec sucks, but Montreal is a pretty damn good place.
>>
>>70898690
It's in Canada
>>
>>70900187
Montreal is full of regressive leftist-hipster faggots. other than the night life, Montreal is a shithole.

been there done that when i was 18. i have a feelinging you are still in your early 20's
>>
why do anglos always project their racemixing fetishes and cuck mentality onto us? It's extremely creepy.
>>
File: Police.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
102 KB, 600x600
>>70900469
>The city with the gayest police force in the world.
>>
>>70900491

Good you can bunker yourself in your Calgary basement and play video games. I won't need to see your pimply face.
>>
>>70900066
Quebec is nowhere near Slovenia
>>
>>70898867
>we have great local brews and cute chicks though
every province

qc + maritimes has dat new england esque history tho which is attractive to somebody from the west coast t-b-h

u didnt hear it from me tho gstq
>>
Quebec is hell on earth
>>
>>70900560
We also have a shit ton of prostitutes, strip clubs and massage parlors. Balances out I guess?
>>
>>70900599
kek fuck that shitty city. i'm in ontario faggot.

currently in the gta but getting the fuck out of here in 2 years max. i'm heading for the true white north because i can't stand it here.
>>
File: anglo cops.jpg (4 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
anglo cops.jpg
4 MB, 2340x4160
>>70900560
wew lad
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>70900302
> During 1920-30s Paris, negrophilia was a craze when to collect African art, to listen to jazz, and to dance the Charleston, the Lindy Hop or the Black Bottom, were signs of being modern and fashionable.[1]
>This interest in exotic cultures had already been established within France due to the regular expositions the country held to showcase the objects and people of the French colonies. The fascination with specifically black culture and the "primitivised" existence associated with it flourished in the combined aftermath of the First World War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia

Is it really?
>>
The only thing people can say is oh its fun? Ill take my big alberta bucks and go have fun somewhere thats actually fun. Enjoy our pocket change equalisation payments :D
>>
File: 1442275821317.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442275821317.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
THIS IS A SLIDING ATTEMPT

THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL THREADS WITH THIS EXACT PREMISE AND THE SAME TYPE OF IMAGE TONIGHT

RECOGNIZE SLIDING
IGNORE SLIDING
>>
>>70900948
That's nice, still doesn't disprove my point.
>>
>>70901009
I misread. Sorry.
>>
They keep making lectures inviting hues to study there (as long as they pay the tuition fees and speak a bit of frog language of course).
>>
>>70900818
That's a cultural thing though. Anglos had a culture-boner for ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt, but they would Anglicize the primitives as much as possible.

It's like the French are sexually comfortable, but culturally insecure.
>>
>>70898690
It's not. Quebec is the 2nd best province, after BC
>>
>>70899532

What exactly is wrong with mandating that things be in your language?

>>70900818

That's like if I compared things that happened in 1920s England to Americans. Just because we share a language doesn't make us a monolithic bloc.
>>
>>70900879
>big Alberta bucks

What's that these days, welfare? Enjoy your shit dirty province.
>>
>>70901385
The anon said niggerloving was an anglo-invention. All I did was show him he was wrong, didn't say anything further.
>>
>>70901905

Well in Quebec it really is the Anglos who are the biggest racemixers. In fact, I only know one Anglo with exclusively British Isles ancestry, and most of the mixed race couples you see speak English
>>
>>70899532
>preserving your cultural heritage makes you a shitshole

Amerilards please
>>
>>70901905
eh, I stand by what I said though. Appreciating foreign culture is not the same as anglo niggerlust like >>70899187 and >>70898948
>>
lads

tell me what bars to go to in gatineau to get a french gf
>>
File: QuebecFlag.png (10 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
QuebecFlag.png
10 KB, 450x300
>>70898690
Quebec is based, stay mad Anglo cucks.
>>
Quebec is the worst province.

Highest rates for smoking, drop outs, teen pregnancy, suicide, divorce.

Muslims everywhere who get to do whatever the fuck they want.

French language laws are legitimately discriminatory. Only official minority in any province with legislation discriminating against them.

Everything you build costs 80% more than the rest of the country, even after Montreal 'uncovered' all of it's corruption.

Worst healthcare and education in the country. Healthcare system is in danger of total collapse.

What are roads? We just weave around giant holes.

French people are the worst group in the country bar none. 70-80% of English Canadians living in Quebec are bilingual. Fewer than 30% of French can string together 3 words in English.
>>
>>70902053
Too bad it's already filled with Muslims.
>>
>>70902833
Lowest level of foreign investment outside of the Eastern provinces.

Lowest income.

Highest taxes.

Quebec Sales Tax is the only one in the country that is cumulative with GST on top of the highest income taxes.

Nobody in Quebec will tell you its the greatest province, and anybody without French roots will tell you to get out and never look back like they plan to.
>>
>>70902833

How many Anglos outside of Quebec are bilingual?

Ontario has more Francophones than Quebec has Anglophones (1.7 million vs. 1 million being most generous in the definition of Anglo, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ontarian and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-speaking_Quebecer) and you don't see Ontario being anywhere near as bilingual as Quebec is. Why is that?
>>
>>70903031
Why the fuck should they be bilingual?

The Language exists in Canada as a consequence of giving into terrorism and allowing oppressive, discriminatory, and economically and socially damaging legislation by a treasonous, subversive nationalist element which is also permitted to influence national legislation and discourse for no reason.
>>
File: 1459991745427.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459991745427.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>>70898690
>Quebec
>Shithole
>Not Ontario

We're probably the most based province in Canada.
>>
>there are actual people that live up in Quebec

I seriously have a hard time believing people live there. A fucking wannabe Paris.
>>
>>70903411
But at least Quebec isn't infested with muslims like Paris.
>>
>>70903193

If this country was truly about equality and not Anglo domination, then the Ontario Anglophones would accommodate the (larger) Francophone minority just as well as Quebec Francophones accommodate the (smaller) Anglophone minority. But that's obviously not the case.

You call it "terrorism" and "subversive," but it looks more like "anti-imperialism" to me
>>
>>70903411

No, fuck France. Just because we both speak French doesn't make us the same. It'd be like if I compared you to the average Pajeet because you both speak English.
>>
>>70902833
Anglo-Québécois living in Montreal detected. Listen fuckface: if you don't like it here, then get out, nobody will stop you. You can go and stay anywhere else on the north american continent with the exception of Mexico. You have no right to bitch. We can do here what we goddamn please.

When moving to any given country, you have to adapt to its culture, language and laws. It's expected. Otherwise you're just as bad as sandniggers and the rest of the subhumans.
>>
>>70903193
no need to be so dramatic
>>
>>70898690
Their accent sounds so retarded it's impossible for us to take them seriously
>>
>>70903481
In what way do they accommodate them?

Municipal services in every community off the island of Montreal: Exclusively French

On the island its also mostly French (ie: some times you will find someone who speaks english, sometimes you wont. Some documents are bilingual, some are not. In Montreal proper for example, bylaws are given only in French).

Children can only go to English schools if parents did.

English schools have actually been forced to 'loan' parts of their buildings to French schools.

Talks to turning the CEGEP system into a similar system.

Only permissible work place language: French (no joke, businesses have been fined because their english employees spoke english to each other).

English patients turned away at French hospitals or given mediocre service / care.

Provincial gov. deals almost exclusively in French in all departments that interact with the public.

>>70903638
You're proud terrorists who essentially practice a pseudo-legal form of apartheid since gaining power. Quebec is, in all measures, the worst province in the country, and the French people are the least productive besides natives.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.