[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is bait, right pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (376 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 1024x768
this is bait, right pol?
>>
>>70897751
It will always be bait until it's true
>>
File: 1457580454052.png (551 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457580454052.png
551 KB, 1280x720
>>70897751
Ghost confirmed that something big will affect the economy on April 19th as the Chinese are now backing their currency up behind gold and it would devastate our petro-dollar significantly
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 241x228
>>70897966
It's going to be alright after this right? Just in case what should I invest in?
>>
>>70897904
like this guy said, its bait untill proven otherwise. usually it doesnt get proven.
>>
>>70898077
Gold, silver, and Oil that's what Ghostler said.
>>
>>70897751
Hey guys.... what are the first 3 letters of the ID in ops pic??
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x484
>>70897751
Supposed Planet X destroying us, temple of baals erecting, oil going down?
This is all just for show right? Planet X is billions of miles away
>>
>>70897904
This, they have cried wolf so many times, it might come it might not just don't be suprised when it does.
>>
No pics of proof. Fake.
>>
>>70897966
Why do people think china is in some position of strength? None of their actions are what you would see from a growing economy. Countries doing well don't go around kidnapping gossip mongers in foreign countries and clamp down on press freedoms. It's seems way more likely china is about to pull a 2008 America style collapse on bad credit that everybody knows they have than than butt fuck America with some economic voodoo.
>>
>>70897751
No. J-List really is pretty legit for 2hu weeaboo shit. Their otokonoko items are waaaaay overpriced though. $20 for thigh socks? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>70898162
>kek
happening confirmed
>>
>>70897751
Financial managers are always terrified of a crash, because it has a disproportionate impact on their work. Consequently, every time we enter a trough in the business cycle, they freak out and yell about the end of the world.

Energy bonds are weak and getting weaker, and energy companies are hurting, but it is hardly unexpected, this is the market shedding excessive productive capacity now that energy prices (oil and electricity, specifically) have begun to stabilize at lower prices.

All other market indicators are stable, especially those related to general social stability (treasury bonds, etc). We're fine. Your bugout bags will remain safe under your beds.

BUT THE HAPPENING WILL HAPPEN SOMEDAY BE PREPARED
>>
Yeah, whatever you say OP.

http://topinfopost.com/2014/10/17/cia-insider-warns-25-year-great-depression-is-about-to-strike-america
>>
>>70898713
Currency exchange is anything but stable
>>
File: 166.jpg (28 KB, 373x350) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
28 KB, 373x350
>april 18th
what a coincidence. APPARENTLY there's going to be a civil war over here around that time.
these happenings never happen, though.
>>
>>70898791
FX markets are high volatility, yes. That is why FX guys are so sensitive. They have to hone that sensitivity to work highly leveraged, thin margins. I wasnt talking about FX markets though, and neither was OP. Gold isnt a central part of the FX market, it is a commodity that is used to hedge against domestic inflation by amateur investors (more seasoned traders employ risk adjustment methods with a basket of currencies, or a position incorporating a carry trade).
>>
>>70898323
Will back up op, I saw this yesterday
>>
>>70899299
>FX guys are so sensitive. They have to hone that sensitivity to work highly leveraged
As someone who worked for a forex brokerage for 3 years. Leveraged accounts make the brokerage the most money.
90%+ of leveraged accounts lose. It got to the point where the trade would not even be placed, and would pay out the 10% (who would almost always go back to trade again).
>>
>>70898162
Holy shit. Praise Kek!
>>
>>70899488
I would believe it. I dont work in FX, Im an economist, but it is intuitive that you can only squeeze so much water out of a fist full of bullshit. You dont need to have a high ratio of high performing accounts however, you just need to have accounts that win big enough to make up for the losers. Thats how hedging against risk works.

What did you do with the FX brokerage?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.