[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the Cruzposting stop? I'm tired of all the shills.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 1449721084675.gif (2 MB, 400x150) Image search: [Google]
1449721084675.gif
2 MB, 400x150
When will the Cruzposting stop?
I'm tired of all the shills.
>>
File: 10961-3.jpg (20 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
10961-3.jpg
20 KB, 500x280
>>70895612

sauce on that gif? It's kek as heck
>>
They will not stop until the rat is dead, and it will only get progressively worst
>>
>>70895724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKX2DLfk0FU
>>
File: 1460516064130.jpg (74 KB, 1549x800) Image search: [Google]
1460516064130.jpg
74 KB, 1549x800
>>70895612
there's a lot of money being funneled to viral marketing right now-- won't let up until the convention probably
>>
Just hide the threads. Literally no one who is not an evangelical grandpa is voting for Lyin' Ted Cruz.
>>
File: kirino.png (319 KB, 542x700) Image search: [Google]
kirino.png
319 KB, 542x700
>people who post Cruz incessantly are obviously paid shills conspiring against me
>people who post Trump incessantly are A-OK
This is the politics board and yes, even politicians you don't personally like are allowed. Get used to it or return to Reddit.

Cool gif anyway, OP.
>>
It'll stop when he loses. After that, Cruz threads will become places of merriment, like Jeb threads are now.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 262x312
>>70895612
>that gif
Damn good stuff
>>
People are going to like Big Don after he sweeps up Pennsylvania and NY soon. He's bound to be he GOP nominee. I mean does anyone think that if all of a sudden Ted fucking Cruz becomes the nominee after some botched contested convention or some dumbass shit like that then there wouldn't be some protesting? Half of America would finally stand up to the governing elites.
>>
>>70895612
>when does the Cruz missle funride end.
When he wins of course.
>>
I guess the uber religious stormfags left because of the pro-Trump sentiment and are setting up shop here now? The /pol/ of old would never even look twice at a guy getting the dirty money Cruz is getting.

Maybe the GOP discovered the actual source of Don's power? They're attacking our meme database directly.
>>
>>70895612
I don't know. I'm convinced it's only done ironically OR it's a paid shill. Practically [s4s] tier humor.
>>
>>70895612
>WAAAAAAAHHHHH WHERE'S MY SAFE SPAAAAAAACE
>>
>>70896601
>wins

ha, like anyone is going to beat hillary.

at this rate, just be prepared to be enslaved by her
>>
>>70895832
Let's speed up the process. Send them to Zimbabwe.
>>
>>70896183
(You)

Cruz supporters will magically vanish and Clinton supporters will magically appear when Cruz loses the nomination. No one here legitimately likes Cruz, they are just competing to be top retard.

>Inb4 haha echo chamber???

No, its not. This board is pro Trump and the reason Cruz is disregarded is because people who post threads about him do it in an obviously trolling/retarded way. The reason Cruz posters are disregarded is the same reason /pol/ disregards niggers, feminists, and faggots. The most visible/loud spoken ones are retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x398
It's okay. They probably have inside information on Ted slowly going up Amandas skirt using his two fingers to part her lips. Ted slowly leans over and begins to use his tongue on her speech writer clit. Amanda gasps so loud people outside the closet at the 2012 Rnc convention are able to hear. Ted slowly removes his cruzmissile from his pants. Ted enters Mrs Carpenters moist love tunnel with his rock hard dick. Ted grunts uhhh take it slut, tell that cuck watching my son at your house he's a good nanny. Ted blows a load into Amandas cunt and 9 months later to the exact day after the convention Ted and Amandas daughter pops out.

I like shills it feels like Twitter more.
>>
>>70897307
but muh true conservative
>>
>>70895612
once Trump clinches the nomination
>>
>>70895612
It's ok if people have differing opinions champ, if you want a safe space Tumblr is just a click away. . .
>>
>>70895612
TUESDAY NIGHT
>>
>>70897412
Its not even necessarily about political ideology, really. Trump doesn't take dirty money, he doesn't adhere to special interests. He is different. Sanders and Trump have some similar qualities, but this board knows that Sanders is just pandering. His economic plans would destroy the US. His promises of free shit lol! is pretty much just a repeat.
>>
>>70897644
it is wednesday my dude
>>
>>70895612
Is it really the CIA?

THE CIA get paid for this?

THEY PAY PEOPLE TO SHIT POST ABOUT CANADIANS?
>>
Trump is toast

Cruz missiles

>MOMMY THE MEAN OL CRUZ MISSILES ARE POSTING IN MY TRUMP SAFE SPACE

kill yourselves faggots
>>
>>70897733
no, the jews, not the cia
>>
>>70897733
Trudeau and Soros pay for this, the CIA just let it happen.
>>
>>70895612
When Trump wins all 95 delegates on Tuesday.
>>
>>70897903
>T-trump only won 92 delegates, not 95.
>/Pol/ B-btfo!
>>
>>70895612
THIS CRUZ SHILLING IS A BLATANT ACT OF WAR, PERPETRATED BY APPLIED MEMETICS IN A SHOW OF ONLINE MUSCLE!

But never fear, my fellow Autismericans. We shall plow valiantly toward our purpose, resolute in our cause, as surely as Donald Trump lives and breathes, we shall see him elected.

We will fight them in the voting booths, and the cheeseburger lines, and the Tibetan Game Show boards.

And never, shall they say, have so many, been deported, by so few.
>>
>>70896821
I mostly support him cuz he's got a record of being pro gun.
>>
NOW I'M A CRUZMISSILE XD I USED TO LIKE TRUMP LOL
>>
After seeing the followeers of Drumpf
I am now a #Cruzmissile!
>>
>>70898609
You convinced me I am a supporter of Cruz too!
>>
>>70898609
Yeah fuck that goldman sachs employee called Trump, I am with you and will vote for Cruz too.
>>
File: 1456795599775.jpg (48 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1456795599775.jpg
48 KB, 354x367
>>70898697
>>70898644
>>70898609
what the fuck are you even doing
>>
File: Average Trump Voter.png (13 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Average Trump Voter.png
13 KB, 325x325
>>70895612
>WAAAAAHHH NOT ERRYONE SUPPORTS MUH STRONGMAN FAGGOT
Kill yourself sempai.
>>
>>70897733
I'd love to be in that meeting.

>Meanwhile at the CIA
>It says here we're getting paid for something called "Applied Memetics"
>Can you tell what exactly that is
>Certainly sir, Currently we are infiltrating a highly sophisticated forum where we intend to change radical ideals slowly over time to suit the better interest of the American people
>Really? That sounds impressive. How exactly is this done?
>We pretend to be Cruz supporters and shit post on a politically incorrect board on an anime image board and imply Cruz is better through shitposting and maymays from 2012
>Our maymays have rose to become 200% danker as well
>... You're fired. Get out.
>>
>>70895612
When you stop biting
>>
>>70898644
Oh shit you too?
That's it I'm definitely going to be a #cruzmissle from now on!
>>
>>70897663
>Trump doesn't take dirty money
That's because he IS dirty money you fuckwit.

>he doesn't adhere to special interests
Yes he does - himself and his 1% friends laughing up their sleeves in the background.

>Sanders is just pandering
Pandering to who - regular working people of ALL races unlike your white-power buddy T-rump?

>His economic plans would destroy the US
Pic related, brain damage, and there's plenty more on his site and at ontheissues.org. Educate yourself before spouting off.
>>
>>70896046

Or if Applied Memetrics becomes too much of a liability for rato
>>
>>70897733
Yes I believe they've Dan Gabriel i.e. contracted some Australian company. They even use the same proxies
>>
>>70897307
Yeah shills are very easy to spot for anyone who spends a decent amount of time on here
>>
>>70899911
>le all rich people are ebil meme

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/11/bernie-sanders-pandering-black-votes-dismisses-tru/

Also the whole srry 4 slavery :( and only blacks know what its like to be poor shit.

And how will his tax plan work when he takes money from everyone (via payroll taxation) and that money is in the hands of an incompetent government? They'll piss away the money and we'll enter another depression because the economy stagnates when people can't into capitalism. Plus small businesses would be fucked, but I won't bother getting into that because you're likely far gone
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.