[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious philosophical question for you /pol/. With the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Adolf Hitler.jpg (31 KB, 615x391) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.jpg
31 KB, 615x391
Serious philosophical question for you /pol/.

With the world becoming increasingly complex, how do you create a form of government that is both republican in nature (not the republican party) but also ensure the best and brightest are put in charge?

At this point the Jews push "Democracy" which is subject to mob rule, and the mob will always be unable to understand the complex nature of reality, and systems of civilization.

However, I do not think the answer is an authoritarian form of government either, as you may get a philosopher king if your lucky, but most likely the most evil person who was willing to do whatever it took to seize power will rise to the top.
>>
social darwinism
>>
>>70895413
Nationalism
>>
>>70895413
>but also ensure the best and brightest are put in charge?
Find some objective standard of "best and brightest" and only make them eligible for office.
Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
>>70895413

>if your lucky

Stopped reading
>>
File: hitler.jpg (102 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
102 KB, 425x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
>>70895831
>>70895737
DOUBLE

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>70895737

I know your isolated out their Iceland, but you need to open a history book. Monarchism didn't work because you got a bunch of inbred crazies running it most of the time.
>>
>>70896665
and now we have a bunch of outbred crazies...
>>
>>70895413
Make voting rights dependent on a series of qualifications that ensure only the very intelligent or the very patriotic have a voice in government.

If a man is willing to kill or be killed for his country, he should be allowed to vote.
>>
>>70896753

Exactly, so where is the balance?

How do you only allow honest ultra smart people to rule and still give the people some kind of say in it.
>>
>>70896838
>If a man is willing to kill or be killed for his country, he should be allowed to vote.

I could get behind that... we would have to extend it to women, but few would join.
>>
>which is subject to mob rule
Sure m8

>overlords give you three options that all work for them
>vote and think the mob actually decides >think you have some sort of power and influence
Democracy is shit.
>>
>>70895413
>how can you create a form of government that lets the people choose whoever promises them the best bread and circuses and the most tax cuts for popular appeal and simultaneously ensure good leaders?

pffthaha
>>
>>70897098
>>which is subject to mob rule
>Sure m8

Well thats what I mean, the mob votes however they ones in charge tell them to vote.

Its just the sophistication in which they tell people how to vote.

Right now its based on a hand to mouth mentality for most people, and a guilt based system for those who don't.

That is one of the problems with the mob, its easily swayed due to the low nature of most people political knowledge.
>>
>>70897534

I didn't say it would be easy.
>>
>>70895413

>With the world becoming increasingly complex, how do you create a form of government that is both republican in nature (not the republican party) but also ensure the best and brightest are put in charge?

Easy, you limit the government's power so much that it doesn't matter if it's staffed entirely by retarded monkeys with club feet.
>>
>>70895413
Capitalism.

The best and brightest make loads of money which they can then use to control the political system. It just so happens that the best and brightest are also Jews, go figure.
>>
>>70897756

then why have a government at all?

What happens when people just ignore what is written on the paper?
>>
>>70895413
the ugly truth is that it is not realistically possible. mayhaps one can, in the future, with the aid of genetics/lie detectors/other such futuristic utopia nonsense, and with the jews, corporations and so on gone.

but it isnt gonna happen in atleast a hundred years. youll either be stuck with a benevolent dictator, or a tyrannical democracy.
>>
>>70897960

the future is here and now, in 10 years once they have Terminator robots, no one will be able to oppose them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.