[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss white peeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1460580482115.jpg (142 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1460580482115.jpg
142 KB, 750x750
I miss white peeps
>>
They look like the stereotypical douchebags that can't finish a sentence without saying brah
>>
>>70894043
fuck off
>>
File: 1460161703380.jpg (8 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
1460161703380.jpg
8 KB, 189x250
>>70893672
>i miss white peeps

oh man the feels. my town went from 90% white to 40% in the last 15 years.....

>>70894043
kek basement dweller detected. just because people are fit and having fun doesnt make them douchebags.
>>
>>70894043
I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT CHICK SAY BRAH WITH MY COCK IN HER MOUTH
>>
File: White Peeps.jpg (143 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
White Peeps.jpg
143 KB, 580x580
>>70893672
I got you senpai
>>
Noone of them look alpha
I just see a bunch of nu-males white bitches on roids
>>
>>70894043
lol beta fag detected

If you're cool, they'll be like your best bro.

>I'd rather chinks and nignogs over whites
>>
>>70895936

That's just what young americans look like.
It's trashy, yes. But it's a reflection of the times.

These lot are just trying to fit in, they're insecure. They don't think they have a future.

m a g a
a
g
a
>>
File: 1457749570999.gif (78 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1457749570999.gif
78 KB, 255x255
>>70895307
>>70895688
>>70895825
>>70896477

Oh my! Look at all the faggots!
>>
>>70897132
gas chamber

all of them
>>
White people are awesome

When we have parties our mom doesn't have to go to jail to free up the house. Bitch goes on vacation.
>>
Dude on the couch is a fuckin pimp
>>
>>70894043
id rather have douchebags than numale cucks.
>>
File: tfw gg.gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
tfw gg.gif
3 MB, 350x349
>>70893672
>tfw grew up in the hood as a spic
>friends were racist and moareless and i felt like i was weird for not wanting to jump people, throw rocks infront of cars or respecting my teachers
>tfw mom got a good job and moved to 80% white neighborhood
>tfw i went through a social shock at how different whites were
>thought they were lame but at the same time they were so nice friendly
>tfw white friends were the best friends i had and were nice to me despite the fact that i was such a poorfag and couldn't pay for shit and was harden the fuck up most of the time
>tfw my high school sweet heart actually listened to my deep thoughts emotions n shit without calling me a faggot or telling my friends

I mean im leaving out that it was really 50/50 since white people sometimes looked at me as another species but still. My only problem with white people was the fact they were so fucking hesitate to act when shit was going down and they're so fucking naive at times. Like this one time 3 niggers were in an ally besides me and my friends and they were asking us to "come fo a sec" and my stupid fucking friend was actually about to go to them and my gf looked at me and said "s-should we go" and she was about to follow him, i had to drag them by the fucking shirt to the middle of the fucking street so the cars could see us because they walkin fast towards us about to pull.

Also don't like how whites people gave niggers more sympathy then spics. Remember there was this black kid who lived in the fucking plaza and a lot of people thought he was "gangster" of the school despite the fact i was from fucking Compton, went on a fucking drive by and he had his own fucking car while i was a poorfag. But fuck i dont even want to be a white washed chicano faggot but i cant help it i like white people and im sad mexicans took California. I mean i wouldn't have a problem with that really but i just wish they integrated more into American culture, some do but most dont.
>>
>>70898750
not a lot of latinos from where I am from (Cleveland). Only some puerto ricans but I never really been around them. I never really had anything against hispanic people. I would rather have them take over this continent then blacks, asians or muslims thats for sure.
>>
>>70899033
Asians and Hispanics are not bad wtf are you talking about? if anything blacks and muslims are terrible and share no cultural similarities.
>>
>>70899493
Chinks are terrible though. Like locusts.
>>
>>70899033
Just an fyi purto ricans are spanish / black mixed and mexicans tend to be spanish / aztec native american. They're similar but not exactly the same. I think purto ricans are less civilized imo, if i HAD to i rather the land go to the mexicans so in a way its kinda like a full cycle since they're kinda from here.
>>
>>70899493
asians I have a lot of respect for but I would just rather have hispanics then the Chinese.
>>
>>70899641
I was talking about mexicans mainy, not puerto ricans.
>>
>at a pool bar with friend and his gf
>minding my own business
>some roid jock dude calls me a pussy
>say "you talking to me"
>mocks me and continues flirting with the waitress

I don't know why he a problem with me. I think it was because I could be a semi chad and have the right body type to be muscular and he didn't understand why I wasn't like him.
>>
>>70899670
Chinese are terrible.
>>
>>70900017
Here is an unpopular /pol/ opinion.

I actually kinda like Indians, especially their women. I got a bengali gf who does whatever I ask.
>>
>>70898009
Can't agree more
>>
>>70893672
Why do the girls have to dress like such sluts, though? I would think that if they had any substance or brains, they wouldn't gravitate towards the basic SJW style and they'd try to wear at least a little more modest clothing. The guys are probably just similarly douchey, shallow people. I want to meet some white folks that have real personalities and integrity.
>>
>>70898750
How are we lame you shitskin spic?
>>
>>70899810
because he can, and it makes himself and other people think more of him
>>
>>70900827
Its true, white people are either weird as fuck or the life of the party. There is a middle ground too.
>>
>>70900955
I always find it funny how ones say oh lame and shit like this. Shitskins are just dumber than whites so they can't understand them. I remember spic thinking it was lame to get a good education and I was a nerd until I whooped a nigger's ass one time.
>>
>>70900955
So basically like every other race too. Don't be a fucking retard. judge by the content of the character not the color of his skin.
>>
>>70893672
Literally 75% of the people in that pic are either Hispanic or middle eastern
>>
>>70894043
fuck off kike
>>
>>70900827
Stereotypes in the media
>>
>>70893672
Girls that dress like that with white vans are hot as fuck
Makes my dick hard
>>
>>70898750
So basically you are mad that white people are cucked.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.