[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the libertarian answer to hunger in America. My wife's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (365 KB, 472x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365 KB, 472x762
What's the libertarian answer to hunger in America. My wife's son is doing a speech on the subject and he asked for my help. The speech has to be under five minutes and I suggested the libertarian slant, since every other kid will be spewing leftist garbage from their parents. He's excited about standing out from the herd. Can /pol/ help me gently redpill some 12 year olds and their middle class white parents
>>
>wife's son
>>
>>70892918

Real libertarian answer:

> legalize child prostitution
>>
>>70893048
This, and its not wrong.

Pederasty was common in ancient cultures, and I think we can agree men were more alpha back then despite taking it in the ass as a preteen.
>>
>>70892918
by reducing regulations in agriculture it will motivate research, investment, and competition.
these days thanks to subsidies massive mega farms are literally paid to not grow crops.
America has enough farmable land to feed most of the world by ourselves.
add in the increased yields from GMOs and there is literally no reason for anyone on earth to starve.
also, why are we sending billions of dollars worth of food aid to third world hell holes populated by shitskins when our own people are starving?
>>
>>70892918

> Hunger in America.

That's a good one. This is the land of .36 cheeseburgers.
>>
>wife's son
>>
>>70892918
>My wife's son
anyway the answer is let family and private charity handle it. Also what this guy said >>70893384

the real solution is that if people are that destitute and have nowhere else but the government to turn to for help, they should be left to starve, but that's prolly a bit too much for them.
>>
>>70892918
Either
A. Let the fucker's starve
B. Let charity and good communities shoulder the burden
C. Improvements from the free market should make food more affordable

Or a combination of above.
>>
>>70892918
>hunger in America
Dude just go and eat burgers
>>
File: 1433362708750.jpg (91 KB, 493x639) Image search: [Google]
1433362708750.jpg
91 KB, 493x639
>>70892918
Charity.
>>
>>70893213
This
>>
>>70892918
Sweet fuck, libertarians are as dumb as communists. Circular bullshit based on an untenable premise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.