[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If hilary has another stroke and drops out won't sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 457489qw82.jpg (90 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
457489qw82.jpg
90 KB, 700x467
If hilary has another stroke and drops out won't sanders be guaranteed the position? You guys are one trip and fall away from jewish bolshevik communism so why isn't anyone freaking out?
>>
>>70892030
She's being monitored by the top Jew doctors in the world.
>>
>>70892030
>another
>>
Trump is preferred. Bernie is quasi-tolerable. The rat and the shebeast must not rule.
>>
She has mini strokes every few weeks. That's why disappears from the public behind her "fundraisers" for days at a time.
>>
>>70892030
Nah, they'd just tap Biden or someone else equally as controllable and boring. Poor Sanders fans
>>
My mom died from cancer and I thought that was pretty unfair. If Hillary died before becoming president that would certainly make me feel better about the balance of this universe.
>>
>>70892030
No, they will simply put a vegetated Clinton forward as the nominee, millions of niggers and retards will vote for her despite this.
>>
>>70894794
Pretty much
>>
Because zio cucks are the best, correct? Insufferable monkeys
>>
>>70892030
Even if she dropped dead tomorrow, she would still beat sanders to the 2383, a stroke would probably boost her numbers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.