[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's /pol/'s opinion on bible thumpers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: tedmunster.jpg (22 KB, 440x255) Image search: [Google]
tedmunster.jpg
22 KB, 440x255
what's /pol/'s opinion on bible thumpers?
>>
they're a dying breed. who seriously believes in religion anymore except old people?
>>
>>70891966
Damned to hell for only following the Bible and the Bible alone.
>>
>>70891966

They ruined the right wing in America
>>
Ironic that the bible vote is going to Cruz. I thought the frowned on the whole murderer thing. They should vote for Trump
>>
>>70892047
the south
>>
>>70892058
Is that you, Glenn?
>>
They will actively pursue the end of the world because of their religion. They should not be in charge of governments.
>>
Jew 2.0s
>>
Bible is a great read. If you don't read it I don't really care. Enjoy Eternal Torment.
>>
>>70891966
they're infinitely less obnoxious than atheists and the lgbtzryhfklj community
>>
>>70892115
Do you not follow the election at all? Most evangelicals are going for Trump. Cruz has won in rigged caucuses and states that have almost no minorities: ME, NE, ID. Look how Trump swept the South.
>>
>>70891966

Bible bumpers are the only reason why the family is still alive in America. I give it a decade before the divorce rate is at 75% and the majority of children grow up in single family homes.
>>
>>70892177
Glenn is a faggot who split from Rome to follow Pajama wearing faggots.
>>
>>70892363
>Papist
Oh boy. Your Pope is just a man with a position. Read the Bible and you would know that.
"There is only one mediator between God and man, the man Jesus Christ." Recognize that verse?
>>
>>70892497
So Peter doesn't exist at all? So we should all just wander around having no one to actually teach what the fuck Christ said? Stupid kike, get off of /pol/.
>>
>>70892286
But they're such pretentious cucks. I'll agree that most atheists and other "progressives" are shit but so are the overly religious
>>
They're the reason why the right will kill itself trying to appease to libertarians and other social liberals.

Not to mention they're heretics still salty over the heresies of the Catholic Church.
>>
Most bible thumpers don't actually read the bible

some of the most devout christians I know are the furthest their general description
>>
File: ariana grande.gif (802 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ariana grande.gif
802 KB, 480x270
>>70892631
i grew up in an extremely religious community, never got pressured to be religious and they have good values/morals.

moved to a city, see people ridiculed for their religion on a monthly basis and gay people being offended by every single statement and threatening people for homophobism on a daily basis when the statements aren't even remotely related to being gay. one of my coworkers literally got red faced and said he didn't want to work with a client anymore because the client said they shouldn't eat at joe's diner because joe's diner is full of republicans - coworker than proceeded to call the client a homophobe... when he was mocking republicans, not even gays.
>>
>>70892047

Basically this. I went to church growing up, but I realized it was probably all bullshit when I was 17 or so, most people I know have done the same. I've met very few legitimately Christian people my own age, and most of the ones I have met are pretty low-IQ.

I find the fedoratheists annoying as fuck, but less because of their beliefs and more because of how cringey and obnoxious they are. Honestly I dislike them for the same reason I dislike Evangelicals, which is again less an issue of their beliefs and more an issue of them not being able to shut up about them. In situations like weddings and funerals and holidays and the like I'm willing to attend church services and go through the motions, but I can't imagine ever taking any of it seriously.

I predict the religious portion of the right wing is going to slowly but surely become a less important voting bloc over the next 50 years or so, and Republicans are going to start abandoning or downplaying religious positions.
>>
>>70893020
In my experience both the atheists and bible thumpers can be fuckheads. Moreso the youth than anything else, some of the fucks who have been indoctrinated can't seem to listen to other points of view
>>
>>70891966
Religious counterpart to fedoras, just as delusional but more self-righteous
>>
>>70891966
See that is my only real complaint about Ted Cruz, even though I am Orthodox Christian, Ted Cruz uses a tiny bit too much of Bible in his politics.

IMO its fine to do so but realize it will turn off a large voter group of people.
>>
God isn't real you idiots lmao
>>
>>70891966
Well they're pretty bad when they're fucking hypocrites
>>
File: 1460510641799.jpg (66 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1460510641799.jpg
66 KB, 620x412
>>70891966

No to RATO.
>>
people who take passages in the bible literally without even reading all of it are as bad as jews
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.