[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anarchy is the only way you will ever be truly free, equal and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: cropped-anarchy.jpg (8 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
cropped-anarchy.jpg
8 KB, 480x250
Anarchy is the only way you will ever be truly free, equal and righteously good. The concept of economy and individualism is the plague of our society.
INB4 TELL ME I'M WRONG BITCH
>>
File: arevolutinisntadinnerparty_v7.jpg (91 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
arevolutinisntadinnerparty_v7.jpg
91 KB, 900x900
>>70891661
Brother you're right. I'm with you.
>>
>>70891661
>>70891926

In an anarchist utopia, what prevents me from testing my private artillery using hospitals full of babies as targets?
>>
>>70891661
YEAAAAH today at school my history teacher told us that a democratic government is the only way people can remain free and i told her to go FUCK HERSELF!!!!lol i got suspended but it was soooooo worth lol. We son not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us
>>
>>70892158
Absolutely fuck all. That's the beauty of it.
>>
>>70892158
Implicite law where you just don't be an asshole
don't kill.
don't act to *destroy* others.
you possession should be for subsistence and not to gain more shit.
Be tolerant and helpful as long as it doesn't menace your subsistence.
Perfect shit right there.
>>
>>70892165
*cringe*
>>
>>70891661
In anarchy there is no progress because you need a government for facilities, maybe in the future when the average human is genius we can live in a anarchy but not now not ever.
>>
>>70891661
*Unsheathes gun*

ANARCH THIS!!!!!!!

*blows you away with swift justice*

[spoiler]good thread op[spoiler]
>>
>>70892484
>Implicate law
Who is going to enforce that law?
>>
File: unkel.jpg (52 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
unkel.jpg
52 KB, 500x494
>>70892484

Fuck you tiny-dicked weenie, if I had the best armament in an anarchist society you bet your tight white boipussy I would use it to become a God-tier warlord in charge of a legion of smegma-crazies fueled by a lust for your white fucchole.
>>
File: 1460214627207.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
1460214627207.gif
2 MB, 297x229
Would anarchy help any country in the world right now?
>>
>>70892998

idk ask any of the african countries which exist in essential anarchy
>>
>>70892672
Governments are a problem where they force an economy onto you and taxes.
Governments could be viable if they were just there as part of society for the 3 things they do.
Legislative, executive and justice.
You don't need to tax people for this.
implicit laws don't need much organisation.
When there is a conflict, a tiers party puts a judgment, that's it that's all.

If you want facilities for social shit like school and hospitals, the people's will to have those support alone will make sure it happens, no need no governments for that.

If you want facilities to produce more, you defy the point of anarchism and the concept of production what you need for yourself ( and family ) without amassing more resources.
>>
>>70892867
People, if you commit acts that people see that wouldn't respect those implicit laws, you take care of the problem as it is your duty to preserve peace.
>>
>>70892998
Well since 1% of the richer as 50% of the worlds wealth... yes.
Governments are mostly just puppets for the rich.
>>
>>70893363
So vigilantes will enforce the law? could you answer more specifically? Who makes these "implicit laws"? Is there a declaration of these laws?
>>
Anarchy is probably more convoluted than government. its a giant cluster-fuck of unrealistic wishful thinking. Most anarchists can even articulate their ideology past "GOVERNMENT IS BAD BRO. LETS JUST BE ANARCHISTS"
>>
>>70892158
>buys artillery
>bombs shit out of hospital full of children
>other guy and many members of community artillery me for being a huge ass
>die in explosions
>feels real bad
>no one else artilleries hospitals because no one wants to be killed by the other community members
>peace ensues

Literally just because there are no laws does not mean there are no social agreements not to kill. There are still repercussions. Think of freedom of speech as an example. In the U.S. you can call someone a retarded faggot whore and the government can't do shit because freedom of speech. But freedom of speech doesn't protect you from the social repercussions. In anarchy there are still these social repercussions. Killing is bad even in anarchy. You kill you get killed.
>>
>>70894532
It all comes back to the golden rule. People are inherently shit, but survival is a strong instinct.
>>
Dude totally upvoted this! Right on!!
>>
>>70894532
>164,000+ people are killed by Mexican drug cartels
>The cartels are still operating
>>
>>70891661
Me and a couple of friends are forming a gang. Give us your belongings and women.
>aww, can't call the police because anarchy
>>
>>70894731
in an Anarchist society whats stopping people from selling tainted food and shitty products?
>>
>>70891661
the more ppl there is the less anarchy works.
>>
>>70895588
But even in indigenous tribes around the world there was still government in the form of a council of elders. Even small groups of people need organization in order to survive.
>>
>>70896030
Thats not true, you canot change the sex of canadians
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.