[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support him getting shot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
make an argument
>>
>>70891321
>Do you support him getting shot?

Yes.
>>
>>70891321
yes he's got such a fucking ugly face and you faggot shills wont stop posting about him holy shit kill yourself nigger
>>
he's a jewish plant
>>
It's pretty impressive this man has been able to form a cult around his personality.
>>
>>70891761
jewish plant? stefan is half jewish
>>
>>70891321
Is he American?
I support the right of Americans to get shot.
It is their freedom.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (3 KB, 204x60) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3 KB, 204x60
>>70891684
>>
>>70891568
>>70891684
>>70891761
>>70891904
>>70892662
>>70893056
not an argument.
>>
Shooting people is not an argument
>>
File: ridiculous.jpg (9 KB, 117x151) Image search: [Google]
ridiculous.jpg
9 KB, 117x151
>>70893467
Ironically enough, back when freedom was a thing, you would often see ideological arguments settled by calling your opponent out to the street and proclaiming them a coward if they couldn't back up the shit that comes out of their mouths with their lives.
>>
File: 1460448824173.jpg (100 KB, 625x1009) Image search: [Google]
1460448824173.jpg
100 KB, 625x1009
I didnt, until he started shilling for trump, now I want him shot and his wife and daughter raped and murdered.
>>
I enjoy his videos. Seems highly intelligent and is very good at breaking down issues. I feel like I've become considerably more equipped to debate people on nearly anything after watching so many of his videos.

Never donated, never commented, just simply enjoy watching his videos. I am cheap as fuck and will never donate money to anyone for any reason.

Why do people call him a cult leader? Because he has a ton of subscribers and is able to create content based on people's donations? Surely he must make a decent amount from YouTube revenues?
>>
>>70893987
>Why do people call him a cult leader?
Because people are terrified of freedom.
See:
>>70893731
>>
>>70894081
Not sure I'm following you.

Anyway, definitely would encourage people to check out his videos if you enjoy debating people.

The whole 'not an argument' meme is pretty legit, in my opinion. Most of the stupid shit people say during emotional answers during a discussion/debate/whatever doesn't actually amount to any sort argument - i.e. muh feelz. It is so hard for me not to call these out when I hear them now (in real life, not anon 4chan arguments).
>>
>>70894596
>Not sure I'm following you.
People used to be free to escalate disputes to the level of going out to the streets and demonstrating how correct they are in a draw, and if you were challenged to one and you failed to meet your obligation, you were perceived by the community as dishonorable, unless the community itself turned on you.

I'd support bringing this freedom back.
>>
>>70894766
Correction:
>unless the community itself *supported* you.
>>
I have actually started saying "not an argument" to people in real life.
>>
>>70894766
>People call him a cult leader because people are terrified of freedom.
>People are terrified of freedom because people used to be free to escalate disputes to the level of going out to the streets and demonstrating how correct they are in a draw, and if you were challenged to one and you failed to meet your obligation, you were perceived by the community as dishonorable, unless the community itself turned on you.

uh ok..?

>>70894998
Same here. It is funny seeing the various responses this elicits - more often than not its confusion or anger. But when you have a reasonable person, its fun to watch them realize their argument is shit or boils down to "I feel this way because I feel this way!"
>>
>>70894766
>>70894845
This is a humorous example, but it used to be the American way of life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEsQCm9Q3pk
>>
>>70895318
>uh ok..?
They call him a cult leader because they have to resort to fearmongering instead of engaging the argument.
>>
>>70895482
Haha alright, got it now. Thanks.

Stefan is based as fuck.

He says some weird cringeworthy shit sometimes - when he was talking about how he reacts if women aren't interested in him comes to mind. I've read people say similar things about shit he says about his mom, but I've not seen those videos yet.

In any case, that cringey shit doesn't really matter to me. When he explores an issue, he is in his element and it is a pleasure to listen to.

One of the funniest ones I listened to was when he debated some lefty Bernie supporter. Kid was an absolute lightweight. Almost felt bad for the kid by the time it was over.
>>
File: 1458262674692.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458262674692.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>70891321
>make an argument
Not an argument.
>>
Yes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.