[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are celebrities so anti-gun? Stallone AKA fucking Rambo is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
Why are celebrities so anti-gun? Stallone AKA fucking Rambo is anti as fuck.
>>
Jews
>>
>>70890478
Because you have to be smart to be successful
>>
>>70890478

You're looking at it backwards. They feel inclined to form their opinions purely based on their stardom and fanbase.
>>
File: 1457155239264.jpg (36 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
1457155239264.jpg
36 KB, 640x356
>>70890478
proof? like literally any proof? or just take some faggots word on 4chan.
>>
>>70890478
>that far left guy
>>
>>70891237
You must be new or something. It's well known that Stallone, among like 80% of JewWood are anti-gun.
>>
>>70891309
>Proofs?
>>
I SEE YOU ELLIOT
>>
>>70890478
They live in gated communities.
>>
>>70891237
For what, Stallone being anti-gun? It's pretty well known, he is quite vocal about it.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/14/rambo-hates-guns-how-sylvester-stallone-became-the-most-anti-gun-celeb-in-hollywood.html
>After the shooting death of his friend, comedian Phil Hartman, in 1998, Stallone became particularly passionate about the issue. And it wasn’t just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: “It has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off, it’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it,’” Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. “Why should we?”
>“Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you’re gonna have,” added Stallone. “It’s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It’s sad. We’re living in the Dark Ages [in America].”
>>
>>70890478
because they think movies are real life
>>
>>70890478
Nice rare Elliot
>>
>>70891487
Leave it to a fucking Italian to try and subvert American democracy
>>
File: Guns vs Alphabet 6.jpg (47 KB, 786x486) Image search: [Google]
Guns vs Alphabet 6.jpg
47 KB, 786x486
>>70891487
I guess he's never actually thought about the words he says then.
>>
>>70890478
>Stallone's mother is of half French (from Brittany) and half Jewish Ukrainian (from Odessa) descent
>>
File: snapshot10754.png (60 KB, 821x431) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10754.png
60 KB, 821x431
>>70891487
>The rest of the world doesn't have it
Yeah and look at the good it's done here.
>>
File: 522380_main.jpg (48 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
522380_main.jpg
48 KB, 320x320
>>70891722
>>70890478
>>
>>70890478
They all live in gated communities with other rich faggots so they don't get to see why guns are needed in bad places, but oh yeah they sure will hire a body guard with a gun for protection
>>
File: canada_nazi_flag.jpg (11 KB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
canada_nazi_flag.jpg
11 KB, 400x204
Whached Rock 3 the other night when mickey Rocky's boxing trainner had a hartattack. at the funeral in a synagog you fined out he was Mickey Goldmill
>>
Because guards can't protect them from a bullet
>>
>>70891965
It's so retarded when people compare america to europe
all these poor niggers with their own retarded culture make a huge difference
then we have the hispanic gangs who fuck everything up further and cross illegally
nothing like Europe. Europe let's all their criminals in legally
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0auA-NWZo
>>
File: Guns vs Alphabet 2.jpg (53 KB, 786x489) Image search: [Google]
Guns vs Alphabet 2.jpg
53 KB, 786x489
>>70892398
It is a bad comparison.
You should note that the large scale immigration into the UK started around the 60's.
Although the same trend you see globally, between no correlation and more guns ~ less crime, happens when you look at just Europe too.

Your average Joe being unarmed just turns gun crime into multiple knife crimes and more violent crime since there's relatively little risk involved for the short sighted criminal.
>>
>>70890478

My family and I all work transpo for the movie industry in Southern California for the Teamsters (obviously). I'm vacationing in Mexico right now between films, so pardon the flag. I think I can shed some light on this as someone in a business that gets quite intimated with the "talent."

>Why are celebrities so anti-gun?
For a few different reasons. Celebrities, Movie stars in particular, depend on a media PR image. It makes or breaks them, and often they are extremely different than their public image. For this post I will only refer to movie stars as celebrities because it is my limit of expertise - though I have shot some music videos. Not many.

Celebs, if they are going to make a political statement, need to be very much in-step with the rest of Hollywood or they will be thrown to the dogs and never find work again. They can lose their careers overnight. There is no such thing as job security if you're an A-List movie star. "This person is fucking reviled, but I'm going to cast them anyway and people will still come see my movie" said no Director/Producer ever. One single fuckup can ruin a lot. The only person immune to this seems to be Lindsay Lohan, who despite being batshit crazy and fucked up, is a very nice person.

I think they also feel a great amount of responsibility for having so much money and power, so they advocate for things like "gun control", knowing they have real actual fans - among whom may be some unstable people, and hope that their statements might dissuade a crazy from cracking. It'd be horrible for a career event if someone killed a bunch of people and the media said "authorities say he wanted to be like Stallone in Rambo."
>>
>>70890478
Jewlywood brag... Der
>>
>>70890478
>Caring about the useless opinions of celebrities
>Any year
Seeing posts like this really makes me wonder how old some of you fucks are
>>
That's sad about Stallone, he's supposed to be a big-time Republican.
>>
>>70893231
So what about that half white asian kid who killed his parents inspired by kylo ren killing han solo?
>>
File: Baphomet.png (748 KB, 1794x2506) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
748 KB, 1794x2506
>>70890478
>>
File: elliott.jpg (26 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
elliott.jpg
26 KB, 460x287
>>70891722
Holy shit it's real.
>>
>>70893539
>half white asian kid who killed his parents inspired by kylo ren killing han solo

I haven't heard of this, and when I looked it up, the only thing I could find is old 4chan posts on sheeky/leeky forums. Can you link a source?

If this did happen, it's fairly irrelevant. The movie industry is not responsible for the actions of its consumers. Besides, in the United States, the whole "violent movies makes kids kill each other" horse was beat to death, resurrected, and beat to death again after Columbine.
>>
>>70893738
Of course its real. Elliot's dad worked as a director for the hunger games.
>>
File: mystery.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
mystery.png
9 KB, 274x290
Stallone's mother was a Jew named Labofish.
>>
>>70890478
>>70891722
>>70893738

Not surprising. Everyone is away from their families basically all year long when you start working top-tier movies. Even us lowly drivers. Elliot's dad I'm sure was never home to teach Eliot that even though he's got everything the world doesn't owe him a fucking thing. Can't imagine what it's like being his Dad after that though.
>>
>>70890478

Because he has to pander to the kikes that keep his career afloat.

Holy fuck noob get it together
>>
>>70890478
Because they're completely out of touch with normal and poor peoples lives, so they dont have to deal with any ghetto ass motherfuckers
>>
>>70890478

Look at the size of his hand!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.