[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do rastafarians seem so much nicer and more approachable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 626x352
Why do rastafarians seem so much nicer and more approachable than your average nigger?
>>
>>70890081
they aren't

around a nigger, squeeze the trigger
>>
>>70890081
They are high as fuck.
>>
Coon culture in America glorifies violence. Rastas are dirty, nonworking people, but their laziness doubles as peacefulness, thankfully.
>>
>>70890081
The media just portrays them as such, Bob Marley was a street thug .
>>
>>70890081

Because our military insures they can be proud niggers of nothing
>>
>>70890081
weed instead of crack
>>
>>70890081
They aren't influenced by violent degeneracy. Come from a land of great tolerance and ganja.
>>
There's actually a lot of resentment between islanders and africans.
>>
>>70890157
Yeah, seriously, has OP met any? They're blacks with just enough literacy to really hate white people, but not enough literacy or wardrobe budget for the Nation of Islam. Rastafarian theology is like Marcus Garvey period conspiracy theory about the Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>70890081
Because they don't appreciate faggots.
>>
dude
weed
lmao
>>
They're the epitome of nigger lazyness, to the point they won't bother trying to rob you or something.
>>
File: 1460491733632.png (944 KB, 834x504) Image search: [Google]
1460491733632.png
944 KB, 834x504
They're not lazy, quite the opposite...The hardcore ones really try emphasize independence from 'modern' life...so they tend to live in the hills off the land....those are the OG ones though.
>>
>>70890956
Don't they smoke weed all day, every day? That usually doesn't correlate with what you said.
>>
>>70890956
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>70890081
Weed has a way of calming people down. It's one of the reasons I support legalizing it - stoned degenerates are preferable to violent ones.
>>
yh
>>
>>70890202
this desu senpai
>>
>>70891079
Yup, it's a part of their culture... But it doesn't hinder much when they take on a very simple lifestyle.
I've seen some dig a strip foundation all with spliffs in their mouths.... Its like they've grown immune or something
>>
>>70890202
WEED

DUDE

LMAO
>>
>>70891227
such bullshit

most criminals in the u.s. have marijuana in their systems when they commit the crime

granted, this doesn't prove they were high when the crime was committed, but weed is known for triggering certain mental disorders (paranoia, schizophrenia, depression) and it has nasty withdrawal effects (such as extreme irritability) as well

weed is objectively fucking degenerate and for nogs
>>
File: nyjah-huston-nike-0[1].jpg (617 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
nyjah-huston-nike-0[1].jpg
617 KB, 1800x1200
I remember reading about Nyjah Houston when I was younger.
Turns out he had long ass dreads because his parents were strict Rastafarians.In 2012, he had tried meat and dairy for the first time.As part of his strict Rastafarian upbringing, he was only permitted to listen to reggae music and was unable to cut his dreadlocks.
>>
>>70890956
nice flag
>>
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 811x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 811x843
I got stuck in a snowbank in the ghetto once and a Rasta dude helped dig/push me out. Wouldn't even accept the fiver I tried giving him. Said he was just trying to get to heaven. Based as fuck.
>>
Easy they are always blazed. Niggers here are always on something harder like coke, xanax, mixed with Hennesey.
>>
>>70890081

Because you haven't taken off your Cuck Goggles.

Island niggers are as bad as African ones.

Tyrone may shoot you for some rock, but Hermes over there will go full Rwanda on your ass then beat his steel drum with your dismembered limbs.
>>
>>70890081

Because you've never had to deal with yardies in real life, you sheltered twat.
>>
>>70891818
>nasty withdrawal
>irritated

Please don't reproduce.
>>
>>70890081
because they use cannabis correctly and have an actual culture, of sorts.
>>
Dat weed grow eberywhere in Yamaica mob. Mek roll a spliff a mi an smoke da rizla wit a bitch pon mi cock.
>>
>Rastafarians
>nicer
>more approachable

Confirmed for learning about niggers from fucking media and not actual interaction.

London here, they're on average more annoying and in your face, loud, obnoxious.
>>
>>70892802
Who's worse, chavs, punks, or britniggers?
>>
>>70890956
MON
>>
They're too stoned to rob you.
>>
>>70892802
you bumbaclot,
why u no like dem rudeboys
>>
>>70892894

Punks are now just non-vocal SJWs/liberals.

Chavs aren't in major cities and they're sorta dying out or transforming into the CHEEKY NANDOS stereotypical British 20-something BANTA fuckboy.

Britniggers are variable in character but we don't have as many niggers on the same level as the US' as we didn't spend hundreds of years breeding them to be strong and dumb.
>>
>>70890302
They kill you for a fucking pair of shoes in Jamaica
>>
>>70893235
They kill you for looking at them too long in Jamaica.
>>
File: STYLAH.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
STYLAH.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>>70893121

Oh but I do. I'm aware of their flaws though.

>MI TEK PANTIE OFF AH BOOTY
>MI AH LINK IM GYAL WHILE IM AH PLAY CALL OF DUTY
>GAME OVA, CONFUSION
>HIM A PLAY TO MUCH PRO EVOLUTION
>>
They're not

remember, these same nigs listen to that aggressive ragga shit (not reggae, that garbage with retarded black man vocals)

Official murder rate is ridiculous in Jamaica and Kingston
>>
Jamaicans actually hate African Americans. You've never heard of the "I got three jobs, man" stereotype form the Jamaicans? They call blacks lazy
>>
File: Dem a murderer.png (177 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Dem a murderer.png
177 KB, 1366x768
>>70890302
Tbh bro, Jamaicans are even ahead of us huemonkeys when it comes to violence and high murder rates.
>>
>>70893510
Fuck me
I read that with jamaican patois in my head
huehuheuheu
>>
>>70893517
Basically... Rastas are not like the other Jamaican niggers
Other problem is others are posing as Rastas so they can get off easy on the ganja possession
>>
>>70893580
The whites already left them so they have to work on their own two legs rather than beg for gibs like african countries, infact if it werent for the horrendous crime the west indies would be the most successful black countries on the planet.
>>
>>70891818

For any long term smoker there is no calming effect. For any long term smoker a joint is about as impairing as a cigarette.
>>
>>70893665

https://soundcloud.com/stylog/stylo-g-ft-frass-game-over-yard-remix-clean?in=abdulabuyaro333/sets/stylo-g

Vid related is his most well known song. This shit brings back memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MTOLxdfQg
>>
>>70893783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXdj6fzjxak
>>
>>70893602
>higher murder rate than Brazil
Thats impossible our population is too small and this is the safest black country on earth, you only get robbed here most of the time but our murders are like usually under 140 each year.
>>
>>70893677
I thought ganja was recently decriminalized in Jamaica though?
>>
>>70893855
I prefer the 90's dancehall scene.

this rudeboy caused a lot controversy back then, thanks to the homophobic lyrics.

fucking batti boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
>>
>>70893677
Oh, and forgot to add, I've been to your country before, it's beautiful.

Tolerance can get so high it is impossible to get high. I used to smoke 12-18 standard sized joints a day, and just feel kinda normal and a bit mellow by the end of it.

Eventually it's similar to cigarettes, but most people don't reach a tolerance like that.
>>
>>70890081
Only thing rasta culture and thug culture have in common is, "we wuz kangs"
Rastas are like black Mormons
>>
Wtf. Kingston is one of the most dangerous places in the world rivalling Mogadishu and Raqqa
>>
>>70890081
WE WUZ JEWS N' SHIT
>>
>>70894135

You have brain damage you idiot.
>>
>>70893602
>vale-tudo in tab
>br flag

you really are a br through and through
>>
>>70894550
I'd say probably a bit, yeah.

I've been 100% sober now though for nearly 4 years. I'm willing to bet the booze did more damage though, as I used to drink half a handle of Wiser's a day.
>>
>>70893602
Just stay the hell out of Kingston and Jamaica is fine.
>>
>>70893945
It was, but authorities don't like large amounts
>>
File: Fresh Out the Shower.jpg (282 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
Fresh Out the Shower.jpg
282 KB, 850x1100
>>70893329
They kill you for Jamaica.
>>
>>70894640
Vale tudo (no holds barred) was much better than modern MMA and it's stupid rules.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.