[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you own a gun?!? You must be a racist. http://www.vox.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: typical gun owner.jpg (25 KB, 477x316) Image search: [Google]
typical gun owner.jpg
25 KB, 477x316
Do you own a gun?!? You must be a racist.

http://www.vox.com/2016/4/13/11408528/guns-race-white-identity

Time to come to terms with the fact that America is multicultural and multiracial. Stop living in the past stupid white people!
>>
>>70890023
yes, and yes, i am racist
>>
>>70890082

I recommend you watch some Tim Wise videos to break off the shackles of hate. What a shame.
>>
>>70890023
I own 40 so I guess I have 40 racism to boot. What's my Charisma at?
>>
if someone told me i was racist for having a gun, i'll tell them they're intuding on my safe space.

you cant be offended if im offended because your offended.
>>
I was raised in a fake redneck rich household. Dad collects guns and he looks at me like I'm trash if I use the word nigger in front of him.

Didn't read it but article is bullshit.
>>
File: 0.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>70890023
>>
this article is a complete and utter bullshit. Free men appreciate and bear arms, the instruments of maintaining their freedom. End of story, oh and fuck niggers
>>
These fucking tyrants don't seem to recall gangster rap.
>>
>>70890023
Yes, I own several guns, but my dislike of niggers existed well before I started purchasing firearms. In fact, my first handgun purchase was immediately after my neighbors apartment was broken into, by, you guessed it, niggers.
>>
The media always associates gun owner with white people but what about all the ghetto blacks who own illegal weapons?
>>
>>70894625
Check out gangster rap my man.
>paranoia of government
>hate for the police
>demanding property rights to produce and sell drugs without government interference
>only trusting yourself and your fellows
Basically the most redpilled genre
>>
>>70890330
Tim Wise should be put up against the wall.
>>
>>70890023
>gun control is so dead that even many libcucks are starting to get guns
>"y-you goy- I mean, you guys are racist if you have a gun"
>>
>>70895165
well actual trap rap is, mainstream rap is more bluepilled than justin beiber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X20gsr70f8w
>>
>>70890023
I own a gun and I specifically bought it in fear of niggers shooting me.
>>
File: Snipers2.jpg (636 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Snipers2.jpg
636 KB, 1600x900
>>70890023
>pic
Heh, he is so based so it's kinda cute.
People like him save America some day.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.