[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or does Hillary Clinton have the same batshit personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: Kathryn-Janeway.jpg (58 KB, 1024x784) Image search: [Google]
Kathryn-Janeway.jpg
58 KB, 1024x784
Is it me or does Hillary Clinton have the same batshit personality traits and flaws that Captain Kathryn Janeway has? Do you think Hillary would run the US like Janeway ran Voyager? Would see treat Europe and the Middle East like Janeway did the Delta quadrant by doing war crime after war crime exterminating entire people and races along the way?
>>
>>70889081
>captain janeway had flaws
get the fuck out of here
>>
File: tuvix_649.jpg (70 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
tuvix_649.jpg
70 KB, 692x530
>>70889081
is clinton a homicidal maniac?
>>
File: Hillary2.jpg (66 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Hillary2.jpg
66 KB, 850x400
>>70889081

Janeway was going to kill her entire crew instead of hurting an alien, that would have died anyways if she was let to get her way, but 7 of 9 saved the entire crew refusing her order, using pure logical thinking and refusing to doom hundreds of people in the name of not directly inflicting harm on an alien, which itself wanted to kill them.

She was put into the cargo bay (like a prison cell since shes borg) as punishment.

Yes, I think Hillary would be exactly like that.
>>
>>70889213
For a captain representing white humans janeway was pretty based and best represented humanity since she was moody, wreck less and had no concern about the future or repercussions of her actions.
>>
>>70889356
Yes
She would gladly kill anyone in her way if she could get away with it.
>>
>>70889356
What is Benghazi. Does janeway have an equivalent to Benghazi?
>>
File: EvilJaneWay.jpg (67 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
EvilJaneWay.jpg
67 KB, 500x384
We need the other Janeway...
>>
>>70889081
At least Janeway wasn't a literal cuck
>>
>>70889356

She is 100% murderer. He even begged for his life too and the fucking cunt stilled killed him.
>>
>>70889647
She clung to hope that she would marruly her fiance Mark even though he got with new pussy the moment she left.
>>
>>70889836
Well that's better than Hilary who was married and helped her husband get too new pussy
>>
>>70889081
But I liked Janeway
>>
>>70889647
she literally got cucked and then started fucking a holodeck character

pathetic
>>
File: 145690.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
145690.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>70889081
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (57 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
57 KB, 485x364
>>70889836
>>
>>70889081
>Europe and the middle east like the Delta Quadrant

No, he'll treat Earth like Janeway did the Delta Quadrant. Run through it with wreckless disregard, believing that feelings justify the means in order to justify her exterminating Multiple races at the cost of the lives of the very people she was sworn in to protect.
>>
>>70890592
Would Donald Trump be Q in this threads analogy?
>>
>>70890807
If Hillary wins then Trump will be the suicidal Q that poisons himself.
>>
>>70889081
No. Janeway, in the end, went back in time and sacrificed herself to genocide the Borg and undo history to bring back as much of her crew as she can. In the first timeline, a lot died, including some of her favorites. In the alternate timeline (the new reality), very little of them died, including the future Janeway.

Although the future Janeway knew her sacrifice would have her restored anyways (because the new timeline still guarantees her past self safety), it takes balls to get killed, especially if you're facing someone like the Borg. It would be like Hillary willingly offering herself to Mudslimes to get raped and killed to kill them too and save America (and the world) from Islamic terrorism forever, which I highly doubt Hillary would do. Hillary is the kind that would rather send Americans to die to achieve her goals and probably allow Islamic terrorists to live so she could use them to further her agenda. This would be like Janeway sacrificing more of her crew to ensure herself and her favorites' survival (and maybe even sacrificing some of her favorites, which is what leftists are known for), and not really finishing off the Borg because it helps her to survive somehow.

In other words, Hillary is NOT like Janeway. Janeway uses her intellect in a good and logical way, and won't hesitate to get fucked by the Borg. Hillary uses her intellect in a bad way, and won't hesitate to sacrifice her people to further her goals--Hillary would be more like the Borg Queen, if anything.
>>
>>70891414
Hillary is basically your average Ferngi.
>>
>>70889213
>emotionally unstable
>constantly getting the ship into trouble poking around instead of just getting the fuck home
females make horrible leaders
>>
File: coffee.jpg (24 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
24 KB, 450x360
Every Voyager episode
>Voyager finds a possible way home
>MUH COFFEE
>Harry Kim gets cucked
>Belana starts to kick ass then becomes emotional and weak
>Chakotay takes drugs and generally is useless at everything
>Tom Paris watches some shit tier movies
>The Doctor reaffirms his self awareness
>Kes is nice to people
>muh coffee
>Tuvok reminds everyone he's actually an African-Vulcan tactical officer and therefore useless
>Kneelix annoys everyone, gives crew food poisoning
>Seven figures out how to get everyone home with her large implants
>Janeway strands them all again to save some possible live pond scum

Women do not belong in positions of authority.
>>
>>70892686
Kes was hot, not surprised she ascended to a higher plane of existence
>>
>>70892847
I dunno, Seven was a babe with borg implants. Also she's socially awkward and borderline autistic so she'd probably be into me.
>>
File: kes.jpg (27 KB, 325x396) Image search: [Google]
kes.jpg
27 KB, 325x396
>>70893153
>>
File: seven.jpg (56 KB, 690x822) Image search: [Google]
seven.jpg
56 KB, 690x822
>>70893286
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.