[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that locking someone up with a bunch of criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
52 KB, 250x250
Daily reminder that locking someone up with a bunch of criminals for enjoying a god given plant is not okay and weed (along with all other natural drugs) should be legal to own and use how you please
>>
The faggot cartoon pic really isn't helping the stereotype. I'm sure you knew that though.

I think you people try to reinforce the negative stereotypes.

I'm on to you faggots.
>>
>>70888749
we know this already

go convince the govt instead
>>
>>70888924
Take. That. BACK!
>>
>>70888749
>God given plant
I agree with you that its wrong to lock them up for it. Unless they're selling it to kids or giving it them or doing illegal activities.

However I wonder if you know that as Christians we're supposed to follow the law of the land except when it contradicts Gods law? There is no law in the Bible saying we must have access to everything in the world. Scarcity by choice of land we live in whether it be by laws or natural weather conditions. We can't have everything.

However all this hangs on if you actually believe in God.

I do but I hear this phrase so much I suspect it is dead in many minds.
>>
>>70889526
> illegal activities

Such as growing, purchasing, or possessing illegal substances?
>>
>>70889625
Exactly.
>>
>>70888924
fuck off newfag

>>70888749
Forget plants, it's my body and I'll do what I want with it, assuming I'm not endangering anyone.
>>
>>70888749
Daily reminder that legalizing and/or popularizing a drug that will inevitably lead to more road accidents (especially when combined with other drugs such as alcohol) just so you can get high legally is degenerate and selfish is fuck.
>>
>>70888749
When god gave you plants he didn't expect you to be retarded enough to smoke them.
>>
>>70889855
We would have even fewer road accidents with infrastructure that isn't crumbling and a police force that isn't entirely focused spending all that infrastructure money on the Drug War, which causes many gun-shot deaths (sometimes in cars). But yes, DUI is a problem mostly associated with prescription med addiction and alcohol.

All these things are why weed legalization will help
>>
It isn't alright. They should be dragged into the street and shot.
>>
>>70890264
Along with virgins over the age of 20 and anyone who can't field strip an AR
>>
>>70888749
>locking someone up with a bunch of criminals
What, do you think the only kind of criminals are the ones that rob, kill and/or rape?
>>
>>70890503
Most prisoners aren't convicted for this going in, but if you stay in prison, these charges are added in the multitudes routinely and such people do weed out the weak ones in prison, like lawyers, and soldiers, and teachers, doctors, who were caught with demon-weed, so that's good.

Darwinism truly is the way that we correct illegal behavior in our correctional facilities, and I'm glad that /pol/ approves!
>>
>>70888749
Retard, i wish i could inject some god given 100% natural snake venom to kill your retard brain
>>
>>70890917
Beaner can't even read english properly
Doesnt everyone in your country sit on the corner trying to sell "reefer" to the touristas?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.