[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we talking about Gary Johnson, other than &q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 19
File: gary-johnson-live-free[1].jpg (98 KB, 898x462) Image search: [Google]
gary-johnson-live-free[1].jpg
98 KB, 898x462
Why aren't we talking about Gary Johnson, other than "hurr durr he can't win." Maybe not this year, but if there's anything that the Bernie morons have shown us, it's that, given an intense enough grass roots movement, the "unelectable" can become competitive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCS6PbtbGmA
>>
>open borders

No.
>>
because he's an asshole and a cuck
>>
>>70887838
You know, I just looked it up and that does blow. I'm with him on everything else that I'm aware of, but his border policies do seem flimsy.
>>
Sorry man I have a car and unlike some millenial faggots actually enjoy somewhat well maintained roads
>>
>>70888104
Excellent argumentation.
>>
>>70888129
Actually, one of his achievements as governor of NM was expanding roads and infrastructure.
>>
It is hard to rise to the top. Look to the past for examples. Take Pablo Escobar for example. He was a self-made business man who rooted out corruption in government in multiple countries, built hospitals and homes for people in his own country, didn't contribute to the corrupt leaders, got rid of many corrupt people in LEA, government, and drug cartels. He still never realized his dream of becoming president even with all his wealth amassed from just being an honest businessman and giving the people what they wanted. It isn't easy rising to the top. Never will be.
>>
File: GaryJohnson.jpg (769 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
GaryJohnson.jpg
769 KB, 300x452
>voting for based Gary again in 2016

feels good man
>>
>>70887730
He's a tool of the private prison industry. Don't care if he gives lip service to liberty, the truth is him and his friends are all about imprisoning as many citizens as possible for their own profit.
>>
>>70888375
Right, it takes a bunch of morons like us to shout their names at other morons to make them "electable." Example: success of Bernie campaign.
>>
>>70888501
Any sources? Only thing I see is that he had 2 private prisons opened under his tenure. Private prisons definitely bother me, but it's not a deal breaker, considering his other positions.
>>
>>70887730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6YJWphtnvU
Looks like we're gonna have a three man general race.
>>
>>70887730
Libertarians would do the world more good if they just hanged themselves.
>>
>>70888501
Need sources.
>>
>>70887730
His eyes are a very deep shade of blue.
>>
>>70888261
Source?
>>
>>70888509
Politicians in the US (same as most parts of the world) are elected by those that are in control. In the US, the Republican and Democrat parties are currently in control. The libertarians such as Ron Paul and Rand Paul knew this and decided to infiltrate the Republican party (make more sense due to Republicans lip service regarding smaller government). The Republican party is now well aware of this tactic and will block any further attempts regardless of what the general population wants. "Shouting names" isn't going to do shit unless the person is approved by those in control.
>>
>>70888129
When will this meme end?
>>
Someone greentext his policies concisely please.

I've come to the conclusion that most of America wants a change, but those who vote continue to vote for red vs blue out of duty to stop the other side from winning. so what we need to do is vote independent. We need totally new parties, we can't reform the old ones.
>>
>>70887730
Because Austin Petersen and John McAfee exist.
>>
>>70887730
>live free
>would force bakers to make gay wedding cakes
>>
>>70890955
came here to say this.

And this isn't even a minor point of contention. It goes down to the heart of libertarianism and the NAP. You can't claim to be libertarian while thinking that freedom of association is invalid. It's oxymoronic
>>
>>70890713
The popular vote doesn't mean shit. In the US, we have the electoral college. The delegates are easily manipulated by the two parties. Of course they try to use marketing and media to make the popular vote match as close as possible to the desired result, but the fact still remains: Those in control determine who wins. The general population does not.
>>
>>70891120
I'm all in favor of a revolution, but we have to make an effort to use our democracy the way it is intended. Now that we have the internet, there's no reason we should just be blindly engaging in red vs blue politics when we have seen that our voice is heard by the normies. If everyone votes for a change there will be nothing the tyrants can do about it without turning the military against them.
>>
>candidate understands the role of govt
>is drowned out by 3 big govt panderers
fuck this gay earth
>>
>voting for the omegle candidate

peddlefiles
>>
>>70891475
the role of government is to maintain full employment and enforce morality.
>>
>>70891475
Because the MSM is pushing them. But now that we have social media no one cares about TV and newspapers but old people.
>>
>>70887730
i voted for him in 2012

he needs to deliver enough to at least get on stage at a primetime presidential debate

if he wants continued support, he has to earn it
>>
File: 1459296562437.gif (741 KB, 752x969) Image search: [Google]
1459296562437.gif
741 KB, 752x969
Because he's a loser and losers aren't winners
>>
>>70887730
Everybody seems so incompetent compared to Trump. Mere morals.
>>
>>70891817
The MSM will never let a candidate they disapprove of onto their stage. We have to disembowel the MSM. Trump represents the MSM, scary and contorted as it may seem. Trump is the msm pretending to hate itself to keep your attention and votes.
>>
File: 1459834420868.jpg (66 KB, 540x706) Image search: [Google]
1459834420868.jpg
66 KB, 540x706
What does Gary Johnson have to say about mass illegal immigration and the United States becoming a Hispanic country with a White minority?
>No borders! No nations! Stop the deportations! - Gary Johnson 2016
>>
File: sFX85Pt.png (633 KB, 932x700) Image search: [Google]
sFX85Pt.png
633 KB, 932x700
>>70887730
He is a stupid left-libertarian cuck. "I want legal weed cuz property rights, but private businesses can't discriminate against gays lol."
>>
>>70887730

There's far too much passion between Trump and Sanders for Gary to have a snowball's chance in hell.
>>
>>70891747
The MSM and social media have locked down any kind of on-line dissent or commentary that doesn't fit the agenda. in recent years. Our constitution is ignored and ridiculed by them. The Federal Reserve manipulates the global economy while attempting to maintain the relatively good standard of living that US citizens currently enjoy. The general population is not going to be willing to stand up and demand change until it is too late. It probably already is. The best course of peaceful action is to form alliances with friends and look after your own by doing business with like-minded people as much as possible. Learn to enjoy life and accept that the founding fathers vision is dead.
>>
>>70892278
If whites want to remain a majority, they should stop paying for immigrants and they should stop being outbred by them. But if the immigrants want to come here and found their own paradise, that is what America has always been about.
>>
File: 20160305_170050.jpg (1 MB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
20160305_170050.jpg
1 MB, 1224x1632
I'm voting Gary Johnson.

As the GOP and fragments and splits there is room for the Libertarian Party to truly begin to grow. Even Bernie is splitting the democrats up. There are conservative democrats out there. They will fall into the emerging Libertarian Party nicely.
>>
File: 1460167058394.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460167058394.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
What does Gary Johnson have to say about letting Muslims into the United States to commit terror attacks and go on raping sprees?
>Say it loud! Say it clear! Refugees are welcome here! - Gary Johnson 2016
>>
File: kike post.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
kike post.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>70887838
Fuck off
>>
>>70892471
The Libertarian surrender of the United States into a 3rd World Hispanic nation
- Vote Gary Johnson for Mexico 2.0/North Brazil
>>
>>70892440
I know that it's bad and there's a lot of scary shit, but in my opinion it is imperative that we use social media to destroy the new aristocracy while we still can. They cannot stop people from saying what they want on Facebook if enough people say it. 100 million people are on Facebook. They are taking steps to shut down the internet because it is a dagger poking their belly, if we do not use it now all hope will be extinguished.
>>
>>70887730
I was going to vote for him but he supports private prisons so mcafee has my vote instead
>>
>>70892471
Fuck you faggot. Why do you left-libertarians think libertarianism is the same as open-boarders communism?
>>
ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS ROADS
>>
>>70892846
If someone wants to create a commune of beaners in the middle of the desert, that has nothing to do with me.

My problem is not beaners, niggers, Muslims, and Jews, but my own government becoming a tyranny that threatens my life and liberty. It wants to take my guns away and it wants to take my freedom of speech away and it wants terrorism to keep us scared so we keep giving it what it wants. Trump and your nationalists are the problem, not the beaners.
>>
>>70887838
>Very first reply is a meme
wew
>>
File: CaZLHvrUEAAvOIN.jpg (61 KB, 600x735) Image search: [Google]
CaZLHvrUEAAvOIN.jpg
61 KB, 600x735
>>70892846
Because it is. Libetarianism does not have a concept of race or culture, nor an understanding that small-government and free markets are tribal values only of White people, that can only exist in White nations that stay White.

The United States is on the brink of becoming a brown 3rd world nation, and Libertarians don't have any answer to save the US as a White nation, the obly electorate where their form of government is possible.
>>
File: CcL_TWeVAAA7bb5.jpg (100 KB, 600x719) Image search: [Google]
CcL_TWeVAAA7bb5.jpg
100 KB, 600x719
>>70893196
>If someone wants to create a commune of beaners in the middle of the desert, that has nothing to do with me.
In a libertarian order, everything will be privately owned and nations would form voluntarily. Any nation with a certain degree of reason will use market forces to control the borders. Even if a nation had open borders, a beaner couldn't just walk onto someones private property.
>Trump and your nationalists are the problem, not the beaners.
Have fun getting raped by the sand niggers that Gary Johnson will taxpayer money to import.
>>
>>70893694
I never said I would vote for Gary Johnson. I am simply participating in this thread because it is addressed at patriots, whereas Trumpists such as yourself are traitors in support of a tyrant who said Snowden should be shot for telling us what the state was doing to us.
>>
File: hoppe2.jpg (135 KB, 549x416) Image search: [Google]
hoppe2.jpg
135 KB, 549x416
>>70893370
The problem is with libertarians, not libertarianism.
>>
if the Republicans screw over Trump i'll be more than happy to give my vote to the autistic teenager party
>>
I prefer based McAfee but will be voting Johnson depending on who the nominee is. We could have 3 supreme Court justices up for grabs in the next presidency. I'm just going to have to reevaluate once we know more about who's going to be the nominee. I'm gonna have a hard time voting for either Cruz or Trump(kasich as well).
>>
>>70893816
I don't support him killing Snowden, but I want him to close the border. I am not betraying libertarianism, I am expressing a preference. If the state is going to control the border, it should do it the same way the market would.
>>
Fuck refugees and anyone who brings them in.
>>
>>70893826
Please elaborate sempai
>>
Libertarians are just free range communists.
>>
>>70894038
No libertarian has a chance. I've voted for Barr and for Johnson and it's stupid thinking they can win even a single state.
>>
File: riker.gif (955 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
riker.gif
955 KB, 245x145
>libertarian movement shrinking instead of growing

>even rand paul will most likely lose his seat due to his state libertarian support crashing

>"w-we can win guyz"

actually more delusional than berniefags
>>
>>70894080
I say the state is not a corporation and that individual communities should control their borders, and their tax dollars. Who gives a damn if beaners want to settle in California? The place is hell on earth for white people. Our priority should be the annexation of Europe, so that I can live somewhere pleasant.
>>
>>70894138
The libertarian movement has been overrun with hippies. They support legalizing weed because "weed is cool brah" and not because of property rights. Many libertarians also ignore culture and race and embrace such degeneracy as polyamory and open borders. Murray Rothbard, Lew Rockwell, and Hans-Hermann Hoppe do a better job explaining this than I do, so check them out.
>>
>>70888501
You are totally right a person who is for weed legalization is totally best buds with the prison industrial complex.
>>
There is nothing more disgusting than a libertarian. Socially centrist,economically far right, the opposite of what is best.
>>
>>70894229
How so?
>>70894231
I agree. I voted for Johnson last potus election. It seems like a waste but I'm voting for who I most allign with. Isn't that what were supposed to do?
>>
>>70894365
>I say the state is not a corporation
I never said that. I simply talked about exercising a preference.
>Beaners settle in California.
Ignored my argument.
>>
>>70894469
>open borders
>limited government control, unless you want to form a government with that control
>egalitarianism
>no taxes

Those are the cores of libertarianism.
>>
>>70894469
You will be more effective if you can help elect good delegates.
>>
>>70894381
I agree there are flaws in social issues but I also believe social issues shouldn't dominate platform or even be a function of government.
>>
>>70894573
Read some fucking Hans-Hermann Hoppe.
>Against open borders.
>Anti-egalitarianism
>>
File: 1456110944090.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1456110944090.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
What will it take for libertarians to realize their views are an extreme minority and no less than 95% of the country thinks they're crazy?
>>
He has said trump supporters are all just racist

Can't respect people that stupid (it was some reason interview if you want to look for it)
>>
>>70894571
But what if some states prefer that beaners be let in? Isnt it their right to choose what happens to their communities, not yours?

Inb4 but it affects me
In that case the entire world should be treated as a corporation because we are nowhere near autarkic

Allz I'm saying is I want to disembowel the police state that wants to take our freedoms away and make us poorer, and Trump closing the border will do nothing to compensate for everything else hes threatening to do.
>>
>>70894712
No. There is no reason. Libertarians are afraid of making real moral policies. They're cucks to trade.

From the American libertarian party website.

>Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
>>
>>70894760
Sure if fucking retard beaners want California, fine. Under the system that exists now, beaners drag the whole country down.
>Wants to disembowel police state
Sure, we do that by controlling our borders.
>>
>>70894853
Why does it matter if someone wants to murder their unborn baby? Do you have some sort of personal interest in that baby being born? He's literally just going to compete with you for resources and women.
>>
>>70894573
Is there something wrong with egalitarianism?

I disagree with open borders.
>>
>>70894994
How would controlling our borders disembowel the police state?
>>
>>70894853
Like I said earlier, the problem is libertarians, not libertarianism.
>>
He's good on everything except border policy. Otherwise Gary is God.
>>
>>70894999
And this is why I cannot be a libertarian. No real values but trade at any cost.
>>
>>70887730
Because he's not a libertarian, he's a neo-con running on a libertarian ticket.

t. Someone who lives next to the shithole that is New Mexico
>>
>>70894853
It is personal freedom regardless of whether you like it or not
>>
>>70895046
How will bringing in a bunch of violent third world beaners and muslims reduce the size of the police state?
>>
Gary "Mexico 2.0, Here we go" Johnson
>>
>>70895152
I can vouch that a night watchman state would work where I am. Different things work for different areas.
>>
>>70895152
I'm not saying it would. I didn't say I'm voting for Johnson. I just don't want to vote for a statist like Trump, Sanders, or Clinton, just because he's a big strong white man. What about the rest of us white men? Can't we be strong? Trump supports the government keeping us down with shit like illegal spying and background checks for firearms, I disagree with that.
>>
>>70895137
Same thing, really. As they only want liberty that grants one access to free trade.
>>
>>70895236
Why would you care anyways? We're already little mexico and I'm positive that it doesn't effect you in any way.
>>
>>70895444
>We're already somewhat shit
>Let's make ourselves even more shit
What a horrible argument
>>
>>70895357
I don't like most of his policies either, but I want him to fucking shut the border down. Like I told you earlier, as long as democracy exists, I want to exercise a preference.
>>
>>70887730
libertarianism isn't a populist ideology and cannot capitalize on a populist uprising
>>
>>70895357
If you think Trump's going to get rid of the patriot act then I would definitely have to disagree
>>70895405
What's the problem with that though? Who am I or any conglomerate to dictate what YOU do to your body?
>>
>>70895357
Sorry. I agree with you. I read your post wrong.
>>
>>70895681
Because a society cannot prosper without morals. Your apathy is the death our civilization.
>>
McAfee is better

Also why is Ron Paul coming out against Trump's border plan? I remember he wanted to bring our troops home and line them on the border to stop illegal immigration back in 2012 (which I still think is a great idea).
>>
File: Libertarian Cuck.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian Cuck.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>70895681
AM I BEING DETAINED!!
>>
>>70896403
I love how left libertarians ignore the idea of social ostracism.
>>
doens't have the ballot access to mathematically win

open borders

would force people to serve gays cakes

completely dogmatic about climate change and any other issues that can only be solved by government regulation
>>
>>70893218
>open borders is a meme
Literally fuck off.
>>
>>70896855
>implying government can solve problems.
>>
>>70896855
Libertarian Party will be on the ballot in all 50 states.
>>
>>70896654
You can control social ostracism. that's is what the current PC climate of today is.
>>
File: NO CHANCE.jpg (748 KB, 2432x2928) Image search: [Google]
NO CHANCE.jpg
748 KB, 2432x2928
>>70896926

Ahahaha!!!!

Lolbertardians actually believe this.

2012 Presidential Election

Gold - States where Gary Johnson has ballot access. (515 Electoral)
Pale Yellow - States where Gary Johnson has write-in access. (16 Electoral)
Total - 531 Electoral
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_third_party_and_independent_presidential_candidates,_2012#Libertarian_Party

Ballot Access: 48 + DC
% of voters seeing name on ballot: 95.1%
Votes: 1,275,951
Percentage: 0.99
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#Ballot_access

2016 Presidential Election

2016 Presidential Ballot Access Map
31 states out of 50
65 percent of the states of 2012
325 electoral votes
https://www.lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map

Assuming California (55 electoral votes) fails to delegate electoral votes to the Libertarian Party, in the 2016 presidential election the Libertarian Party must win every state they have ballot access too in order to win the presidency (270 electoral votes).
>>
File: 1459382322165.jpg (36 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1459382322165.jpg
36 KB, 640x427
>>70896926
Was going to fish out the info but >>70897163 has posted it. You have to win every single state you have access to if you can't win California, which you do not have a fucking chance in hell of doing.

>>70896919
Elaborate? If this is your true position you should be supporting an anarchist party. Johnson is no anarchist...
>>
>>70895570
I actually like Mexicans so it really isn't.
>>70896403
Tell me how though. It will happen regardless.
>>70896541
No. Youre free to go friend
>>
For you recovering ancaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKQy5SyzUi0
>>
>>70897383
It is something I actually believe. I actually support Trump. Open borders for instance is a government policy, not an absence of a government policy.
>>
>>70887730
Voted for him in 2012, but he's boring. Expected him to do more the past 4 years than post on reddit.
>>
>>70897620
Well yes, both open borders and closed borders are government policies. One is not the absence of government force; a great amount of it is required for both policies, which escapes libertarians.

You must make an actual preference for one or the other form of government coercion.
>>
>jews and wedding cakes
no thanks statist scum, i'm voting Austin Petersen
>>
>>70897801
I do prefer one use of force over the other, however, I think that the market could secure the borders better than the state can.
>>
I'm libertarian and all 3 libertarian candidates are trash. Really bad at articulating themselves
>>
>>70897946
Dude get your head out of your ass. The government controls the borders. Speculating about whether security and property-protection firms would do a better job at protecting a civilization is totally moot to real policy. Interesting to muse upon for a seemingly very far off future of a libertarian order, but not relevant to the real world we inhabit.

So do you prefer closed borders/restricted immigration in the world we actually live in?
>>
File: whattumblrtellsme.jpg (220 KB, 619x786) Image search: [Google]
whattumblrtellsme.jpg
220 KB, 619x786
>>70894663
>>70894663
>implying social issues don't form an enormous part of the public order and that the government shouldn't take a stand to fight back against negative cultural behaviors.

Enjoy listening to Jamal fuck your wife and daughter at the same time you cuck.

Pic related is the exact sort of bullshit that your wife's son is going to get into.
>>
If Trump gets shafted by the GOP and doesn't run independent I'll vote Gary again. Not that the vote makes much difference either way in liberal shithole RI
>>
>>70898124
Like I said earlier, in the moment I want the borders closed and libtards thrown out of helicopters.
>>
>>70898012
Fucking this. I really like John McAfee but he has as much chance getting elected as I do. I think America should go multi party. It's so polarized now I don't see how else it could work but it would only benefit the Democrats.
>>
>>70892708
You've got that backwards, friendo.
>>
>>70898343
>Implying democracy is libertarian
>>
>>70898012
AP is extremely clear about the points he makes, want to explain a bit more? Have you watched his debate in miami this week?
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.