[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain First faces brutal attack by Islamists in East London!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: f.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
wtf
we put people like this in jail in my country and uk is allowing them to stay?
they are fucking violent.
>>
Link?
>>
>>70886815
oh fuck
here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY
>>
And THAT'S WHY, you don't give up your guns, DUMBASSES!
>>
>>70887215
They took our guns in the 60s how exactly do we get them back when the majority of us were born into a disarmed population in the age of military police?
>>
File: precious.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
precious.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>70887529
Are you keks allowed to carry a rusty spoon?
>>
>>70887529
Get them from the poles.
>>
I'm so happy Europe is getting cucked so hard after reading how dumb America's freedom of speech and 2nd amendment are dumb my whole life.
>>
>>70888181

Are dumb
>>
>>70887916
to give them tetanos?
>>
File: may-I.jpg (68 KB, 310x245) Image search: [Google]
may-I.jpg
68 KB, 310x245
>>70888056
>Get them from the poles.
That was my first thought.
My second thought was that it's probably much easier to get some guns, which is the easy part, than to keep them. Especially if you intend to walk around with them...

London is far beyond point 1984.

>>70888343
Well...
>>
File: 1458254110307.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1458254110307.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>70888181
>60% white
>BLM
>Third wave feminism
>First Amendment being stripped in front of your eyes
>Free speech zones
>Nigger President
>Incoming female leftist feminist president
>So sure of their own superiority they can't even see what is happening to their own country

You're further down the line of cuckdom than the UK is and that's saying something. You're about 10 years from having so few whites you will NEVER elect a republican again, meanwhile the UK is still very strongly conservative, with a sitting conservative government for the next four years.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (2 KB, 123x92) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
2 KB, 123x92
>>70888660
>>60% white
more like 62-63%
>>BLM
well, they do, don't they?
>>Third wave feminism
i know! i can't wait for fourth wave!
>>First Amendment being stripped in front of your eyes
first amendment only says what congress can do, citizens are free to censor whoever they want!
>>Free speech zones
they're all over the place! based
>>Nigger President
uhhh he's mixed senpai
>>Incoming female leftist feminist president
i hope bernie wins!
>>So sure of their own superiority they can't even see what is happening to their own country
we're not superior, we're one of the most blatantly criminal countries on the face of this planet, but we're trying!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.