[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (855 KB, 782x655) Image search: [Google]
file.png
855 KB, 782x655
>This is a German "man"
>Germany is being "lead" by a woman

How come masculinity is dead in the west?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMIref_09QU
>>
>>70885668
Thank the Weimar Republic and the Frankfurt School for killing it.
>>
>>70885668
>west
>eastern hemisphere
pick one
>>
>>70885779
>american
>education
pick 1
>>
>>70885668
What a fag
>>
>>70885849
>west is east
>vodka education
pick the bread line
>>
>>70885668
I can't believe these guys out performed U.S. soldiers by 30% during the war.
>>
>>70886178
those are not the same guys, that's the point of this thread you retard.
>>
>>70885762

Thanks to the US for fostering it and seeing it rapidly spread.
>>
File: Aryan 5.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
Aryan 5.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1536
>>70885668
>How come masculinity is dead in the west?
idk man, i really dont know what the fuck to believe man, i really dont. Idk if its the NWO tactic to rule the world or if you white people just got to comfortable and gave women too much power or if the Soviets planted slowly planted "subversion" to kill the west from the inside out which actually makes sense since super powers can never have an "official war" ever again there's not a lot of option for defeating a super power since you cant ever have a fucking war without nukes.

But idk wtf it is. All i know is western whites are shooting themselves in the foot and brown people with alien ideologies are slowly taking over. Most of this shit like knowing men and women are difference and letting in refugees is literal playground common sense and i just dont get it. Fuck at least im alive to see a beautiful white women tho, hopefully i can get one just before they go extinct.
>>
File: defense.jpg (166 KB, 534x580) Image search: [Google]
defense.jpg
166 KB, 534x580
>>70885668
>>Germany is being "lead" by a woman
I want to add, it's not just Germany.
>>
File: defense ministers of the world.jpg (247 KB, 1027x581) Image search: [Google]
defense ministers of the world.jpg
247 KB, 1027x581
>>70886913
>tfw the US secretary of defense looks like a potato
>>
>>70887663
does he have downs?
>>
>>70887742
>Ashton Baldwin "Ash" Carter (born September 24, 1954) is the United States Secretary of Defense. He is also a physicist and a former Harvard University professor of Science and International Affairs. He was nominated by President Barack Obama, and confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 93–5, to replace Chuck Hagel as the US Secretary of Defense.
An educated one.
>>
>>70887920
>University professor
universities don't mean shit anymore. they're a marxist/commie cesspool. It's not so much about intelligence, but more about spreading propaganda.
>>
>>70888112
Are you retarded?
>Carter received a B.A. in his double-major of Physics and Medieval History from Yale University, summa cum laude, in 1976. He then became a Rhodes Scholar and studied at the University of Oxford, from which he received his doctorate in Theoretical Physics in 1979. He worked on quantum chromodynamics, the quantum field theory that was then postulated to explain the behavior of nuclear reactions and the structure of subatomic particles. He was a postdoctoral fellow research associate in Theoretical Physics at Rockefeller University from 1979 to 1980, and a research fellow at the MIT Center for International Studies from 1982 to 1984.
>Carter taught at Harvard University, beginning in 1986. He ultimately rose to become chair of the International & Global Affairs faculty, and Ford Foundation Professor of Science & International Affairs, at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government. Carter is author or co-author of 11 books and more than 100 articles on physics, technology, national security, and management.
>>
>>708879209
Halting speech, says 'ummm' every other word. At a recent (last 6 months) hearing on ISIS, he claimed we were 'developing a strategy". Seems like a slow adult
>>
>>70885668

Touch my monkey.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9p5ey_sprockets-germany-s-most-disturbing_shortfilms
>>
>>70889975
>Jewlywood dissing Germany
what a surprise
>>
It's just a cycle

>Nomads
>Nomads conquer territory
>Territory is settled move to expand
>Expansion complete start improving civilization
>Civilization peaked everyone fat and happy
>Men don't want to defend civilization women don't want to birth children
>Decline
>New nomads come to conquer.

It's happened since the dawn of time.
>>
File: SoylentGreen.jpg (113 KB, 1600x846) Image search: [Google]
SoylentGreen.jpg
113 KB, 1600x846
>>70885668
Soy is choke full of estrogen. It's all the hipster soy late man.
>>
>>70890915
but the faggot in that video is anti-soy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.