[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greek Life at US Colleges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Toga_(PSF).png (37 KB, 229x515) Image search: [Google]
Toga_(PSF).png
37 KB, 229x515
What does /pol/ think about greek life on US college campuses?
>pic somewhat related
>>
A great way to stroke the egos of faggot college students who think they're above the general populace.

Being a vet on campus it cracks me up when retard freshmen talk about their "brotherhood" which is composed of drinking and fucking sorority sluts.

It's a good way to network but beyond that you're basically paying for friends
>>
>>70885867
>typical response
>>
File: 1360977835756.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1360977835756.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>70885587
Wearing a bunch of Greek letters on a hoodie for a semester at college doesn't mean you're experiencing Greek Life.

Most people in frats tend to be business majors or have a fuck all degree because "daddy will pay for college and my weekly alcohol"

It's not to say that drinking in moderating isn't bad, but to use it as a means to stay popular/hip in college is only an illusion.

Also most frats houses tend to devalue the property they live in significantly
>>
>>70885587

Really depends. I was in a service fraternity at a large state school and it's just a good way to socialize and not be an autist.
>>
>>70886007
>t. Angry college freshman

Frats are a front for drugs and sex.

Any claims of "brotherhood" or "bonding" are cringy and borderline autistic.
>>
>>70885587

Great way to make friends and have casual sex

>muh you bought your friends meme

Yes, I did buy a chance to meet 70 like minded guys who I can bro out and a venue that attracts young, sexy women. Try being half normal, it's pretty awesome
>>
>>70886586
you get a bid bro?
>>
>>70887340
Yep I was in tke for 4 years. In fact that's exactly what formed my opinion.
>>
>>70887524
probably because you were in TKE bro.
>>
>>70886977
Why do you feel the need to brag on an anonymous image board?
>>
My school is so pozzed that there are no white fraternities, otherwise I might have tried to join one.
>>
>>70886293
>hoodies

Fuck off gdi
>>
>>70885587
It's a great for closeted homos to get sloppy seconds from their herpes and gonorrhea-ridden upperclassmen. It's fucking stupid how upper tier girls go after these guys especially when they're really overweight from drinking too much.
>>
>>70887907
what frat are you in?
>>
>>70888437
>really overweight from drinking too much
okay
>>
>>70888576
Empty calories and boozirosis tends to do that in men. Although the girls could have went after the guys because of money.
>>
>>70885867
>being a vet
>hurr durr my special club is so much cooler than yours
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.