[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop the nu-male menace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: concern troll.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
concern troll.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
How do we stop the nu-male menace?
>>
>>70885099
kill them
>>
File: 1451379410541.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451379410541.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
Know your enemy.
>>
>>70885099

Marry that fat fuck who works at timmies, move out to the sticks, have a bunch of kids named shane and stfu
>>
>>70885099
Get a bible. Preach.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

They will die out so fast your head spins.
>>
Ban anime. Seriously, just look at what it did to the Japanese.
>>
>>70885099
Remove them from their comfy lives and force them to reform. Same as everyone else. If they fail to reform, execute them.
>>
>>70885649

Anime is associated with betas weak and passive.

Nu-males are different.
>>
>how do we

Who the fuck is we.
>>
>>70885531
Got bad news for you. Most people, even a lot of conservatives, don't give two shits about the bible. There have been thousands of religions and there will be more in the future. The main reason you believe in yours is because you were born in a time and place where it's popular to do so. If you'd been born two or three thousand years ago you would be a steadfast believer in whatever bullshit they had back then, too. Christians can't prove that God exists. Atheists can't prove he doesn't.
>>
>>70886289
I can tell you are soaked in liberal dogma. Why don't you start with the archeology videos.
>>
>>70886644
I'm a grad student in archaeology. Biblical Archaeology hardly proves OT which kinda nullifies NT and Islam (both confirming certain events in OT as true, Moses, Pharoah chasing down pissant rebels, 40 years in Sinai, A lot of "towns" that existed during babylonian exile but not in bronze age etc etc)

There are of course fringe sites that produce absurd evidence that is not accepted by academia. There are also good archaeologists who believe in god but admit there is no evidence found in a good amount of topics, yet. But please do not push your religious "noahs ark is found" agenda to archaeology. Your kind is laughed and ridiculed.

Then again most of you brush off by saying "dem librul acadeymics guided by saytan himself" so I know I'm shooting blanks here.
>>
>>70886644

>archeology vids

hahaha good one senpai
>>
>>70887149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
Okay. Have fun.
>>
File: 1307950540001[1].png (91 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1307950540001[1].png
91 KB, 200x146
>>70885345
>mfw I have a beard and am indie dev on the side of my electrical engineering job
>mfw my shoulders are both 2 heads long each
>mfw .8 digit ratio
>mfw I own 5 guns
>>
>>70887367

Isnt the fact that there are dead sea scrolls left out of the bible in fact proof that the word of the lord did not endure?
>>
>>70887609
Wow. You really should watch that video.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1400x933
>>70886644
Please explain what liberal dogma you think I'm soaked in, please. Thanks for tipping me off on the archaeology vids. I'll just google that and see what comes up. I'm sure I'll find something that'll blow the lid off this whole thing like Jesus's bones.
>>
>>70887717

>just watch this video it'll prove everything
>just read this book it'll prove everything

idgaf
>>
>>70887717

Why?
>>
Christians are just people who only read one book and think its the best book ever written

Kinda like Harry Potter
>>
>>70887367
No one even asked the question this answers. And it's also 45 minutes long and has a really long intro.
>>
>>70885531
Europe was at it's best when people all accepted to simply ignore the bible and do what worked best for civilisation. Since reformation came into full swing and masses started to actually read this jew garbage we ended up with bunch of liberal faggots.
>>
>>70888369

That's every religion.
>>
>>70888579

POLAND SO BASED
>>
They'll get too old and out of touch eventually and then nobody will give a shit what they think anymore. I'm sure whatever incarnation of PC good goy comes next will be much worse though.
>>
>>70885099
>get rid of problem glasses
>wear MAGA cap everywhere

my gameplan
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.