[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ I'm in Virginia, and the State Republican Convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WAKE ME UP.png (26 KB, 468x309) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
26 KB, 468x309
Hello /pol/

I'm in Virginia, and the State Republican Convention is on the 30th. What can I do to help the next President of the United States?

>Pic somewhat related
>>
>>70884711
suck your own ass
>>
>>70884711
In what way is Donald Trump racist*
Learn proper English, you retard.
>>
File: 1455163845641.jpg (124 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
1455163845641.jpg
124 KB, 600x894
>>70884711
>mfw this pic
Volunteer or attempt to proselyte your liberal friends.
>>
>>70885135
Can I volunteer as a delegate? I'd do the second thing, but I'm in the reddest part of the state, so there is no need.
>>
>>70885189
They're not going to let somebody walk in the door and be a delegate. My understanding is it's a special privilege for leaders and activists, and if there was a vote, that's who they would choose.
>>
>>70885530
Going to the convention is like Disney World for these people!
>>
>>70885624
>>70885530
>samefagging
I'll go and support Trump by wearing the MAGA hat then
>>
>>70885761
Looks like you can go to the state of local conventions and vote for a Trump supporter for delegate. Now that I think of it maybe I will do that in Fairfax.

http://www.virginia.gop/wp-content/uploads/Up_Delegate-Infromation-Letter.pdf
>>
>>70886013
>2016 is going to
be an exciting year for our Party!
ahahaha
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70886013
Thank you

Looks like I'll be heading to Roanoke in May.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.