[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White privilege? How many examples are there of Clinton privilege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: 2016-04-13-21-32-33-1.jpg (78 KB, 437x547) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-13-21-32-33-1.jpg
78 KB, 437x547
Rev up those twitter accounts boys..Let's get #ClintonPrivilege trending.
>>
Hillary Clinton addressed race relations today at Al Sharpton’s National Action Network Convention, in a move that Eric Bolling billed “pandering at its finest.”

“White Americans need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day,” Clinton said at the conference, which is being held to honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King.
>>
"We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility, rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences.”
>>
File: don't blow it.jpg (38 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
don't blow it.jpg
38 KB, 362x358
>>
File: of course.jpg (41 KB, 375x351) Image search: [Google]
of course.jpg
41 KB, 375x351
>>
The Five reacted to Clinton’s remarks today, which came just days after the Democratic front-runner and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio made a controversial racial joke using the phrase “CP time.”

Dana Perino predicted that Clinton’s “biggest accomplishment this year could be that she will be able to do what no other Republican has been able to do up till now.”

“And that is to unify the Republican Party,” she said. “I find her comments today and the tone of it to be the one that motivates me to say, ‘Alright, never Hillary.’”

“She does not speak for all white people,” Greg Gutfeld said. “She has absolutely no idea what’s going on in the real world.”
>>
File: faceoff.jpg (49 KB, 410x526) Image search: [Google]
faceoff.jpg
49 KB, 410x526
>>
File: seig heillary.jpg (34 KB, 429x362) Image search: [Google]
seig heillary.jpg
34 KB, 429x362
>>
Flanked by Rev. Al Sharpton, Clinton spoke at the National Action Network's annual conference Wednesday. "Despite our best efforts and our highest hopes," Clinton said, "America's long struggle with racism is far from finished. And we are seeing that in this election."

"When the front runner for the Republican nomination was asked in a national television interview to disavow David Duke and other white supremacists supporting his campaign, he played coy," she said, referring to Donald Trump's interview on MSNBC earlier in the election cycle. "It is the same Donald Trump who led the insidious birther movement to deliegitimize President Obama. He has called Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers, he wants to ban all Muslims from entering the United States, and the list goes on."
>>
She urged white Americans to "try, as best we can" to walk in the shoes of African-Americans, and to "imagine what it would be like to sit down our son or daughter and have the talk, or if people followed us around stores, or locked their car doors when we walked past."
>>
Hillary is a racist and a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_y5OQfCZY
>>
File: believe me.jpg (50 KB, 459x474) Image search: [Google]
believe me.jpg
50 KB, 459x474
>>
File: free to go.jpg (33 KB, 470x301) Image search: [Google]
free to go.jpg
33 KB, 470x301
>>
File: drop your weapon.jpg (80 KB, 473x464) Image search: [Google]
drop your weapon.jpg
80 KB, 473x464
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.