[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the shittiest state you've lived in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

>>
>>70882613
Denial.
>>
>>70882613

Totally true, Texas is a hellhole.

Violent Mexicans, deserts and lynch mobs.

And they force you to go to church here.

Stay away if you have any sense. For the love of God stay away!
>>
File: 1459361043085.jpg (355 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1459361043085.jpg
355 KB, 850x850
>>70882659
>>
>>70882613
I second this OP

I've lived in Texas for over 10 years now, but only in major cities. I'm gonna give a smaller town a chance for ultimate cozy, but if not, I'm off to go innawoods up north
>>
>>70882782
Fuck your lame ass reverse psychology.

You're full of cuckservatives who voted for a fucking Canadian.
>>
>>70882659
damn
>>
>Have lived in MD my whole life

Is there something better for me out there?
>>
>>70882613
I've been a Hoosier all my life so I've never lived in a shitty state.
>>
>>70882890

Exactly! This place sucks!

Fuck Texas!
>>
>>70882613
>>70882782
I concur completely - if you live in a different state, especially CaliMexico, Texas is the worse state in the country. Stay out for your own peace of mind. Again, I can't emphasize enough how bad it is here.
>>
>>70882613
>>70882782
>>70882860

>cityfags bitching about city conditions

...Except for the one guy bitching about deserts.

He must've been in West Texas, which isn't even Texas, it's Neo-New Mexico
>>
>>70882912
about 45 other states are better

>naptown reporting
>>
North Carolina. It's full of ghetto blacks, hardcore religious southerners, or liberal New Yorkers who moved down there because it was cheaper to live than New York, problem is they bring the liberal mentality with them.
>>
florida... the fucking weather
>>
>>70882958
yup! definitely don't come here! they hang liberals for fun!

massachusetts was hands down the dumpiest state i ever lived in, new york was beautiful upstate but i was stuck in manhattan all the time so that was only marginally better, and boy, texas is just so dangerous, i have to openly carry my 9mm with me everywhere i go
>>
>>70882613
In regards to what?
>>
I went to Texas once and I was shot 4 times. Don't get me started on those Mexican women either, just the fucking worst.

Never again.
>>
File: only texans who speak english.png (194 KB, 347x259) Image search: [Google]
only texans who speak english.png
194 KB, 347x259
>>70882613
get used to talking to this guy, since he is the only one who speaks english in this shit state.

and the white version of him is even worse
>>
>>70882613
Oklahoma. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful state with nice people. But my sister lives there. That makes it hell on Earth.
>>
United States
>>
>>70882613
Alabama.
>Be me
>Be black
>Driving through Bama visiting family
>Speed a little, no big deal
>Cops pulls me over
>Fucking racist
>Comes up to the window
>"Do you know how fast-"
>Just go away cracka I'm fucking busy
>mfw I went full ghetto
>Cop smiles and repeats the question
>About 90
>"Do you realize I could take you to prison-"
>I slap his hand away from the window
>Get the fuck outta here
>He tears open the door
>Throws me on the floor
>Everybody dances the dinosaur
>>
>>70886751
>dances the dinosaur
ya done mess'd up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.